Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/5/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/5/17   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 05, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. You are listening to the Big Call, and thank you for tuning in. I do know HSBC wants this to go as soon as it can. Let’s do some international stuff. Let’s start with Iraq. Iraq is moving through this very well. They have adapted, have new rates, ATMS spitting out lower denoms for two weeks now for a while, they have paid everybody at new rates, and they have their new Qi cards out that have biometric features to them for security. A lot to the new system and there are new rates showing up on the cards. In some cases the rates disappeared and they could only see the account balances. The accounts are hydrated and the people are able to spend the money. They went up on their daily amounts 100 fold. A very positive thing for Iraq.

Bruce: The digital version of the Gazette was being worked on to put that out. They actually started the actual printing of the Gazette around 6pm EST tonight. It should be printed and out 7:30am Baghdad time, or 12:30 EST time tonight. Things are moving. We do know by our contacts in Iraq the complete new budge is in the Gazette and it is being put in there and printed now. Also with that new budget, we should have new rates seen. Hopefully they are visible in the Gazette as well.

Bruce: Let’s talk about China. The new BRICS get-together started, the financial conference, I don’t know what city it is in. It started yesterday, and is schedule to go 3 days. It ends tomorrow. What is interesting about that conference is guess who the new addition to the BRICS country is? Egypt. Egypt is the latest member to be added to the BRICS. That is a nice addition to have Egypt added to that.

Bruce: What is really cool is we are hearing this GCR is already basically taking palace. We know exchanges, payments are being made all over the globe and have been for a few days now. We know now as of3:30am EST this morning they began to pay out at that time Fines and Penalties. About 2,000 of those they got out first and then they worked on some of the other SKRs to liquidate those, to make them hydrated. Then pay out remaining individuals. They are running at a rate of approximately 50,000 an hour global. They are really paying out and this is expected to go 24 to 36 hours to have all those completed. It is a large number of those to be completed. Tiers 1, 2, 3, and 4 have been audited successfully.

Bruce: We understand that China and the Chinese elders are in charge and are taking control of the situation out west, and things are moving thru quite nicely and working like clockwork.
We are looking at getting our Tier 4 started pretty soon. I can’t tell you exactly we are completely ready to go, but we are just about there. In fact there was some chatter we might get the toll free number by the time the call was to start tonight. That did not happen yet. I don’t have them yet. I expect to get them possibly tonight, tomorrow. I can’t call it. I expect that is the plan. I am ready to receive them as indicated instructed.

Bruce: Sometimes people put out that I have the numbers or this packet, and I am holding it. No. I am not going to do that. Believe me when I have them within 5 to 10 minutes of having the toll free numbers they will be put out viral quickly. No way Bruce has the numbers already and is holding them. I do want you to check the Big Call website: thebigcall.net from time to time because I do expect to put them out there first if I am allowed to. Then a couple of other places online. I am not going to tell you where. You will know and find them. People will see them on the web site, and then it will be viral after that.

Bruce: Things are moving very nicely. What happened down in Texas and Louisiana as far as the Redemption Centers is there were some new Redemption Centers that needed to be put in the mix as a result of Hurricane Harvey with the flooding. 12 new ones in Texas and 9 new ones in Louisiana. At the last communication we heard that there is still 4 or 5 in each state that need to call in, or radio in to communicate in they are ready to go. It is not a matter of personnel. All are fully staffed and all are on lockdown, meaning they are all set and ready to go. The only thing we are waiting for in a few Redemption Centers in Texas and Louisiana is the finalizing of their communications, stuff like fiber optic and satellite.

Bruce: Do we have to wait for the remaining SKRS and individuals to be paid globally like what started this am at 3:30 before we get to set our appointments? I don’t think so. These are two parallel time lines. From what I have heard the timelines for paying out the liquidity for SKRS holders and other individuals is happening now and will continued until they are done. Our timeline is more depended on the last Redemption Center coming up to speed with their communications. Then we may be able to get started.

Bruce: We can get notified anytime from now on. I think we are that close. Any last meetings being held around the country are launch meetings and finalize last minute details and are ready to launch. I am excited. ZIM rates have crept up slightly higher. The screen rates are very high. You won’t have any trouble getting decent rates on the ZIM. You can negotiate your ZIM, Dinar, Dong and Rial rates up provided you have projects that will support those rates.

Bruce: They will want to know what you intend to do with all this money and how you are going to benefit humankind with projects like what we are planning to do with Veterans Retreat Network, Rebuild America program, and various ministries. Also Streets to Retreat program with our veterans to prevent suicide to help them with housing, jobs, health needs, addiction problems, and PTSD issues which is another program attached to the Veterans Retreat Network.

Bruce: Also, we will be working with our veterans in our Rebuild America program. We will be hiring vets, to be the largest veteran employer in the country, employing them and other people in our Rebuild America program. Think of the various trades we will be working with such as carpentry, electricians, welders, building business trades, etc. working to rebuild neighborhoods, schools, convention centers, recreation centers, etc. as you help me as I will adopt a lot of places, I hope you will help me by adopting a city, town near you, maybe multiple locations. Let’s do that.

Bruce: I am looking for 5,000 Big Call listeners to participate in the Rebuild America program. It will be big. It will not just be done by me. I will create teams. We already started to get our new web site for that purpose. How do I sign up you might ask? Be patient. When we get the new URL so you can register to be part of Rebuild America, I will let you know. It will be on our Big Call web site: thebigcall.net. It will direct you to our new URL for that purpose. We are not quite there yet. We hope to be there shortly.

Bruce: We hope to have everything line up for our podcast in a month or so to do calls, and you guys will be see what we will be doing with our pod casts. We might do one a week in various number of subjects. There is a lot that I want to do with technology, Bob wants to do with healing, and Sue with her education of what she is learning, quite a bit to choose from. I hope you will stick around. I know we will lose a few people, but I think majority of you will want to stay tune to see what we will do and be a part of it.

Bruce: You have to realize you are part of a unique community of people that have been chosen for this. The people you will be most comfortable with are the people who have experienced what you have in this. In some various real ways you may not be able to relate quite as well to people who have not gone through this. You know you will have things in common with a lot of people from the Big Call and other sites that are out there in the community that might join us with the projects we plan to do. I know there are other sites that plan to do projects.

Bruce: I have chosen several projects that I plan to do, and I hope you will partner with us in these like Rebuild America. We will start with America, and does not mean we will neglect the rest of the world. We will take a lot of the concepts, building concepts. We have the opportunity to meet with the President of Haiti. I hope we can build building technology so if hurricanes do come through with the construction we do over there is rock solid, almost tornado proof, much less hurricane proof. I know we can do it. That is the kind of housing we plan to build in those hurricane areas. We will build stuff that will last, and I know you out there are excited to be part of it. I am excited to get started.

Bruce: Intel wise I just can tell you we are very close to the end. I thought we would not do a call tonight, but of course we are. It is okay. Just realize how close we are and you have been chosen for this. You should be in a place of expectation. Be prepared to go in confidently to your appointment. Hopefully we will get these numbers out so you can have them to set your appointment and your life ready for a change. Everything is moving and positive. These SKRS, Fines and Penalties, rest of prepaids, and the core groups are being paid out. It is just about our turn. When the rest of the Redemption Centers are completely checked in and communications ready, we should be good to go.

Bruce: Stay positive and in faith. I look forward to not having a call Thursday. Let’s see what happens. That is my plan. Thank you all for being faithful listeners to the Big Call for these last 6 years. Have a beautiful night. Please stay in faith with us as a community, the Big Call Universe. We will talk to you when we talk to you meaning we hope to get the toll free number soon. When we do, I will put them out as soon as possible. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, Kent, and everybody for being so faithful. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

PERSONAL NOTE BY PINKROSES: MANY HEARTFELT PRAYERS TO THOSE AFFECTED BY HURRICANE HARVEY, AND MAY ALL BE KEPT SAFE WITH HURRICANE IRMA.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/5/17   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:31 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. You are listening to the Big Call, and thank you for tuning in. I do know HSBC wants this to go as soon as it can. Let’s do some international stuff. Let’s start with Iraq. Iraq is moving through this very well. They have adapted, have new rates, ATMS spitting out lower denoms for two weeks now for a while, they have paid everybody at new rates, and they have their new Qi cards out that have biometric features to them for security. A lot to the new system and there are new rates showing up on the cards. In some cases the rates disappeared and they could only see the account balances. The accounts are hydrated and the people are able to spend the money. They went up on their daily amounts 100 fold. A very positive thing for Iraq.

Bruce: The digital version of the Gazette was being worked on to put that out. They actually started the actual printing of the Gazette around 6pm EST tonight. It should be printed and out 7:30am Baghdad time, or 12:30 EST time tonight.

Bruce has made claims like this for years, and is never challenged. How does he get this information? Who are his sources? How reliable are they? Have they been vetted? Has he seen the proofs? When no such info is produced this week, will Bruce offer an explanation? Is there any evidence that lower denoms have in fact been printed and loaded into the ATMs? (After all, gurus were saying this 7 years ago!) Question everything, folks! Hold these guys accountable! Demand evidence of what they're saying. It's YOUR MONEY!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/5/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-