Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Friday Drama 9/1/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/1/17   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 am

DONT FORGET, YOU MUST BE OUT OF CHAT IN LIKE 11:59 pm .... YOU CAN PM. BUT, GO UP TO THE TOP. NOT HERE!!!!

GOOD MORNING I HAVE OPENED THE CHAT HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS I WILL BE BACK AT NOON MOUNTAIN TIME TO CLOSE IT

WELL I GOT TO RUN GET READY I WILL BE BACK AT 11:30 AND FINISH THE DAY OFF

I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ADMIN YET BUT REMEMBER MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY SO NOT SURE ABOUT TIMES.... BUT WILL LET YOU KNOW HOPEFULLY BEFORE CLOSE TODAY

GOOD MORNING DP, VERY QUIET THIS MORNING. i AM LEAVING, BE BACK LATER.

GM TO ALL IN THE PENTHOUSE *WAVING*

DO YOU ALL KNOW THERE IS A SESSION SATURDAY NIGHT 6:00 - 8:00 MTN TIME?

GM, JANNI Smile I WAS GETTING AFEARED I WAS ALL ALONE…LOL

I was just thinking, I (we all) was kinda sad at the new hours for chat; but truth be told, most of us weren't chatting, but lurking upstairs. If just lurking I guess it's okay to only do it 4 hours a day. LOL

JANNI, IT IS A CHANGE…AND MOST OF US ARE RESISTANT TO CHANGE…I KNOW I AM. BUT, THE GIST IS TO GET US AWAY FROM HAVING OUR BRAINS SUCKED INTO THE COMPUTER…GET OUT AND START DOING SOMETHING!!! START RESEARCHING OR IMPLEMENTING SOME IDEAS WE HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT…VOLUNTEERING…ANYTHING OTHER THAN SITTING HERE WATCHING THE TUBE

GM, SAND…THANKS FOR YOUR NEWS ALREADY. I AM GOING TO TRY TO PUT ALL NEWS BROUGHT IN A FORUM POST SO OTHERS CAN SEE DURING THE OFF HOURS…YOU CAN ADD TO IT LATER ANY TIME YOU WANT…

Good one. Brains sucked into our computers... hmmm. That sounds about right! SMH And I was/am doing it willingly IG uess that means it's too late.

JANNI, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!!! MY PROBLEM IS I WORK AT HOME…AND AM STUCK AT MY COMPUTER TOO MUCH!!!

DP, me too. I'm online for work all day and just flip back and forth. You know, afraid I'll miss something, Ha

I'M RIGHT WITH YOU, JANNI!! AND WE HAVE NOT MISSED ANYTHING…YET!! BUT I AM A DETAILS PERSON…I LIKE TO KNOW THE DETAILS AS WE PROGRESS TOWARD THE END GOAL…

My friend invited me to a presentation a day ago, and I liked it, so I will share it with you, get cash back when you shop for anything you would normally buy on line, all brands. No sign up fee either!! enjoy.... https://trunited.com/user/its4u and have a great day!

hopefully we are getting closer to our blessings!!!! I hear a lot of things just waiting for confirmations... have a great weekend..

HEY, ROOMIES!!! NO ONE WANT TO TALK? ONLY ABOUT 1 HOUR 45 MINUTES LEFT IN CHAT TODAY…

ust too busy to be able to sit in front f the puteer in the mornings, have lots of things to take care of, esepecially when you are the only one that can do it, around the house and yard, watering, cleaning , picking weeds, all has to be odne in morning when it is cool and not 100 degrees outside...

funny thing is dp just because this site isnt up or open doesnt mean I am not on the computer,,,dont feel it was really thought out well

I UNDERSTAND, CLTV…GLAD TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU CAN BE HERE!! THERE IS A SESSION ON SATURDAY NIGHTS…6:00 - 8:00 MTN TIME…
GM, CURLY Smile THEY ARE TRYING TO GET US AWAY FROM JUST HANGING HERE ALL DAY…I AM GUILTY, TOO.

I will need to write down chat times. So I remember and don't break the rules.

GM, LAJOLLA Smile THE FORUM AND PM'S WILL BE ACCESSIBLE 24/7…JUST THE CHATBOX NOW HAS LIMITED HOURS. IT IS BEST TO LOG OUT OR REFRESH YOUR SCREENS AFTER CHAT TIMES SO YOU DON'T FORGET…

DP, I will be around, but that time is also a heavy time for me, feeding dinner to all my animals, getting my own dinner, getting ready to shut stuff down for the evening/nite, that session is 5 to 7PM for me....when you are alone, things don't get done on thier own, someone has to actually do them....

CURLY, I DO, TOO… BUT FIND MYSELF LURKING IN HERE, TOO…BAD, DPCHAMP!!!

ALL DON'T FORGET SATURDAY NIGHT 8-10 EST.

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ADMIN SO NOT SURE IF WE ARE OPEN MONDAY WE WILL LET YOU KNOW SAT EVE

WELL GUYS THAT TIME EVERYONE TO THE TOP AND HAVE JUST A REALLY GREAT WEEKEND AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE AWESOME

CLOSING CHAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN Fri Drama   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:47 am

Stay clear of whatever Mangelo is selling!!!!!!!!!!

Only a matter of time before Sunni closes WSOMN chat for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/1/17   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Good, we don't need those lyin s.o.b's anyway- They are no good to themselves, or anybody else-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 9/1/17   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Scumbag Bill is going to a rat when they come for him. He'll cut a deal to save his scumbag ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Friday Drama 9/1/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-