Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse

Go down

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Empty Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:35 am

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST

By Pamela Geller - on September 11, 2017

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 911-after3-400x267

On the morning of September 11, 2001, the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history took place when four commercial airliners were hijacked by Muslim terrorists. The first two planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, were flown into the two towers of the World Trade Center in New York City. A third plane, American Airlines Flight 77, hit the western side of the Pentagon, just outside Washington, D.C. The fourth hijacked plane, United Airlines Flight 93, crashed down in a field in rural Pennsylvania, never reaching its intended target because its crew and passengers fought back against the terrorists. Nearly 3,000 people lost their lives during the 9/11 attacks, a number that would almost certainly have been significantly higher if not for the actions of those aboard Flight 93.

It’s a day the left would rather we ignore. It’s a day that Islamic supremacists secretly and not so secretly celebrate. It’s a day the elites call a day of service. In service to whom? The attackers? The simpering soft selling and apologetics is a deliberate distraction and a diversion from discussing the enemy and their ideology.

September 11th is  national day of mourning. Period.

At 8:45 am on September 11, 2001, Muslim terrorists hijacked American Airlines Boeing 767 loaded with 20,000 gallons of jet fuel and crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center in New York City, instantly killing hundreds of people and trapping hundreds more on the building’s higher floors.

Eighteen minutes later at 9:03 am, a second hijacked airliner, United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston, turned sharply toward the World Trade Center and sliced into the south tower and explodes.
At 9:45 the jihadis struck the nerve center of the U.S. military, Flight 77 slams into the Pentagon.

10:05 a.m.: The south tower of the World Trade Center collapses, plummeting into the streets below. A massive cloud of dust and debris forms and slowly drifts away from the building.

10:10 a.m.: United Airlines Flight 93, also hijacked. crashed down in a field in rural Pennsylvania, never reaching its intended target because its crew and passengers fought back against the terrorists. The hijackers were targeting the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland or several nuclear power plants along the Eastern seaboard.

After a brief discussion, a vote was taken and the passengers decided to fight back against their hijackers, informing several people on the ground of their plans. One of the passengers, Thomas Burnett Jr., told his wife over the phone, “I know we’re all going to die. There’s three of us who are going to do something about it. I love you, honey.” Another passenger, Todd Beamer, was heard over an open line saying, “Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Sandy Bradshaw, a flight attendant, called her husband and explained that she had slipped into a galley and was filling pitchers with boiling water. Her last words to him were: “Everyone’s running to first class. I’ve got to go. Bye.” (History)

10:28 a.m.: The World Trade Center’s north tower collapses from the top down as if it were being peeled apart, releasing a tremendous cloud of debris and smoke.

11:18 a.m.: American Airlines reports it has lost two aircraft. American Flight 11, a Boeing 767 flying from Boston to Los Angeles, had 81 passengers and 11 crew aboard. Flight 77, a Boeing 757 en route from Washington’s Dulles International Airport to Los Angeles, had 58 passengers and six crew members aboard. Flight 11 slammed into the north tower of the World Trade Center. Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse PentagonAn aerial view of the damage at the Pentagon two days after Sept. 11, 2001
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 911-Greg-Semendinger_NYPD
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Wtc-witnesses
Two women hold each other as they watch the World Trade Center burn following a terrorist attack on the twin skyscrapers in New York City on September 11, 2001. #
AP Photo/Ernesto Mora

11:26 a.m.: United Airlines reports that United Flight 93, en route from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, California, has crashed in Pennsylvania. The airline also says that it is “deeply concerned” about United Flight 175.

11:59 a.m.: United Airlines confirms that Flight 175, from Boston to Los Angeles, has crashed with 56 passengers and nine crew members aboard. It hit the World Trade Center’s south tower.

On a beautiful, bright blue sunny morning, a perfect day in mid-September. Nothing was ever the same.

My life changed on that one day, in one moment.
The World Trade Center was burning.

The Pentagon was burning.

The World Trade Center was a city all its own. It had it’s own zip code, 10048. It was populated by 50,000 people at the height of the day, and 200,000 more people visited it every day.

The building was an architectural marvel.

When those gleaming towers were attacked, I stood in front of my TV, paralyzed. And when the Towers came down in a blinding cloud of flesh, bone, paper, steel — shreds of life — I wept.

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Wtc
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Wtc-burning

I didn’t know who we were at war with. But I did know that life as we knew was was over, dead. It had become history, a memory, on that morning. War had come came to America.

The horror and death was on a scale that was unimaginable in America. People, who just hours earlier, had their morning joe, kissed their wives or husbands, took their children to school, maybe grabbed a McMuffin and hurried into the city to get to their desks, were faced with the most shocking, horrific imminent death. Men and women waving shirts or jackets stood on the gashed edge of a gaping wound at the top floors of the towers. No one could get to them. No one could help them. The heat from the flames of the airplane turned into a fireball that left people with no choice. Burn to death or jump. Hundreds jumped to their deaths. “It looked like they were blinded by smoke… they just walked to the edge and fell out.”

When they hit the pavement, their bodies were not so much broken as obliterated.

Eyewitnesses talked of a couple who held hands as they fell.

One woman, in a final act of modesty, appeared to be holding down her skirt. Others tried to make parachutes out of curtains or tablecloths, only to have them wrenched from their grip by the force of their descent.
The fall was said to take about ten seconds. If someone fell head down with their body straight, as if in a dive, it could be 200mph. When they hit the pavement, their bodies were not so much broken as obliterated.
The sound of the bodies hitting the pavement was deafening. I did not hear them at the time — but in the beginning, in the news reports, before all the news regarding the jumpers were censored and scrubbed, I heard the sound then. Years later, when I was editing my Ground Zero Mosque movie, I included that footage in the film, and that sound is horrifying.

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Screen-Shot-2017-09-10-at-5.03.42-PM

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 911-attack

I thought about John Florio, that big brave firefighter who worked out at my gym. He would come in every morning with a tiny infant and leave her in the windowed childcare center. I wondered if he had rushed to Manhattan when he heard about the attack, to help out.
John Florio had, and he had died there.
The memories are vivid still.

The jihadis came to conquer America and looking back sixteen years later, they have had a good measure of success. The media, universities, schools, culture, etc has submitted to a good measure of islamization. 

Those who oppose jihad and sharia are demonized and smeared by hate groups like the SPLC and terror-tied CAIR. Our names are dragged through the mud. Our reputations are ruined.

Sixteen years later, look where we are.  For years, public schools didn’t each talk about 9/11.  Now they do. The lessons “emphasize the good that grew out of the “tragedy,” In the UK,  teachers “scared” to teach about 9/11 for fear of being labeled “Islamophobic.” Terror-tied groups like the Muslim Student Association are holding a celebratory cake sale at Hunter College today.

In one of the most celebrated plays in recent memory, Disgraced,  the lead character, Muslim-American Amir Kapoor, admits he felt a “blush of pride” on September 11th. The play received the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, the Joseph Jefferson Award for New Work – Play or Musical and a 2013 Obie Award for Playwriting. But cartoonists, writers, poets, journalists, are targeted for death for opposing the most brutal and extreme ideology on the planet. We can’t talk about this.

Millions of Americans have, without even realizing it, internalized the idea that it is “racist” and “bigoted” to resist jihad terror. People are used to granting Muslims special accommodations in the workplace. On campuses nationwide, Muslims are presented as victims of the American “Islamophobic” war machine. Movies studiously avoid depicting jihadis as villains.

Our public schools proselytize for Islam, teaching our children the shahada and the five pillars of Islam. American university have become unsafe for Jews because of harassment and intimidation from Muslim groups. But there are no school lessons about 9/11 – the largest terrorist attack on American soil. School children know nothing about it. They know more about the attack on Pearl Harbor, a military installation,  than they do about the multiple 9/11 attacks on the homeland. It’s unfathomable. But that is how deeply the fear of insulting Islam has crippled the nation.

The cultural adherence to the blasphemy laws under the sharia (under the guise of speech)  in the media, movies, music mirrors the oppression rampant in totalitarian socialites. Social media giants like Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter exact stiff and swift penalties on those who dare criticize Islam. The Geller Report’s article and posts have been scrubbed from Google search. Google has changed its search results for terms such as “jihad” and “sharia”  to show “only positive explanations of Islamic concepts” and conceal criticism of  Islam. Google Adsense has banned my account and websites like mine. Google search  is blacklisting and has admitted to working with alt-left smear groups to silence opposition. And it’s not just me, it’s all criticism of jihad and sharia. Vice President of Facebook Joel Kaplan traveled to Pakistan and met with Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan to assure Pakistan that it will remove “hateful and provocative material.”

All this while the global jihad rages. There have been 31, 714 deadly Islamic attacks since 9/11. Appeasement, submission and accommodation is not working. On the contrary, it has emboldened the enemy. Terrorism works.

We have our work cut out for us.

Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 911-letters

The 9/11 Muslim terrorists extolled Allah no less than 90 times in their last letters.

Read al-Tawba and Anfal [traditional war chapters from the Qur’an] and reflect on their meanings and remember all of the things Allah has promised for the martyrs.
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 9_11-pentagonThe aftermath in Washington of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon, Sept. 11, 2001. . Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Robert Houlihan
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 911
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Crossrubble
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse 911-after-1Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Wtc-aftermath
Pamela Geller: SEPTEMBER 11th, 16 years later & so much worse Muslim-terrorists

https://pamelageller.com/2017/09/september-11th-sixteen-years-later-things-gotten-worse.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum