Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 Empty Yosef - "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:42 am

Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 Image1

Chinese Elders are allowing all Federsl Reserve Bank USD, US government and US economy responsibilities to collapse on September 30, 2017.

Now artificially extended to December 8, 2017 today.

Congress must publicly take the USN through a legal vote or default publicly, because privately the USA, Inc. defaulted back in 2012.

The Senate can vote the USN into law at any time. Trump will then immediately sign it into law and get his IQD SKR hydrated, then be forced to resign with an executive branch pardon (Pence).

The Chinese don't care about hurricanes as they relate to creating negotiation leverage.

They have also accepted any and all man-made collateral damage incurred by 1,000 year floods, 20 feet storm surges and category 5 wind gusts.

The short-term loss of human life is minimal compared to the long-term freedom brought on by a safe asset backed financial system.

The fake Trump / Pence administration must ultimately be removed and replaced this fall by the Chinese/Russian pre-chosen Republic leaders, including the public insertion of Congressman Paul Ryan as President and Senator Ben Sasse as Vice President.

The fake cabal financial system must also be surrendered publicly and the illusion of legitimacy eliminated.

Simply put, there is no alternative to this final result. This is the strategy for the back wall.

The cabal is option-less despite what their psychopathic minions believe, the rest of the world has moved on--dozens of countries have already RV'd and their tier 1,2,3 SKRs all paid.

The original goal of the NPTB was to gently and subtly bring down the western world's cabal's internal structures of power then quietly replace it with a benevolent leadership team.

The public is none the wiser and everything continues on as normal.

That strategy has been abandoned.

So there's now but one way out of the current perceived power position for cabal leaders before being replaced.... the hard way (or public) exposure is crimes against humanity versus the easy way (in private).

Because the cabal/USD/Trump trio will be dethroned in early October come hell or high water.

A hard line in the sand has been drawn and on December 8, 2017 at 23:59:59, we will all find out what choices have been made by the remaining cabal minions.

This forced removal timeframe is in place to make sure the new gold backed monies hydrate all world economies heading into the 2017 holiday season.

The rest of the world is now lapping the United States diplomatically, and it will take many years to recover. This is a penalty for GESARA non performance.

ZIM @ 3.00 USN plus.

Sign up continues for 800# alerts at Tetelestai, theclarioncalls.com and Human Angels Services Membership & Project Submissions at www.humanangelservices.com.

Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 Image2

Know that once the HAS website is launched on October 1st, we will permanently close our membership and project funding doors to this unique and dedicated greater good community. Sobeit.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:35 am

LOL, so now no RV until December (even though Yosef said the debt ceiling date extension was fake, as of yesterday...until it wasn't...another lie exposed).  Meanwhile, Yosef has had less than 3000 people sign-up for his human angel project website, not over 45K like he claimed.  Exposed again.  But good try creating urgency by installing a completely fake and artiifcal Oct deadline to enroll.  Dipshit.

Oh, Yosef might wanna ask his cabal handlers why they destroyed the lives of millions of non-Anglos with this 8.1 magnitude earthquake in Mexico...you know, since every disaster is fabricated to punish people or go after secret gold reserves...

Dipshit.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Option-less" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

So Yosef - tell me why you have ShowmeChanges doing your web dev?  They're based in Alberta, interesting.  Mentions of Hawaii too, interesting.  Hmmm, who else is based in Alberta?  Jerzy?

https://www.showmechanges.org/the-team

It's funny, I didn't even have to do much unmasking to expose the lies about having 45K people signed up (it's less than 3K).

So, under Partnerships, ShowmeChanges is partnered with Kre8Change?  You mean, Steffan Rowe/Tank's firm?

Todd Boschee is CEO of ShowMeChange, eh?  https://www.facebook.com/todd.boschee

Notice references to Yosef on this FB page, and linked friends.  Tilton is there.  Many references to health product MLMs.

Folks, it's a ruse.  It's email collection so they can market MLMs as a way to make money while waiting for the RV that'll never happen.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:29 pm

GREAT DETECTIVE WORK!!!  Thanks for the info ReapandSow! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum