Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:09 am

ADMINBILL

THE NEW WSOMN SUGGESTIONS

HOURS PER DAY

DAYS PER WEEK

ACCOMMODATING  INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS 

ETC.

YOUR INPUT IS IMPORTANT

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ASK WHY DOES IT MATTER? IT MATTERS TO THE MODERATORS WHO HAVE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS SERVING YOU. IT MATTERS TO ME BECAUSE THIS ROOM WAS NOT MEANT TO BECOME AN ANCHOR FOR THE MODERATORS NOR WAS IT MEANT TO BE A LIFE LINE. THAT IS WHAT FAMILY AND CHURCH IS FOR. I AM VERY SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE BUT AT SOME POINT IT IS NECESSARY TO POINT OUT THE TRUTH. 

I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE PAST THREE WEEKS THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONTINUE YOUR LIVES AS IF THE RV IS STILL MONTHS IF NOT YEARS AWAY. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE DONE AND THAT IS WHAT I EXPECT EACH OF YOU TO DO AND GET ON WITH FAMILY, JOB AND COMMUNITY. IF YOU ARE RETIRED DO VOLUNTEER WORK, SUBSTITUTE TEACHING OR CLEAN UP YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS. THERE IS FAR MORE TO DO THAN SIT IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER ALL DAY. 

AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE STARTED SEVERAL VENTURES WHICH I AM ENJOYING AND ANTICIPATE SUCCESS WITH IN THE COMING WEEKS.

I ASK THAT EACH OF US REVIEW OUR SITUATIONS AND THINK OF POSITIVE WAYS TO BE PERSONALLY HAPPY.

BILL

tinkerbell
Please don't exclude us non-US peeps.
Thank you

Sandnsea
I suggest early am 7- 10 am then 6pm Till midnight. Est
That should include everyone. Jmo- thanks

Haloheal
I was just going to say what Sand did . Twice a day for a couple of hours is good enough . Hopefully people have things to do in between .

Littlejim
Sands input might work well...or maybe 5 days a week, not seven? Just some thoughts...

moneysmart
The only thing is those are tough hours for the West Coast peeps. 

ADMINBILL

AND THERE'S THE RUB.........

Pj
There ya go!!!! Nothing new to share AdminBill has moved on. The mods are great but this has gone on too long and nothing has manifested. FB can be used to stay in with those who have become friends. It isn't a life line bill is correct. Nor a platform to try and multilevel market. Have a time to check for updates them in forum no chat? Ex: update posted daily at x time. That will be it? The mods have to be ready to stop! God bless you all thanks for being here just to say hang in there.

Sunni Daze
MAYBE THE HOURS IN THE MORNING COULD BE MDT AND THE EVE PDT
8-12 MOUNTAIN

5-10 MOUNTAIN

THOSE ARE BETTER HOURS FOR THE GATE KEEPERS LOL WHO OPEN AND CLOSE THE CHAT

Mabe we should have more gate keepers from the east lol

Sunni Daze
I ALSO THINK MONDAY WED AND FRIDAY FOR A START TO SEE HOW IT GOES. IF IT IS OPEN EVERY DAY DOESN'T ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET THE MEMBERS TO DO
AND HOPEFULLY WE WON'T NEED THIS ANYWAY

Please tell us what are you trying to get the members to do

Sandnsea
Do whatever works best for the Mods. I'm in a situation where I work from home, so I am in front of a screen all day. I'm for what everyone else wants. Even if it's open 3 hrs a day for updates and chats, with weekends off. Anything, this should not be a burden on anyone.I thank Admin, and all the Mods for their time and dedication.- Sand 

mangelo
I think just a couple of hours in the morning to get the information then a couple hours in the late evening. That's when I check in. Weekends Saturday morning a few hours and Sunday night for a few hours.

Herb
Just leave it like it is and be grown up should not need moods 24hrs a day seems to do well at night by it self no busier than it is late till morning....seems to work now.....

gramabarb
I guess I am the one who is thinking differently. I live on the West coast and I really enjoy my time on the computer. I turn it on soon after I get up and let it entertain me all morning. All the chatter between all the participants makes my day. In the afternoon I do other things and then start checking in again about 4:00. That would be 7:00est. If the hours are changed so drastically, I would really be unhappy. If the majority want to do this, Ok, but I say if they don't want to have it going all day, just don't look. Go do something else. We don't need a Mod on duty all the time anyway.

Maura
Please don't alienate Alaska and Hawaii; remember Hawaii is behind PST by 3 hours. Also if you want to go Mon, Wed Fri, and then Sunday afternoon I would be in favor of that.

Ok Me
Admin, not much we can do to help the left coast. (LOL) I am a lurker and read all new posts. I start 3:30 AM cent. Most of the time its just me ,candy & Ted at that time... Thank you AdminBill

CarolinaGirl
I don't stay on here all day, everyday. But I do check in periodically for updates. It can be a life line for a lot of people. I understand that. Maybe, possibly there can be some kind of forum for people set up so that they can converse all day, everyday. I don't know if that is possible. MODS should not have to take all their hours overseeing this. Should there even be moderators? We are supposed to be grownups. Possibly, maybe, this site could have the rules reposted "VERY LARGELY" what can be brought in to the room, what can't. What can be said, what can't. And maybe the people in the room can monitor themselves. It's a great room. I can understand all perspectives. Hopefully, something amicable can be done.

trel
No matter wat is done someone will be left out. If not 24/7 east or west or Hawaii time zone will be alienated

OnceWasLost
not that my opinion is important, but I've always thought these sites should have LESS moderator...maybe mods behind the scenes and the chat open 24/7 and IF you 'get-out-of-line' you get tossed for 24hrs (strike one) (actionable events are bad arguments and such, not trivial items like ive witnessed). 3 strikes and you are booted either forever unless thru appeal to AdminBill. In other words adults acting like adults...hmmm an interesting concept!

I also agree with some above. We all get different things from the site and I seldom come in for more than 5 minutes 3-4 times a day - when I do I just do a quick 'chat read' to see if anything is happening. I often leave myself signed-in so I dont have to always log-in.

My vote, is let the mods come in when an how long they want...or not - we will all be just fine! Otherwise someone somewhere will get left-out.
Peace!

arbat
I think the site should be up 24 x 7 with ONLY posting of news or links to related info - NO interaction like posting "Thanks for the info". NO post like "Well, I am out of here, going to bed"; or Taking my dog for a walk, will be back later. " and such "jibberish" - JUST info, intel, links. The option to IM another member could be left in place for those that want to chat about non-IQD stuff. This way I could jump on the site and see any posts of interest without them being 40 pages below due to superfluous post. I would expect we would have no more than 2 pages of post daily. By the way, no posting of jokes from joke books by the hundreds!!!!! Generally the jokes are funny but repeat themselves, or some may have the "Joke Book"!

ADMINBILL
KEEP IN MIND THAT A "HOST" "MODERATOR" BEING "BEHIND THE SCENES MEANS THAT THE SITE IS STAFFED 24/7. EASIER SAID THAN DONE AND EXHAUSTING, NOT TO MENTION PHYSICALLY STRESSFUL. YOU ARE ASKING A LOT FROM VOLUNTEERS.

snickers
I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE'S TREPIDATION AND NO ONE LIKES CHANGE. JUST AN FYI GET THE NAMES OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH BECAUSE AS CONNECTED AS YOU ARE TO THIS SITE WHEN WE RV IT WILL BE GONE AND MAYBE VERY QUICKLY. WE ARE NOT REALLY SURE. I THINK THE IDEA THAT WE HAD WAS TO START THE PROCESS OF LETTING GO. FOR THOSE THAT SPEND AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF TIME HERE THERE WILL BE WITHDRAWAL . MY COMPUTER CRASHED LAST WEEKEND AND I REALLY FELT LOST GRANTED IT WAS EVERYTHING BUT AS A SUGGESTION LOG OUT FOR A DAY AND SEE HOW YOU DO.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
SUNNI

Henry
Hi Bill,

It's a tough one trying to cover all time zones, but in fairness that last two months has seemingly seen the site diminish into 90% chat of user health problem issues, 5% relaying of music, 4% regurgitation of articles that many of haven't a clue what they mean and 1% of 'It's close and we are near the end' hopium that much of which is dragged from other sites.

If it's causing you or anyone else stress, is it worth it? Also, I feel that a site like this shouldn't need any moderators at all if the subject was kept to what everyone joined WSO for which I feel was 'currency' related.

catrompf

AdminBill, IMO you have created a family that has grown to know and care for each other over the years. Sometimes it may seem like unnecessary rhetoric but we need each others prayers and support. Perhaps instead of 24/7 mods we could have a posted set of rules and anyone who chooses to be a part, must agree to follow those rules. If there are repeat offenders, we can all become monitors and post a pm to a general posting and the mods can check the postings occasionally. Hopefully if we have posted rules to follow we can all be adults and offenders will be minimal if we give each other gentle reminders when needed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 am

Or each member can send dumbill $100 a month and he will keep the chat open for all the lies so all of you can enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 pm

I'd rather re-stock my liquor cabinet-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 pm

1000YearSequoia

Thank you AdminBill and all the mods for your volunteer work here. Just want to make sure you know that you are appreciated and people are grateful for your hard work. I don't know what prompted this thread, so it is hard to give input. However, since you asked and some responded, I'll throw in my 2 cents worth. I like things the way they are. Don't know why you suggest change, so I am confused. I like chat the way it is. It is fine with me to hear about others, as it keeps this whole thing real that people's real lives are happening. Our lives are going on and we are happy. It's a choice as things are not easy in life. Of course we have family and friends and community outside of this forum. However, outside of this forum, I don't like talking about dinar speculation. That makes this forum and chat room a great place for us to interact. I like that and hope you keep it the way it is. No, I don't agree with every opinion in here, but I don't have to either. A person can just ignore what they don't agree with or don't want to read. So, I'm not sure what the set of issues are that AdminBill is specifically referring to, but the status quo is pretty good. Go RV! I think it will be coming to fruition sooner rather than later, as so many positive news has been coming out. In the interim, it's great to grab a cup of coffee and say hello to you all and see if anyone has any news.

snickers

Have to say Henry above probably nailed it, and am pretty certain many might agree but won't say. Notice it's always only 25-50 peeps signed in to the chat and usually pretty much the same people at that. Let's talk about currency and rv related things, which is what I thought this room was started for ( I know I know, I ended the sentence with a preposition. Ouch. lol.). I think peeps generally tire of recipe and aches and pains talks. I don't think we need to know the dog's gotta be taken for a walk over and over, or that someone's going to church bbl. That is how okie's old oil man chat devolved into a faceless facebook chit chat thing and is a shell of its former self now. But, no one asked me for my 2 cents. I think bill is right. Cut it back for awhile. As I said yesterday, no one will die over it. Change can be a good thing, I think. I probably already said too much for some. Cheers. Out.

Jannilew

I'm just grateful to be able to come check in occasionally. I get that folks are having to volunteer long hours and that's not fair. I for one will be okay with whatever AB and MODs decide. They are the ones doing the work, and I'll continue to just be grateful to come in as they allow. I suspect that even if hours are changed, if that one bit of news that we're all waiting for comes along, we will all get tweets and the room will open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Seve

PostSubject: Abbott Downing   Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:27 am

Probably a year ago I found the local Abbott Downing office in my home town and went in and talked to them. Real interesting to see the other tenants in the building all wrath management and private banking groups in this affluent city. One that stood out was Baine Capital which was Mitt Romney's company. Anyway it was a pretty good size garden office complex with all the big names and some smaller boutique firms but mostly all wealth management. I guess they all like to be together. As we lurked in the lobby a man came from the office area and asked if we were being helped. We said no as there was no receptionist there.

We asked them if they dealt in currencies and figured we were not the first people to inquire as it was the hot topic on many blogs that they were the one to redeem zim. He said no and that it was probably some kind of scam. So I said so it's your advice for me to get rid of mine and he said no I'm not giving advice let me be perfectly clear. What other currencies do you have? I told him. He said when cash it in then come talk to us. But we are not cashing them in. The second part of the conversation was what I found interesting. I don't think they wanted to be the reason I sold at current rates could be costly advise. Anyway I found it interesting.

I've said from the first day I bought dinar it would never devalue until there was stability in Iraq. No way would the rest of the world allow an unstable country that much wealth. I'm sure there are other nefarious stuff going on with towing the line with the international bankers. The Gesera nesera stuff is interesting but not sure if it's a real deal. The one thing that kinda makes that make sense is the state of the financial system. The USA having nearly 150 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities makes you wonder how we us are gonna pay for all this spending in the future . We can't do it its unsustainable so something has to happen. No one is talking about balancing our budget and the printing of more dollars is a disaster waiting to happen. So a brand new financial system it makes some sense. Somethings gotta happen so all this stuff actually could make some sense. Anyways it was worth the minimal investment I spent. Oh one other thing if there are these benevolent fathers everyone talks about and they want to disperse billions of dollars world wide giving it to government's and or rich people doesn't make sense based on their track record. In the end it just might all make sense.
Back to top Go down
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: YEARS   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Yes, ADMINBILL, plan on years down the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:41 pm

What work do they do????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:36 am

Who cares about Wsomn? Their members can't be too smart if they are still there and listening to all the lies and bullshit, along with getting ripped off- He'll get his, one way or 'tother- Kharma is, and can be a real bitch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Why is it moderated if they are adults?  He really means they can't always be on to censor, delete, ban.  Sounds like the old OKIE site, doesn't it? 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Ponee, you are right! Yes, it does!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tinef2

PostSubject: Re: What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:14 pm

Moderators are only needed to control the flow of info.
Since the truth is viewed as "negative", and the untruths/fiction provide support to the RV-narrative.  

Unless mistaken ..

With absolute editing control, the site mirrors re-craps.. 
without absolute control the site would become DD. 

So the question becomes, what do they have to lose?

Oh... that's right, they would lose AD-revenue aka- income stream & payouts/kickbacks from.. and catch hell from the other GURU sites. 

#IRS.gov
#SEC.gov
#FBI.gov
#FTC.gov
Back to top Go down

What Will Become of WSOMN? Members Weigh In 8/28/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-