Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it

Go down

Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it Empty Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 pm

Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it

Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it NB-215603-636409257850244919

Wednesday, September 13,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
confirmed by a member of the leadership of the Islamic Supreme Council Jalaluddin al - Saghir , Wednesday, that the Council "does not accept" referendum Kurdistan is not the way to deal with the Iraqi government, while stipulate a condition "repentance" for Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with them.

"The Supreme Council can not accept the referendum of Kurdistan," said al-Saghir, in an interview with the program "Another Angle," which is broadcast by the Sumerian satellite. "We can not accept dealing with the Iraqi government in this way, .

"You said that the Kurdish oil is sold to the Turkish ports and at the same time the Kurdistan government said the money did not reach the treasury," he wondered, "this matter Happened with the presence of an Iraqi government, what if it had happened and you have nothing but singled out Massoud Barzani. "

He warned a member of the leadership of the Supreme Council that "the division of Iraq leads to great destruction and great wars," noting that "the Iraqi government, what we decide as the forces of a mobilization of them."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted on Tuesday (September 12, 2017) to reject the referendum of Kurdistan and to oblige Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to take "all measures to preserve the unity of Iraq," while the Kurdish deputies withdrew from the parliament after the vote.

On the other hand, did not rule out the small "to get conciliation with Saudi Arabia if it repents for the thing that I did during that period is to intervene in all the Iraqi situation in a way contrary to the political process," adding that "the absence of files on Saudi Arabia is due to a defect in the Iraqi governments and not that Saudi Arabia She has nothing. "

"Mowaffaq al-Rubaie took with him Saudi princes who were detained and belong to terrorism and handed them over to Saudi Arabia," he said. "Saudi Arabia has done a counter-action to the political process, which is clearer than it is."

On June 19, 2017, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visited Saudi Arabia as part of a regional tour that also included Kuwait and Iran.

LINK

Leading the Supreme Council requires "repentance" Saudi Arabia to intervene in the Iraqi situation to reconcile with it 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum