Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Empty POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:52 pm

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 9-Sep-2017 15:43:35

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Enlarge this image
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Fraud-alert

Subject: THE STORM PART 2
Date: Sat, September 9, 2017 3:35 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Tenor
HI ALL,

A READER WROTE IN AND GAVE EXCELLENT ADVICE FOR THE PLIGHT OF THE KIDS. FORTUNATELY THE MOTHER MANAGED TO GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL IN TIME TO LOOK AFTER THINGS AS THE GOVERNOR PUT OUT A TEL NUMBER (1 800 955 5504) THAT WHEN CALLED, PROFESSIONALS AND VOLUNTEERS WILL COME AND TAKE YOU TO SHELTERS REGARDLESS OF WHO YOUR ARE, RICH OR POOR, INFIRM OF BABY, AND YOU WILL BE SAFE. I PASSED THIS ON TO THE FAMILY THERE AND THEY ARE GRATEFUL. BY NOW THEY HAVE FOOD AND SHELTER. I WAS WORRIED SINCE I KNOW THIS FAMILY.

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Charityscam

THIS EMERGENCY WITH THIS FAMILY APPLIES TO MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SERVICE, SO IF ANYBODY HAS FRIENDS OR RELATIVES IN FLORIDA IN THE DANGER ZONES AND DO NOT HAVE HELP, PASS THIS NUMBER ON TO THEM.

I DO NOT KNOW THE RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE OPERATING THERE, BUT IT IS MY GUESS THAT THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO NEED A LOT OF SUPPORT NOW AND LATER, SO GET YOUR HUMANITARIAN FACE ON, AND GIVE THESE FOLKS A HAND. THE DAMAGE IS FORECAST TO BE EXTREME, AND THIS IS WHERE WE MUST ALL PITCH IN AND GIVE THESE PEOPLE A HELPING HAND. IF ANYBODY CAN DO SOME RESEARCH AND GET ME A LIST OF SUCH ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR CONTAC INFORMATION, I WILL PUBLISH IT SO THE HELP CAN GET INTO THE RIGHT HANDS FOR FLORIDANS.

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Internet-Fraud-Alert1

ON A LAST NOTE, I DO KNOW FROM INTERNAL INTEL THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING MASSIVE STEPS TO PROVIDING FINANCIAL HELP TO THE AREA ONCE THE STORM PASSES, AND THE SAME WITH TEXAS. THE RELIEF FUNDS FOR THIS PURPOSE ARE ABSOLUTELY HUGE, AND THE CHINESE HAVE A DIRECT HAND IN THIS. PRAY FOR THIS STORM TO DISSIPATE QUICKLY AND THAT DAMAGE TO PERSON AND PROPERTY IS MINIMAL.

GOD BLESS.

ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Bullshit-artist
How Nexrad HAARP Works: Turning Natural Storms into Biblical Floods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h1Zwv4cis8

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 2245507099POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2

Post by MBoswell Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:16 am

Hey, don't worry Poof....Scam all you want. These so called guru hunters, won't do anything more then just call you names.....The tag them, and bag them is just utter bullshit click bait.....They really don't do much more then that....and besides, no one really even comes to this site....."In total there are 172 users online :: 10 Registered", I think I've made my point here..... :panda :

MBoswell

Back to top Go down

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:29 am

No... you have only shown that you are a clueless troll.
The scammers days are numbered. And calling vermin like this guy out... it hits them in the donation pockets. Which is exactly why we continue to call them out!
What have you done to help shut these fuckers down MBoswell? Besides criticize us here at DD most likely nothing.

2cents

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 2245507099POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:12 pm

MBoswell wrote:Hey, don't worry Poof....Scam all you want. These so called guru hunters, won't do anything more then just call you names.....The tag them, and bag them is just utter bullshit click bait.....They really don't do much more then that....and besides, no one really even comes to this site....."In total there are 172 users online :: 10 Registered", I think I've made my point here..... :panda :

First off...POOF died years ago. If you have been in this as long as you said you have been, you would know that.

Second...You seemed to miss the links provided to you for some of the things folks have done, other than call ZAP names. If you had been paying attention, instead of uttering your BS, you would know about it:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66882-poofness-for-sept-8-the-storm

Third...There can't be any click-bait without ads. Do you see this site flooded with them?

Forth...You claim that nobody comes here, yet here you are every day making a fool of yourself showing your ignorance. Try to capture the forum stats when most folks aren't calling it a night. I presume you know how to deal with time zones:

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 Screen38

Fifth...The only point here is that you have shown here is your not very bright and you need to do a better job of trolling. Do you need some lessons?

And please...learn how to spell!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66855-kep-what-a-dumass

At least try and get us believe that you graduated high school!

POOFness for SEPT 9: THE STORM PART 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Geeze, MBoswell was here at 1:16 am and says there was ONLY 172 people on... uhm it was 1:16 am EST.... I would bet if you were on some of the other sites at 1:16 am EST there weren't 172 people.  LOL.  But thruthfully, it doesn't matter.  Whether this is 172 or just 1, as long as people are reading what liars and scammers these gurus are, we have done our job.  

GOOGLE searches  for the Iraqi Dinar RV  is so filled with how the dinar gurus are using it as a big con game and how it is NOT a logical event  that is going to happen. People will think twice now about investing and at least not follow those clown gurus. We expose the lies and the liars.  That is our goal and it is reached daily. 

So, haters are going to hate us but we really don't care. Keep hating.  We will just keep doing what we do so well. 

Funny thing about Dinar Daily, you have freedom of speech here, no matter how you feel.   We aren't snowflakes that whine and cry and throw temper-tanrums when people don't hold the same opinion and post it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum