Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:32 pm

You are looking for articles that will tell You that ALL PRIVATE BANKS have NOW ALSO... COMPLETED the CERTIFICATION CLASSES on the CONVERTIBLE CURRENCY to allow it INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS.  At the Speed we are seeing...There is a possibility that this ARTICLE we seek may not even come out due to the speed of the media with current events in Iraq.  Instead...The RI may just trump the article. AND THAT WOULD BE JUST FINE WITH ME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 am

Bring it on!  How many times have we heard this swan song?  If in fact it is that close then get-r-done.  Mercy, the suspense is making us (use your own term please)!  Me?  I have heard it all before multiple times, getting excited is not one of my virtues at this point.  Basically, "I'am from Missouri, show me."  Not really but you get the drift, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:38 am

Too many times, I'm afraid, and we'll all be worm food before all is said and done-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:26 pm

But at least we are real.  Aren't we? 
Ah, wellllll been in this so long I wonder.  Fantasy world that the dinar lives in makes one wonder about reality.  Nah, it is not real.  Only the gurus think so and I sometimes wonder about them.  Now lets's see where did I put that straight jacket?  (You pick who gets to wear it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:59 pm

AK, that would be absolutely great, IF we could get one in 'guru population' size! couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamrussellcurryjr

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 pm

@aksafeone wrote:
Bring it on!  How many times have we heard this swan song?  If in fact it is that close then get-r-done.  Mercy, the suspense is making us (use your own term please)!  Me?  I have heard it all before multiple times, getting excited is not one of my virtues at this point.  Basically, "I'am from Missouri, show me."  Not really but you get the drift, right?
if I may please the above mentioned - of WHAT does it refer too ? please ..
thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 pm

The reinstatement of the Iraq Dinar.  Or if you want to take it further the revaluation of same.  This excursion into the currency trading world has gone on for 11 or 12 years so after that long some of us have grown to question that it is real or even ever going to happen.  Oh, for sure they will do something, but when.  If you read the gurus history tells us they predict the RV daily and smooze we mere mortals trying to convince us to buy more worthless paper (so far).  To date many of these have slipped by the wayside and at lest one has done jail time for fraud.  We are skeptical so you will have to accept that.

Glad to see new people posting.  Stick around and you will see  that we allow opinions but require decency and proper treatment of others on this site.  Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Frank26 "The RI May JustTrump the Article" 8/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: