Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:14 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2017

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Thank you all for coming in tonight. We are here and making the best of it. I didn’t expect to be here tonight. We might be here Thursday. We are still here and giving the best information we can. What we are hearing now in Iraq is what they did yesterday last night Iraq time. They were celebrating throughout Baghdad with major fireworks, singers, etc. their new rates, lower denoms, etc, things that are really good. They might print their new rate in the Gazette tomorrow. They print their Gazette on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Maybe that is when it will come out. I don’t know. This internationally known rate for Iraq does not need to be put in the Gazette first for it to come out. That is exciting.

Bruce: What is happening now is the borders with the bordering countries of Iraq are now open to where people can come into Iraq. That is what has been happening that people came into Iraq and enjoyed the celebrations that they had going on last night. Is everything perfect? I am not saying everything is perfect, but things are moving on. All the ATMS are all hooked up and running with new rates and lower denominations. Iraq did receive yesterday 80% of the debt that was owed to Kurdistan that the central government of Iraq which was being held by the Bank of International Settlements for about a year. It was released to Kurdistan at the new rate yesterday. That is a reason to celebrate. Maybe that was part of the reason they were celebrating. Things are moving along nicely over there with projects, selling infrastructure bonds, all kinds of things. You are going to see Iraq turn into a global financial power because they have the resources the gold, diamonds, gems, oil, a lot of resources.

Bruce: Globally in other parts of the globe, yesterday the SKRS, 210,000 around the world, started to be paid out. Doesn’t mean they are all paid yet. Over the weekend at the financial conferences in Jackson Hole, WY we didn’t get a whole lot of news. On the last day, Sunday, the announcement was made and certain documents were signed by Janet Yellen, head of the Fed, to enable the new USN to be utilized in the US and the TRN to be utilized around the world internationally. That occurred so payments can be made into that currency, our new dollar, USN. That took place Sunday. That needed to happen and did happen. That was very positive.

Bruce: Additional things happening is we understand the Tiers 1, 2, and 3 groups are in the process of being paid. I don’t have proof of it yet, but I am only hearing it is moving in that direction. Otherwise we are always hearing everyday friends and family going out, about Prosperity Packages getting ready to go out, about this group and that group. I can tell you that so far I don’t know if those have been paid yet, but I think they are all ready to be paid out. My own personal opinion is those payments to those groups, and to those Prosperity Packages, I think that stuff is going to happen when Tier 4 is notified with 800 numbers and we can set our appointments and go.

Bruce: What else is happening relative to us according to my understanding is there is large amount of funds that HSBC has ready to transfer into accounts that will be used for Tier 4 redemption. Through the activity we will do at the various Redemption Centers throughout North America. We will have immediate activity with debit cards, with some cash, and funds set up for humanitarian projects that we will use in the first 90 days. These large funds are already in HSBC Master Accounts that are ready to be transfer into sub accounts to be used in the Redemption Centers for us at the time of our exchange. That is processing for us, geared for us. There is money in place and moving and ready to be position for us for our exchange.

Bruce: Redemption Centers as far as we know are still completely locked down. There was an issue a number of them in Texas and Louisiana not able to report back in and they still need to report in. I am not sure if they will wait for them to completely come back on line, but obviously people will exchange where they can in Texas and Louisiana. Those who can exchange will, and those who have to wait for flood waters to recede to exchange will have plenty time to exchange at privately negotiated rates. They will be able to do that up to the time when John Q Public is to start about September 15. Those not able to exchange now and are caught in the flooding will be able to exchange at privately negotiated rates until approximately September 14. There is plenty room for us to go and anyone else who needs to go to redeem their ZIM and exchange at a strong rate after the Redemption Centers come back on line in those areas.

Bruce: Some of those homes there the drywall will have to be taken down, wood studs treated, and repaired as was done after Katrina. Same thing will be done in flooded homes to take care of what needs to be done. We will be there and help with our finances. Once we get a chance to get exchange, we will try to get some way or let you know how you can fund Rebuild America starting with Rebuild Texas and then Louisiana. Hopefully only two states will we have to worry about initially with flooding. Keep them in our prayers and let’s do the right thing for our neighbors in the south.

Bruce: We know funds are in place for us. The timing is close. We had heard this was supposed to go before the end of the month. The new fiscal year for the government is supposed to start October 1st. We know that we are moving forward with our legal areas. Moving forward with our government and everything is moving forward as it suppose to. I just think that we are just right there. Yes I am hearing some time frames, some days and I think we could very well, and I say could, we could be there by the end of the month. That is what I am hoping by the end of the month. I am not calling it, but everything is pointing to that with what I am hearing I am basing it on that.

Bruce: We know some information we have had did not come true. Overall except the times it supposed to happen, the rest of the information about the rates, moving of funds, information about the Redemption Centers is very accurate. I get that information and pass it on to you guys. I feel comfortable of the quality of that information. The only real question is when and what rates. The rates are great. The screen rates are fantastic. You have the opportunity to privately negotiate the rates on the ZIM, Dong, Dinar, and Rial. It is going to depend on you and on your projects. I know people are exchanging. I know people have exchanged the last few days in the 10s of thousands. I do know they caught a few people in that, a certain percentage, who were not good people. That has been part of the ongoing effort to keep some so called bad people out of this process. I have a good feeling what those numbers have been. We are looking very good that effort has been accomplished.

Bruce: We are moving on now and I think we are looking forward to being notified and receiving the toll free numbers and putting out for you on the Big Call website: thebigcall.net and I will put them out on a couple other sites online. I hope this happens before our next call. If it does, we won’t have an official call on Thursday but probably do a celebration recording from our team and put that out for you. Then we will take at least a month off while we are retooling and putting together our new website. Our post RV programming will primarily be about our projects as Rebuild America. My plans were to take some of these larger projects and offer them to you so you can participate in as a team. I hope that is how we will be able to do it. We will have something to offer that you will look forward to.

Bruce: I am looking forward to this timing. We know certain things have taken place and are moving. Iraq is basically there. I don’t know if they need to do anything. We know people for example that are dual citizens with Iraq and they have their Qi cards and have a spending limit on it that will change a hundred fold in a couple of days with what they can spend now and what they will be able to spend in a couple of days. That does not include a rate increase. There is that kind of information that is very positive.

Bruce: I ask everybody to stay in faith, keep positive, stay with Plan A, and continue to look to God as your provider, Jehovah God. Too, look to this as a blessing as just that, a blessing that doesn’t bring sorrow with it. It is going to be awesome. I am not going to say we will not have challenges. There will be challenges, but I never going to look at it as a burden or something that is too great for us to bear it or anything like that. I think it is a huge blessing. It is how you look at it. It is what your attitude is how you look at it with about what you are about to receive and how you apply that to the projects and to other people’s lives, and how you enjoy being a philanthropist creating opportunities for people.

Bruce: We will have an apprenticeship program as part of Rebuild America. We will work with our Veterans in our Veterans’ Retreat program. We will need help in Texas, as in Houston. This has been a huge tragedy for Texas and Louisiana. They will come back bigger and better than they ever were. We will fix the infrastructure so the water can flow better into the channels and the Gulf. We will help to figure this out and create a way so this doesn’t happen again. I think of how people are helping each other down there is amazing and I am eager to get down there and help. Maybe this motivates this to go knowing we are all eager to help.

Bruce: Stay with it. We are right there. Things are happening globally. Are we last to go? Yes, we are. The first should be last and the last should be first. Don’t mess with Texas. Texas will be great. It is tough now, but they will come back strong as will Louisiana will. They are great people down there. They are survivalists and they are going to thrive.

Bruce: That is it for me tonight. I love you, and appreciate your love, prayers and continue belief and listenership to the Big Call. I want to thank Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, Kent. Also I want to thank all you listeners for listening in to the Big Call for the last 6 years and for being part of us and part of what we are going to be doing together, because together everyone achieves more. That is the team we are going to be. Together everyone will achieve more. We will achieve more because we are more, and we will be more as a team. You guys hang in there. Good Night everyone. Thank you everyone in the Big Call Universe.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:45 am

Dingleberry says the exact same thing on every single call!

yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:26 am

Yep, for sure- That's what happens when he has a '33 Long Play' stuck up his posterior- Bad needle, stuck in the same groove!! lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: