Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/28/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/28/17   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 am

TED1016

Monday morning and rapidly headed toward the end pf the month and it appears that the end or at least the cutback of time spent on reading and posting on the WSOMN chat may very well soon to be coming and I believe this will be a very sad time for the members who no matter how the other chat bords operate we could always depend on finding a friendly chat on WSOMN.

Many have posted their thoughts and reasons for both doing it and not doing it with the main objection being that it is beginning to be way too much of a chore for the Moderators to keep up with the chat for 24 hours a day and seven days a week. I suppose that is enough justification for such a move but as a few members have already stated there have been many times the chat ran fine with no moderators present.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we understand that sometimes people get carried away for not finding the information that need or want and rant on a little too much maybe a little too often and it brings to mind when Jesus walked the earth and found many to be in disagreement with His teachings. Still Father we know now why that was and that You knew Your son would suffer but H did it for us.

Dear Lord God Almighty, we need to keep You ever close in our hearts and prayers as we enter this time of limited and false information. Help us Lord as we progress down a path that many of us do not care to travel on and lift our spirits and keep us safe during these trying times. Amen and Amen.

Rest well my dear friends and know that no matter what happens with the WSOMN Chat each of you will be in my prayers as we go forth into this time of change. Since I feel that after my posting this prayer session that I may end up being banned from the WSOMN group know that I will still keep posting my supportive prayers for you all every night on the chat around the crazy new schedule.

GKEL
Good morning everyone, it's another day in paradise and may our journey end here soon and it is getting close. I am fortunate to have a loving wife, she has let me buy more currency over the last few weeks.

Sandnsea
KFTA - Not sure how many follow GREG HUNTER on YouTube, but he suggested that if the refineries in Houston shut down, they could go offline for months -- yes, even years if the damage is that bad. Said gas prices could go up $4 to $6 a gallon if it's real severe. At times like these, sure would be nice to have RV funds to help in relief efforts.

Sandnsea
Frank - As for tonight's MONDAY CC ............. i just want FAMILY to come and say goodbye to TINK and i. As i give .......... SHARE .......... One last time. I do NOT know the DATE nor care about it. i care about my KTFA FAMILY ........... Sincere Aloha \m/

Strange message from Frank, don't you think?

RaginCajun
SAND- NOT REALLY, FRANK SAID HE WILL BE TAKEN THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER OFF

Sandnsea
I know, but this sounded like a final goodby. "One last time" strange wording for a vacation

Think Positive
This is the discussion with Sand & RC that I find very valuable. When Toolfan brings in his info. & others it just makes my day.

As you point this out Sand, it get you thinking. It is out of character.

Sandnsea
Think - the other conversations are a way to connect when there is no news out there. As we have no one else to connect to and let off the stress of this investment.

In my work I deal with the word choices that people make. This made my ears perk up.

RaginCajun
SAND- I WOULD LOVE IF HE NEVER CAME BACK, THAT WOULD MEAN OUR RIDE IS OVER

TED1016
I'm doing as well as I can at this time but at least that is something.. Things could be better for sure.Went out to check my back yard and what the the tree ratsdid not eat while the pecans were still green have been blown down by the high winds. I guess I should still be happy that I have the trees left.

Avon Lady
Blessings come in many ways. Ted, thankful that you and family are ok, yes trees are still standing

TED1016
No doubt that I am blessed in comparison to what others have lost down at the coast. Last year no Pecans due to the drought this year due to Harvey. Such is life.. Perhaps next year.

Sandnsea
Posted with permission from Nancy:

http://download851.mediafire.com/0xou7o0ui05g/75b5cmaybwaact8/CALL+​;WEDNESDAY+AUGUST+30TH.pdf

Sandnsea
She's having a 1 hr call on Wednesday on how to protect yourself and money with a family trust

snickers
Bruce now has a ready-make cause for his 'Rebuild America' campaign.

jed54
Too bad Nancy not having a call with Dizzy telling us why this hasn't happened yet

OnceWasLost
I'd LOVE to actually 'know' who is "genuine" and who is a "fraud"...as far as 'info-providers' go

cowboy
Once if info providers were rated on "good intentions" most would be good, if rated on accuracy none would qualify.

Sandnsea
I guess you know nothing. I'm psychic

Hellen
Sandnsea...my husband and I jus st completed Banking with Bit Coin. Very good....now I know enough to have questions...lol

Sandnsea
Hellen , I have not even attempted to go down that road. I applaud you.

Lindar
We should rename this site sandandsea news

calgoldy2
SAND....you are our 'roving' reporter...and you do a fabulous job....thanks for the continued news

Sandnsea
Ok didn't want to upset anyone

Snake
Well finally had to fire up a generator power is out and no one knows when it will be back, certain parts of the island had been dark for days now the entire island, water supply contaminated as well as waste water plant looks like POTUS will be visiring tomorrow. Guess is they will chopper him up over Poet A, Rovkport and on into Houston

ADMINBILL
THE HOURS ARE LISTED M-W-F 0800 UNTIL NOON MOUNTAIN TIME. WE WILL TRY THESE HOURS FOR A WEEK AND POSSIBLY ADJUST IF NECESSARY

ADMINBILL
MY UTMOST GRATITUDE TO THE MODERATORS WHO HAVE SERVE YOU SO WELL.

Curly
Adminbill???

toolfan4
thanks to all mods here......i cant come into chat anymore due to new times, but do wish you all well in all you do.....do find a dinar home thats still active as it is always important to keep learning about how the world works and you future finances.....never stop networking, thats why places like this are or were in this case so important. good luck.

Curly
so we are loosing one of our closest contacts to the truth??? sad someone that was willing to share his info with us,,,,,,

MONTY
Very sad, Curly. Thank you mods for all you have done. I really also thought the membership was very well behaved, but what do I know. Thurs will be a sad loss perhaps.

Maji Girl
Hi everyone ? Been away a lot due to funeral and family here. What is going on? Why is chat gonna be closing most of the time? Thanks for any info

ADMINBILL
MONTY - PERHAPS I AM NOT MAKING MYSELF CLEAR. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BEHAVIOR OF MEMBERS WHO ARE AWESOME. THIS IS TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF THE MODS THAT ARE HERE LONG OR SPORADIC HOURS. MYSELF AND SUNNI DAZE ARE ALSO HOPING THIS GETS YOU GOOD PEOPLE OUTSIDE AND ENJOYING THE WARM WEATHER BEFORE THE FALL DESCENDS UPON US (DOES NOT APPLIED TO YOU FOLKS DOWN UNDER)

BigHeart
I won't ever be able to get on ? That's during school hours.

ADMINBILL
BIGHEART - NEITHER WILL I MOST OF THE TIME DUE TO WORK

ADMINBILL
FROM ETOILLE TWO HOURS AGO. SHE HAS BEEN TO EXCHANGE CENTERS IN FRANCE, GERMANY, LUXEMBOURG AND GERMANY. NO CHANGE IN RATES. $ IS DOWN. USD IS 83 CENTS VERSUS THE EURO.

ADMINBILL
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING FROM HAS NOT BECOME FACT AS YET. WHICH IS WHY I AM ASKING YOU ALL TO TAKE A BREAK.

TED1016
ADIMINBILL rarely answers request from the chat... He is a busy mn...

Sunni Daze
TED I WILL ANSWER WHAT IS THE QUESTION

TED1016
Just replying to Stardots post

Sunni Daze
OH SORRY THAT IS WHAT I GET FOR EAVESDROPPING LOL

Sunni Daze
THE NEW HOURS ARE POSTED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM READ THE WHOLE THING PLEASE

TED1016
Frank is pushing Hemp Oil... I hope he never has to take a drug test....:0) :0)

Ms Sandy
I just heard the news. I can adjust to the change (somehow), but I stay logged in all day. I don't want to get in trouble if I forget to log out at closing time. Are the new hours am or pm?

RaginCajun
AM

Ms Sandy
I'm sorry, I just saw Avon's post. Thanks, RC.

Cltvcoyote
Ms Sandy, I stay logged in all day also and don't want to get in trouble either,

Sunnysplace
MS. SANDY, I DONT LOG OUT EITHER....IT SHOULD BE OK.....

stillokrocks
Ok so chat room open for 4 hrs only on Mon, Wed, and Firday, correct?

Sunnysplace
8 AM. TO. 12:01 AM..

stillokrocks
Sunny ahhhhh OK big difference, ty

Sunnysplace
I WROTE 12:01 AM. TO MAKE IT A LITTLE EASIER TO DECIPHER.

CarolinaGirl
9 a.m. To 2 p.m. East coast time

Sunnysplace
YES.... 8 AM. TO. 12 MIDNIGHT..... MOUNTAIN TIME.

CarolinaGirl
I mean 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. East coast time. Four hours or like 8 a.m. To midnight?

Cltvcoyote
so 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Pacific time

CarolinaGirl
1200 is noon, 2400 is midnight

Herb
reason tolimit chat wean people off of dependency to chat sounds like a scammers dream if people are that simple minded that Bill needs to ween them off??? you can not save everyone but you can try but let go when you start to drown too......

that ia what Bill said in PM...

Sunnysplace
THE INFO WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING LATELY HAS BEEN VERY VERY SLOW....I KNOW MANY , LIKE ME, POP IN MANY TIMES A DAY....HUBBY SOMETIMES WANT TO MAKE PLANS THAT COVER MOST OF THE DAY AND I TELL HIM I CANT...

I HAVE TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING GOING ON THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

Herb
Sunny we need to be strong minded and get more that way or we will loose it...........

Herb
Most do not even have a clue just how much responseability and work this will will will really be to keep it!......

CarolinaGirl
And I understand. People should not be tied to the computer.

Herb
but need to do it in their own or it will be like a drunk in AA that does not want to be there in one ear and out the other......lol

trel
We are all adults able to make our own decisions on how we want to spend our time. If I want to be on my computer then I have that right and no-one has the right to tell me how to spend my time. I left home years ago. Sry if u think it is not nice

Sunnysplace
TREL, YOU SPOKE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING, AND THATS OK. FOR YOU!!! IT INVOLVES EVERYONE HERE....NOT JUST A FEW....SO SOMETIMES DECISIONS NEED TO BE MADE ADMIN MADE HIS ALONG WITH SUNNI...

SO, PLEASE LETS ALL ACCEPT IT FOR NOW...AND. WE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES...

trel
Not speaking on the change of hours but ppl saying wat we should be doing going outside get off computers stuff like that

Sunnysplace
WELL, THAT IS WHAT SOME OF US WILL BE DOING. RIGHT????

trel
Sunny pm

Sunnysplace
OK.....CONFUSION ON THE HOURS..... ADMIN FEELS 8 am ---- 12 midnight.....SO THOSE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF US CAN CHECK IN AS WELL.... THAT MAKES SENSE...YES????? (Please ?￰゚マᄏ let it be right). THATS MOUNTAIN TIME......
Avon Lady
Well, AdminBill has changed time and days... Read the header above....

it gives people a chance to get out and get life going again...

papa
So....our new hrs are 8am to 12 midnight MWF correct?

Greenrage
Papa-I think it is until 12:00 noon

Avon Lady
MY TIME, CST .. MINE IS 9 TO 1PM.. BUT OPEN SO OTHERS IN OTHER AREAS CAN GET IN TOO. THIS WILL BE CONFUSING TO MANY OF US TILL WE GET IT DOWN

Avon Lady
I CAME IN NOT UNDERSTANDING NEITHER... BUT THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. SO I'M NOT SURE .. DON'T QUOTE ME PLEASE

dpchamp
AB used military time, it is noon Mtn time...if it were midnight, he would have used the 2359 again (or 0000)

Greenrage
DpChamp-My understanding too But that is not what Sunny said below.

Greenrage
Sunnysplace wrote 29m ago OK.....CONFUSION ON THE HOURS..... ADMIN FEELS 8 am ---- 12 midnight.....SO THOSE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF US CAN CHECK IN AS WELL.... THAT MAKES SENSE...YES????? (Please ?￰゚マᄏ let it be right).

ADMINBILL
1200 IS NOON. 2400 IS MIDNIGHT. 0800 IS 8AM.

Avon Lady
OK NOON.. GOT THAT ONE RIGHT

ADMINBILL
PRETTY CLEAR TO ME. ET=EASTERN TIME CT=CENTRAL TIME MT=MOUNTAIN TIME PT=PACIFIC TIME. BASED UPON THAT INFO WHAT TIME ZONE AM I BASING THE HOURS WHICH WE WILL BE OPEN COMMENCING FRIDAY?

ADMINBILL
DPCHAMP - YOU ARE CORRECT I DID USE MILITARY TIME LARGELY BECAUSE THAT IS HOW TIME IS EXPRESSED IN MOST PARTS OF THE WORLD.

Avon Lady
ADMINBILL... WHERE I GOT CONFUSED AT IS THE ONLY TIME I SEE IS 2359.......... OF COURSE I DIDNT KNOW THAT ONE NEITHER LOL, BUT I DIDNT SEE ANY OTHER HOURS. IS IT POSTED IN THE FORUM, WHERE?
ADMINBILL
OPENS 7AM PT; 8AM MT; 9AM CT; 10AM ET

11AM AT

Avon Lady
SUNNI TOLD ME CT WAS 9 TO 1PM I GOT THAT NOW ... SORRY

IM SORRY ABOUT THE MILITARY TIME... IT WAS NEVER TAUGHT TO ME GROWING UP ...

Spud
Admin, To really confuse the room, why not give the time in ZULU time zone. It is used around the world.

abba
Hi WSOMN gang so then with the hour changes for the site- I guess this mean no RV in Aug & moving into Sept?

Avon Lady
ABBA,, NO I DONT BELIEVE THATS WHAT IT MEANS.... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN... BUT ADMIN FEELS PEOPLE NEED TO GET OUT AND ENJOY LIFE AND NOT BE BEHIND THE COMPUTER ALL THE TIME.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/28/17   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 am

Did Ted just equate Jesus to the Dinar Gurus?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/28/17   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:32 pm

If folks can't figure out a time zone, no wonder why they can't figure out the scam!

Quote :

OnceWasLost
I'd LOVE to actually 'know' who is "genuine" and who is a "fraud"...as far as 'info-providers' go

We have a list at Dinar Daily of the "FRAUDS" for you!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-gurus-there-are

ADMINBILL should know that there isn't a 2400 in military time! And he served in the military?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN Mon Drama   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:12 pm

ADMINBILL has come to the realization that the RV ain't happening, and that the zim, which is never talked about anymore, is garbage.  Yes, the hours are being cut to "give the mods some time off".  In other words, enough crap has been printed over the years that it gets tiresome repeating it over and over again.  Soon WSOMN will close down for good. 

ADMINBILL:  I am not sure what percentage of your posters will still be alive if and when the dinar RV's.  It could be ten/twenty years away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/28/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-
Jump to: