Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/30/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/30/17   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am

So here we are again folks looking down the short end of the week and no better off financially (for most of us that is) than we were over the course of the last several years (plus in some cases) and I know what is on the mind of many here and that is “when is this thing ever going to end?’ If only I knew, I would most certainly tell you but the truth is, I am pretty much confused as the rest of you.

Is it going to be completed this month or the next month or as some have predicted next year? Just pick a date or time frame and let it go from there or depend on some military action, Heck folks your guess is just as good as theirs. Despite their so called reliable sources. You know it would not surprise me one bit to find out that the whole kit and caboodle was being held by the currency sellers. :0)

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father be with those who are braving nature’s wrath on our Gulf Coast rescuing smart people and dumb animals from the rising waters created by the Hurricane. Or perhaps I may have that backward maybe it is rescuing smart animals and dumb people. After all it is not like the folks down there did not have advanced notice of the possible dangers.

Dear Lord God Almighty why do these humans created in Your Image risk the most precious of all they have and that being their very lives in order to save material possessions that can be repaired or replaced at any time. Lord You gave us a brain to ponder nature and all of the creations of our world but so many of them have no real sense of priorities. Lord Please forgive those who perished needlessly.

I know, this was not one of my most inspirational prayers sessions that I have brought to my friends here on the Chambord’s but it is meant to be a teaching moment. If one person learns a lesson from this session and then it will be worth the time and effort than it has taken me to create it. Rest well my friends and be most appreciative of the day you have before you. Many have been lost. Amen and Amen

Is that from 8 am to noon each day? No Sat & Sun, got that.

JUST M W F...

ADDED MOD-LESS SATURDAY NIGHTS 6 UNTIL 8 PM MOUNTAIN TIME WITH YOURS TRULY LURKING IN THE BACKGROUND.

HAS EVERYONE SEEN NEW HOURS FOR CHATROOM IN THE BANNER ABOVE? THEY BEGIN FRIDAY...

i might have dp withdrawal with those hours

Hope I don't make everyone mad but got a question about the president, how do you tell everyone about taxes an any form or fashion and you don't pay taxes yourself? I just don't get it

TREL- GREAT QUESTION, HE PAYS TAXES BUT USES TO THE TAX CODE TO HIS ADVANTAGE, JUST LIKE YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU RECIEVE THIS BLESSING

TREL- I WOULD CAUTION YOU IN BELIEVING EVERYTHING THE MEDIA PUTS OUT, IT SEEMS TO BE ONE-SIDED- IMO

RC we would know the truth if we could see taxes

TREL- I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. HOW IS IT A PRESIDENT CAN GO INTO THE HIGHEST OFFICE BROKE AND LEAVE A MILLIONAIRE

Who was broke

TREL- I REALLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR TAXES, BUT WHAT WILL THE PRESIDENT DO FOR ALL AMERICANS

U mean after doing for himself and all other millionaires

He said in a debate that he uses a loophole to not pay taxes. But tells us to pay our taxes

So-It is part of the current tax laws.. You will too I am sure. He didn't write the tax laws, he is just using them.

TREL PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL SORRY YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRES THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE PROBABLY 8 YEARS BUT WE ARE NOT GONNA FIND FAULT IN HERE I WOULDN'T LET THEM WHEN OBAMA WAS PRES EITHER
Why is it Trel be respectful I said no name and no-one did but me the only one being disrespectful

YOU WERE THE ONE I SAW IF THER ARE OTHERS THEN IT NEEDS TO STOP

Then read everything no just one person

TREL I AM SORRY I DO NEED TO GO DOWN AND READ I SAT DOWN AND THAT IS WHAT I SAW MY APOLOGIES

WE WERE HAVING A RESPECTFUL CONVERSATION, MYSELF AND TREL

RC SORRY I GUESS I EASEDROPPED LOL

I might open a chat room on the days closed... But the topic must be best knitting stiches for 2017

1700-1900 in California; 1800-2000 in Utah; 1900-2100 in Texas; 2000-2200 in New York for Saturday evening

SATURDAY: CHAT ROOM CLOSED. Did AB change this

Thanks Admin... Sat at 0100 - 0300 ZULU for us fly boys

Can they release the rv/ce here if thousands of dinarians are still in the throes of hurricane recovery? How many have lost their currencies because of it, I wonder. Remember last year we were all set to go when I think there was a big storm on the East Coast and the elec went out all over so that was the excuse for no rv/ce at the time. History repeating itself? Idk.

Actually, last year it was about a huhe snow storm that closed banks and lots of things. So, they said that stopped the rv/ce because it wouldn't be fair to those who couldn't get to the banks, if the bank were even open, that is. Sure.

Snickers think that was Sandy storm? My opinion i feel it dinar goggles. Everything evovles around the currency and its not even ours

Can someone help me to reprogram my phone to get tweets from wsomn please
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/30/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-