Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/31/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/31/17   Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:32 am

All in all a pretty eventless day from the Intel providers. Oh sure they talked a lot and tried their best to avoid their future messages calling for the RV to happen this month. Well folks today is the last day of August as you well know and other than the saying that we are really close, we really have nothing to show for the day. That I suppose is as it should be. Now there is always September….

Oh yes at least one of them has moved the possibility up into October and yet another has expressed an opinion that it may not happen this year. How’s that for a real morel booster? Not so say you? Well, I agree it is just more of what we have come to believe as pure unadulterated speculation. Fortunately, we have a better source to place our faith in and that is our faith.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father I come to you during these early morning hours to first of all offer all that I am for to be used by You in any way You see fit. My friends, family, and fellow Chat Board Members, look to me each morning to give them a spiritual lift of their faith to believe that the power that is bringing all of this about is coming from a higher source than we mere mortals.

Dear Lord God Almighty, please continue to walk with us in dealing with our finances and other matters of equal importance. Many of us have been forced into a position of humbling ourselves to our lenders. Many have been forced to deal with and decide what our “Real Need” is after taking on debts that did not have to be made. Forgive us Lord and guide us from this point forward. Amen and Amen.

In closing tonight I am requesting that each of you who take the time to read these words, say a special prayer for the families and the ones lost in the Hurricane/Tropical Storm that has divested so much our gulf coast region from Corpus Christie on into Louisiana and beyond. Remember also the volunteers that have come forth from across or nation to help survivors. Our Destiny Awaits

Thanks Ted. I look forward more to ypur prayers these days than the wannabe truths put out by the so called gurus Bruce and Ray

GOOD MORNING WSOMN. CHAT IS BEING FUNNY AGAIN....

Does the chat room close today at 12:00 pm central time? I don't know the mountain time..

11.59 Mt which is 1:59 am est

So central time is the same as MT.. that would be 11:59 pm

No that would be 12:59 central .. that right???

Yes

Mail unicorn

I will miss signing in every day, hope the site does not completely go away as others have.

Mail cowboy

**REMINDER THAT THE NEW HOURS BEGIN LATE TONIGHT!! (SEE DETAILS IN BANNER…ADD SATURDAY NIGHT SESSION 1800-2000 MTN TIME)**

Are the above listed time 8am - noon, 8am - midnight, 8pm - midnight?

8:00 AM TO NOON MTN TIME

Starts I guess tomorrow since people are still here today?

YOU CAN EITHER LOG AT AT THE END OF THE SESSION OR REFRESH YOUR SCREEN…THAT WILL CLOSE THE CHATBOX. THE FORUM AND PM'S WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE. YES, GOZHAWK, IT STARTS LATE TONIGHT/TOMORROW. THERE WILL ALSO BE A SATURDAY SESSION FROM 6:00 - 8:00 PM MTN TIME .

I TOLD THE DR. I AM A BLONDE AS YOU CAN SEE... I DIDNT NEED MY BRAIN TOSSED ABOUT... SHE LOOKED AT ME AND THEN LAUGHED..

Yeah I sent an email to Bob of boomer boost, telling his Barley is okay not excited about his mango fit...doesn't work for me...but I was very upset with his delivery charge!!!! they charged me $15 for one barley I took the box to the POst Office and they said it would have costed $5 to $6.... I asked why do you have to rip us off!!!!! I will be looking for another solution....... Don't like be taken advantage of.......

we are getting closer

mangelo PM sent

The one drawback Mangelo. Bought on sale - cost me more than regular price - little deceptive

I was very direct with Bob, that he shouldn't be over charging us on te delivery and that I wanted an answer from him! My other friends are upset with the over charge. I told him I will look for another product.

he has a good product

mangelo - I am on Boomers as well , i submitted a testimonial as too how i feel ( GREAT). They called me at home to thank me and that they were sending a Barley as a Thank You. That was 2 weeks ago hanen't seen it !

Imagist I like the Barley because my mom is also using it, the mango fit doesn't work for me! the boost I haven't noticed anything yet on my second container. I have had many people purchase the product from my website... but just not happy being ripped off on the delivery and I told him so. I will find a way to hav it picked up and sent to me another way if I have too

Never tried mango. Noticed change first week with Boost - seems to have a declining value. TMI, but was constipated with probiotic, never got better til I quit taking it.

Crusty since the beginning of the year I made a plan to get healthy, yes the Barley helped me not crave sweets and I didn't care for coffee. It did what it said it would do. I am on the second level now. I now have some sweets but not like before...that's do me working out!

Because I am working out I am bit hungry, but I am eating better now. Maybe if we all send Bob and email and tell him o use the fix rate $5 we might be happier! just a thought

Nite Guys, can't keep my eyes open. Bruce and Intel is like peanut butter and mayo.

NIGHT SAND.. YOU SLEEP PEACEFULLY.. SEE YOU TOMORROW OK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/31/17   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:10 am

Bruce's wife's name is 'SKIPPY'.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/31/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-
Jump to: