Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012)

Go down

Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) Empty Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012)

Post by Sam I Am Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:48 am

A few weeks back I posted about Dinar Corp and some of the people associated with it.  One of those people was Ivy Johnson who now acts as DC's spokesman.  Well a little more research has produced some very interesting results about Ivy.  He had a company called Ivy Johnson Broadcasting and another called Top Level Position.  It seems that they're both defunct now but the best I can gather is that Ivy Johnson Broadcasting was dedicated to video for the web and Top Level Position was an internet marketing company.  They did work for Pur3x, a MLM company selling an energy drink. 

If you'll go to http://www.livestream.com/ivyjohnsonbroadcasting and watch the second video you'll learn a bit about the founder of Pur3x Andrew Rinehart.  He says he's from Salt Lake City and learned about the potential of MLM from a company in Draper, Utah.  That sounded familiar to me so I went back into my archives and found a post I did last year called "MLM Meets the Dinar" about a company called DINAR XLR8R, now also defunct it seems.  Their domain name was registered to Efusjon, Inc. in Draper, Utah.  Efusjon is also an energy drink.  Coincidence?  I think not.

When I researched Efusjon back in October I wanted to see if it was a scam so I typed "Efusjon" and "scam" into Google and all I got was page after page of posts from distributors saying that it wasn't a scam.  The marketing strategy seemed clear to me.  Participants were apparently advised to create webpages and videos talking about the wonders of Efusjon and what an incredible opportunity it is  ... blah blah blah.  They were sure to say it's not a scam so that search engines would find the word "scam" in their text and pull up their site when somebody used it as a keyword.   That way you don't find the pages that have something negative to say about the company on the first few pages.  Very clever!

Well I tried the same thing with Pur3x and got similar results.  They're obviously using the same internet marketing strategy as Efusjon, and my guess is that Ivy's company Top Level Position (a reference to a high search engine ranking) was behind it.  But apparently Ivy was more involved with Pur3x than that.  On their Facebook page you will find photos of Ivy at a Pur3x function in Atlanta, posing alongside some hot models and the company's founder.  I'm thinking he was probably a distributor as well, as there's no need for the videographer to pose with the product and a horny looking chick.

Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) Ivy+Pur3x
Connecting the Dots II (9/9/2012) Ivy+Pur3x+2

It looks like Ivy was also involved in a lead generating mass mail operation called Super Sale Mail. It was included in an email address of his. http://www.peekyou.com/ivy_johnson/3583822  So we can see here that Ivy's background isn't in currency or investing.  Like so many others in the dinar world his background is in marketing.

Anyway, back to the Draper, Utah connection.  DINAR XLR8R was linked to Roger Dorman (Dinar Daddy) via The Currency Vault (now The Treasury Vault - also in Draper, Utah) as their supplier and via their technical contact Scott Sorenson (also in Draper, Utah) whom Roger once interviewed.  I'm not saying that Roger was involved in Pur3x or that he's connected to Ivy but there does seem to be a lot of dinar activity linked to Utah.  Roger's buddy Breitling lives one state over in Nevada and the MLM real estate group he promotes (REIC) is in Utah.  Also the BH Group sells Xango which is based in Utah.  

Here's an interesting article on MLM and Utah.  And here's what the state of Utah says about the dinar.  You have to wonder if there's a connection between the two? 

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/09/connecting-dots-ii.html

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum