Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/28/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 Empty Yosef - "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/28/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 Image1

Back and forth, back and forth... Western World redeemer's are being treated like a third class shuttlecock now as hydration occurs all around them but not to them.

SKRs worldwide are being funded in real time... but not in western banks, and not in TRNs. This per several paymasters sending SKR wires today!

It appears as if the west is being held back a week or so as to let the east get a slight but significant timing head start.

As a result of the RV firing, North Korea fired a couple of missiles over Japan sovereign territory. Pure cabal. Nobody is biting. And nobody will.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/348337-north-korea-fires-missile-toward-japan-reports

A SKR principal passport must be registered in the eastern hemisphere to get paid right now. So it matters more where one resides versus where the assets were redeemed or how what assets were submitted.

China looks to be taking care of their own nation and people in the Eastern Hemisphere first. And when they are all done, the Western Hemisphere can go.

Elders are clearly refusing to let the west get any trading advantage simply by not turning on their currencies.

If anything, their giving eastern hemisphere clients an investment or trading advantage to buy futures contracts and equities ... blatantly so.

Hard to watch if you're holding SKRs with either a European, Canadian or American passport.

And what's the common denominator of all these countries? You guessed it... they all have Anglo oriented leadership teams.

But I'm the asshole. OK. Wait till my alien /Anglo DNA degradation posts come out, then you'll be ready to lynch old Yo-Yo.

I absorb your pain and return it as love.

What's more comical to me is the same western world countries that have had their currencies reduced down to a 1:1 ratio are clueless as to what that really means.

See, post RV, eastern based governments, economies and currencies will suddenly shoot past their western counter parts, yet the basis for recognizing value will appear as if nothing significant has happened.

Literally the economic polarity of the financial earth will change or flip overnight, and almost no one in the west will even notice that everyone allied with the east is silently smirking at our entitled ignorance masked as pride filled arrogance.

Everything remains the same while everything changes.

That's higher chakra intelligence at work--as lower chakra life is gently phased out into oblivion.

Adapt or die. At least someone loves you enough to give you a head start. Sobeit.

In the meantime, continue submitting all "Tetelestai" 800# alert sign up and website membership subscription emails to theclarioncalls.com.

They are appreciated and build in our shared quest to heal the soul of the world!

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/28/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Shuttlecock" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/28/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:21 am

1. Yosef said the RV started rolling out in the East back in April.  Evidently he can't keep up with previous lies.
2. So Obama is punishing the West because of their, 'Anglo-oriented leadership teams.'  Uh huh.  But Paul Ryan and Ben Sasse and Dunford and Kelly are leaders of the new Republic.  Hmmm, seems pretty Anglo to me.
3. No proof or evidence provided of SKRs being transacted anywhere in the world, because they do not exist.  So yes, you are a liar.
4. Still plugging your website, I see.  How many Anglos are enrolling?  And will you share your angelic knowledge with them?  Hypocritical, don't you think?

And yes...you're the ass hole.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum