Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/27/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/27/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:19 am

Sunday morning coming down, seems like every Sunday is the same as as I run the thought my brain what comes up is a Johnny Cash song. Dear Johnny was a good soul who was tempted by satin and finally with the help of a good woman turned his life to Christ and became a changed man. Kind of makes me wonder just how many of our members will become changed after the RV.

Changes for both good and bad I suppose but I have to believe that there will be enough of us who will be changed in a good way and really reach out and make a difference in our world one person at a time. Many folks believe it will take a lot of money to change people’s lives and mindset. Unfortunately many of us believe that some people are gaming the system so they look the other way when they see need.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father help us to find the way to help others without being taken advantage of. This is our hope and truth be told our only salvation. When a person falls or stumbles we need to reach out and lift them up and encourage them to keep on trying because success only comes to those who don’t quit after a failure. Sure it isn’t easy but nothing worth having is ever truly easy.

Dear Lord God Almighty, please help those in need in our group, not just those who groan and moan about their situation but the ones who sit in silence not saying a word and suffer. I have known a number of such people who have let their pride keep them from seeking help and ultimately reached the point where they felt taking their own lives was all that was left for them.

My dear friends and fellow travelers down this road of life seeking a goal that others say is beyond our grasp. My prayer for you this early morning is that you fiend the strength to find someone to talk to because a burden shared is certainly a burden lightened. Sleep well my friends with every tick of the clock we come that much closer to our reward and a chance to change lives. Amen and Amen

GOOD MORNING WSOMN. IT APPEARS ON THE SURFACE THAT WE ARE MOVING INTO SEPTEMBER. THE DESIRE BY ALL IS THERE BUT I FEEL THAT THERE ARE STILL MATTERS TO BE RESOLVED DEALING WITH ACCOUNTABILITY AND THE VETTING OF GROUPS. MY OPINION ONLY. OFF TO WORK SHORTLY. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. I URGE ALL OF YOU TO CARRY ON WITH LIFE AS IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE RV.

I WOULD LIKE PAUL RYAN, MITCH MCONNELL, NANCY PELOSI AND CHUCK SCHUMMER TO ALL RESIGN AND TERM LIMITS BE IMPLEMENTED. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?

AdminBill, what happened to your Intel sources ?? Have they gone quiet as you seem to stating 'your opinions only' these days.
H- I cannot speak for Admin, but I can tell you all have been asked to - go quiet

Prayers going up for all those hit by this storm. As for the RV read Admin comments. It's evident we should all carry on with life as if we didn't hold currency. I don't believe it's a scam, but quite doubtful it will net a return. Going into September will lead into October etc. So everyone going silent is probably best this way less disappointment. Thanks to all who share, but think that was the best method shared to date.

i heard we may not see anything until 2018 which sounds about right. new usa currency and rv~reset. when i first got into this a few years back i remember seeing somewhere about changes in currency values in 2018

it would be nice if this went now but thats just wishing and dreaming. i'm not a guru or intel person

sparke actually changes were due around 2012

Lol, I listened to the outlaw call last night was interesting. Okie was on it

trel ive looked over those notes.....those guys are nuts, but really always have been

one thing i have learned about and am indebted to people like okie and group......there are lots of very gullible people in this world. all i know....when this is all over.....i am buying the nba, nfl, mlb, nhl and the pga with my 100 trillion zim note.......everybody here gets season tickets for life

toolfan - any real news you can share? I realize it doesn't come often, and appreciate you sharing it when it does. tvm

pete i have a couple of texts and a call im waiting to hear from. if i do hear anything of real interest, i will post it. info has been a bit slow. it kind of comes in waves. if there is any bad stuff, i usually hear that stuff, but right now only hearing good.

For those that mught not know, yosef was jewish by birth, and practiced that religion until a few years ago. His wife is jewish, he now prctices a christian spiritual faith. We all have a right to our own beliefs. I pray that you all look inside and see what is there.. tha is what I am doing.

WE WILL JUST GO ALONG WITH WHAT ADMIN WANTS AS THIS IS HIS SITE AFTER ALL. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BRINGING IN ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOSEF.....PM TO EACH OTHER IF YOU WANT, BUT, NOT IN CHAT PLEASE....

THERE ARE SOME GURUS...THAT DO SEEM TO STRING US ALONG, BUT, THERE ARE A FEW REALLY GOOD ONES THAT ARE HONESTAND TRULY BELIEVE WHAT THEY HEAR, SO, PLEASE, LETS NOT KNOCK THEM DOWN. WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT....

LETS JUST STICK TO THE REASON ON WHY WE ARE HERE...THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY....HOPE YOU HAVE SOME KINDS OF PLANS TO SPEND IT WITH YOUR FAMILIES OR OUTSIDE...

SOMETIMES ITS THAT KIND OF DAY, JUST TO RELAX, WATCH YOUR FAV SPORTSTEAM, CHIPS, PERHAPS A COLD BEER. .....

Is there anything we can do to reduce or I can do to to limit the chat- I am a good lurker, but love the chat

Are donations needed or more help for the moderators?

If the moderators are worn out, maybe we can get more to fill in?

Does this mean chat will be mostly closed ?

Or new ones

Admin - Correct me if i am wrong ! With the reduction of form time, does that mean this RV could be a long way off ?

Crusty anything can happen and if he knew he couldn't tell us .
CRUSTY - SORRY, STEPPED AWAY BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I DON'T KNOW.

Not so happy about the new WSOMN Suggestions but then that is just me and I am nothing more than a day stream on occasion, I should not be surprised this is not the first Intel site i that I have belonged to that has given up. First cut back the hours the room is open then eventually just shut it down completely. So sad..

In my opinion I feel that chat is good for people lets them release stress that they have. Also it a way for people to voice there opinions on what is going on. I vote to keep chat open.

Hi Ted u will get no comment on that in here

I figured as much Trel just slowly shut it down then go awy in time.

Hi mangelo .. good to see you... .................... Ted, no comment except, it will be hard to handle for me..........

I watched Gerry Mcguire go through the same actions. I will be sorry to see WSOMN go away. Many distant and never met friends here on WSOMN

TED1016 - WSOMN IS NOT GOING AWAY. WE ARE JUST PUSHING IT BACK A BIT. WHAT WE ARE DOING IS NOT THE SAME AS JERRY. GERRY IS A MEMBER HERE BY THE WAY.

Hold on all. The END game has always been depcted as ROUGH/ UGLY/SCARY. We should be looking at an RV soon. There is enough ugly stuff going on to distract the world as we do the global reset.

TED1016 WILL BE PROVIDED A FORUM TO KEEP HIS NIGHTLY PRAYERS GOING EACH MORNING IF HE WISHES

Admin thats nice Teds prayers are needed and very much appreciated!

Gerry rarely post and never responds to PM's The point that I am making is that over the years we have seen cut backs and ultimately closure, The WSOMN group to my way of thinking was more of a family than other boards As little as I ever Agree with Herb, I believe he is spot on with his statement. We don't have problems late night on the chat without a Moderator. I believe they are a bit over maned any way.

Forum articles are rarely read by the majority of members they come for the Chat more than anything else.

I always thought this particular room really didn't need mods in the traditional sense. Besides, they were deemed to be called 'hosts' in the beginning, not mods. Pretty well police ourselves since a few peeps were dealt with.

TED1016 PM

NOT SHUTTING DOWN UNLESS DIRECTED TO WHICH I DO NOT SEE HAPPENING. BUT I HAVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE.

Is it just me, or is the angst palpable over this topic. Seems like to to me. I think it's gonna be all right.

Snickers. Angst is palpable... We need to chill . As I said before, I have always heard that distractions are at the end.

gkel i cant get the tweet, admin wont approve me

Me neither tool

papa well, we are not in the cool crowd, real trouble makers we are.....lol

TOOLFAN - I HAVE NOT SEEN A TWITTER REQUEST FROM YOU. WHEN REQUESTING TO JOIN PLEASE USE YOUR USERNAME OR NAME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. TY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/27/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-
Jump to: