Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Kap what a dumass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:49 am

Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote:   "staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. "   Thats a float people!  ...both the IMF and CBI have stated in so many words that it will rise gradually. That is most logical and fits in with the concept of countering inflationary pressure created by an influx of investment.  I think once the CBI starts to float the dinar, they could raise the value to 1 to $1 or about within 6 months to a year
no no

now these a-hole (this one), WHAT ARTICLE!!!! these a-hole never give a link to the Article or anything to lead you to the posting other than another gurus posting. Well!!!! one minute he saying  it will take years then he says it will be weeks ect... I remember he stated about 1 year ago it was going to take 5+ years to get to 1/1  he can't make he mind up

if Iraq come out with a float rate they will go under, because Iraq has proven time and time again they can't keep the rate under control (with in the 2%) just look at the history of what they have been doing with the rate  IMO

i will tell what i believe but what i believe don't mean crap

nonono
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mboswell

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Dear Dumb-asses here at dinar daily, ya you know who you are........If you type in Iraqi news on your computer you can pull up all kinds of articles, in fact their is even a banking and dinar section......Did you know theirs even a CBI section........Oh but just like liberal brain dead morons, you can't seem to be smart enough to do a simple internet search..........That would be way to easy, it's much easier to just ramble off a few cuss words, and accuse someone of making up an article....

Pathetic, but you actually make me laugh.......Like you really think your making a difference? Oh were guru hunters, we'll cuss you out in a minute.......NO BODY HARDLY COMES HERE.....
Back to top Go down
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Quote :
their is even a banking and dinar section

Quote :
theirs even a CBI section

Quote :
That would be way to easy

And you're accusing us of being "Dumb-asses"? You're a funny guy Boswell.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Quote :
Like you really think your making a difference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Ethel Biscuit wrote:
Quote :
their is even a banking and dinar section

Quote :
theirs even a CBI section

Quote :
That would be way to easy

And you're accusing us of being "Dumb-asses"? You're a funny guy Boswell.

Yes i call him a dumass because he is, i've had more run in with this ass over the years than any of the gurus he is a lying ass every thing (not only him but all the gurus)he has posted i never be able to fine anything the ass has posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Mboswell wrote:
Dear Dumb-asses here at dinar daily, ya you know who you are........If you type in Iraqi news on your computer you can pull up all kinds of articles, in fact their is even a banking and dinar section......Did you know theirs even a CBI section........Oh but just like liberal brain dead morons, you can't seem to be smart enough to do a simple internet search..........That would be way to easy, it's much easier to just ramble off a few cuss words, and accuse someone of making up an article.... 

Pathetic, but you actually make me laugh.......Like you really think your making a difference? Oh were guru hunters, we'll cuss you out in a minute.......NO BODY HARDLY COMES HERE.....

Once again, you are mistaken Mboswell, but we will consider the source. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here are the GOOGLE stats for those NOBODIES that didn't come here yesterday Sep 7, 2017.  And FYI, GOOGLE tends to be LOW on their analytics reporting.  

1,812 visits to the site by 1,320 people.  691 New visitors and 1,121 returning visitors. With 4851 page views for the the day.  Nope, people aren't coming here ... nope people aren't reading... nope we aren't making a difference.  Ya, right.  OK.  

Sessions

Users

Pageviews

Pages / Session

Avg. Session Duration
00:03:00

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Ponee wrote:
So here are the GOOGLE stats for those NOBODIES that didn't come here yesterday Sep 7, 2017.  And FYI, GOOGLE tends to be LOW on their analytics reporting.  

1,812 visits to the site by 1,320 people.  691 New visitors and 1,121 returning visitors.

Sessions

Users

Pageviews

Pages / Session

Avg. Session Duration
00:03:00

true ponee they come because they want the facts and are tired of all the BS and they want the truth i know i have my ways but i try to tell the truth and i don't have to worry about getting kick (banded) from the group, I CAN SPEAK MY MIND and if they don't like the way i post (speak my mind) then don't read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:09 pm

mboswell wrote:

i have Iraqainews book mark so i don't have look it up  ohh by the way i am no liberal brain dead moron
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Quote :
Oh were guru hunters

Quote :
NO BODY HARDLY COMES HERE.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Allenj wrote:
Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote:   "staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. "   Thats a float people!  ...both the IMF and CBI have stated in so many words that it will rise gradually. That is most logical and fits in with the concept of countering inflationary pressure created by an influx of investment.  I think once the CBI starts to float the dinar, they could raise the value to 1 to $1 or about within 6 months to a year
no no

now these a-hole (this one), WHAT ARTICLE!!!! these a-hole never give a link to the Article or anything to lead you to the posting other than another gurus posting. Well!!!! one minute he saying  it will take years then he says it will be weeks ect... I remember he stated about 1 year ago it was going to take 5+ years to get to 1/1  he can't make he mind up

if Iraq come out with a float rate they will go under, because Iraq has proven time and time again they can't keep the rate under control (with in the 2%) just look at the history of what they have been doing with the rate  IMO

i will tell what i believe but what i believe don't mean crap

nonono

Kap is still stuck in the year 2012 and can't seem to move forward. He doesn't see all the destruction caused by ISIS and that Iraq will need the time to rebuild. That takes money and the evidence/proof of that is all the loans they are acquiring. They have a few other issues to work out as well.

The article that Kap is most likely pointing to is this old one:

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2013/cr13217.pdf

Page 18 of the pdf (page 17 of the article) #14

Kap ignores the header comment of the section...

Quote :
B.   Monetary, Exchange Rate, and Financial Policies

With a severely underdeveloped financial system, high bank liquidity, and administered interest rates, the usual channels of transmission of monetary policy are largely ineffective. Therefore, the principal instrument available to the CBI is foreign exchange intervention, but its effectiveness has been hampered by CBI regulations. Discussions focused on (a) distortions in the foreign exchange market, (b) exchange rate policy, (c) foreign asset management, and (d) banking system restructuring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Kap what a dumass   Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:06 am

Dorkwell is in training to be a wannabe guru as he can't seem to hold a job. Who's the dumbass dorkwell?  Dorkwell you're to stupid to see you're getting scammed. Must be the reason you can't keep a job. Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kap what a dumass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-