Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

9/19 DEWEY'S ROUNDTABLE CALL TRANSCRIPT ... WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: 9/19 DEWEY'S ROUNDTABLE CALL TRANSCRIPT ... WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Prayer for IslandGirl, Dusty and others

BGG-- News has been sparse and figured we needed to do a call and get out there with folks and let them know what we're hearing right now

Poppy2 -- Trying to work as hard and diligent with as many sources as we can and pull together as much sources as we could deem factual. There are alot of things going on. and they are good things. they are trying to get these things done for themselves. Politically there is still alot of unrest going on out there w/Maliki. But encouraging news is that they are working to get this accomplished. All of us who have been doing this for a long time, feel that things are coming along nicely.
We are trying to bring you the best possible information.
Are we right? Not all the time.
Just want to reassure everybody to HANG onto your dinar. Don't get disheartened.
A couple of days ago, I couldn't see anything in our near future that could warrant them to get this thing finished. But their fiscal year is almost over. They are working already on the 2013 budget.
They are gonna implement their budget completely and we're gonna benefit from it.
As of last Friday morning, there was a meeting with UST, IMF, ... in that meeting we don't know what all was discussed. There was a call meeting back at the W.H. in the evening and it had to do w/the IQD. On CNN they talked about the UST and IMF would have to bail out some of the European countries.
The meeting Friday evening was about how much or what affect the RV would help/affect other countries.
From my point of view, this was a very positive thing that the RV is in discussion with gov'ts around the globe b/c this thing is gonna effect that many countries.
I want to encourage to hang tight. We're getting there. Don't think it's going to be very much longer at all. It could fall at any time.

BGG--Thanks for sharing that with us Poppy.

Okie-- Hello to everybody. Thank You to everybody from OOM. I have not posted lately b/c the intel I have been getting, I cannot prove. I want to be more positive and more conservative of what I'm posting. We are very close. And yes, we've heard that before, But just take it from me on some personal intel I have but cannot mention, we are very close. You all bless me, let's keep the faith. There are things I cannot talk about tonight but they are DEFINITIVELY POSITIVE!!

BGG-- Angelquest.. you are there? Let's talk about the articles that you were seeing today. Most of the eye opening information is coming out in the news. it's not super secret information that you don't' have to have a contact to know.

AngelQuest--Maliki under fire..of this whole big long article. I wanna read this long paragragh. Mahdi was killed in his apartment in Baghdad a month ago. The other incident where the Pres of the Integrity Committee b/c he refused to sign papers releasing Chalabi, Maliki, and others.

BGG--The back story..layman's terms... been following this. I have been watching what is going on. Maliki is definetly in deep political trouble. There are 1 of several options that it can go here. It appeared that the technical side of this was gonna happen, and at the same time see the political side of it would magically take shape. So we were thinking that this was already done. We felt based on the technical aspects that we were gonna see an RV immenently but then we'd see HCL, 7, etc... But going back to Maliki's situation. How they deal w/the Maliki situation. Has been causing alot of drama..has been in the past.

Read an article that CBI will not allow the money to be cut lose. They will not allow the gov't to get their hands on the CBI's reserves. The CBI desperately, DESPERATELY, DESPERATELY get their greedy hands on those reserves. Our ally in the CBI is Sabibi. We've been hearing of stories of the ally's Maliki is trying to form to come against the CBI. The 3 things that can happen with Maliki. He is under fire under the press and the public. Last Friday or Saturday, when the gentleman from the Integrity Committee resigned, he went to the news and told them what Maliki is up to.
1 Is he gonna play ball? Allow Erbil Agreement
2 Are they gonna pull a no-confidence vote?

Poppy, can you jump in here if you can. You and I were talking about the Kurds saying that if he didn't pull this off by Tuesday, then they were gonna pull a no confidence vote against him on Tuesday
3 He could stonewall further and go kicking and screaming and maybe they'll stretch this out longer.

My personal guess is that he'll either do 1 or 2 but his best shot is 1.

Angelquest -- Well I can't read much more from that. Next major article is the meeting with UN and Talabani and ...... I wonder how things are gonna play out with the Kurds.

BGG -- heard that if Maliki doesn't play ball, he's going to have some political trouble, but he's going to have some serious criminal trouble. The UN is good at tracking down world wide fraud and war crimes.

Angelquest- some articles are smoke, some is reality. I don't believe that Maliki has power over the RV. Now I do believe Shabibi doesn't want Maliki in power when the RV pops.

AngelQuest - Yesterday or Saturday..they did have the Erbil signed but are we waiting for it to implement it?

BGG -- over the weekend..Maliki pointedly said Allawi is no longer allowed on the political game. Then it started coming out that the deck is stacked against him. Then by Monday Morning Currency Newshound has Maliki doing a complete 180 agreeing to the Erbil

BGG -- got anything else AQ?

AQ---no not much

BGG -- you said you oversaw the counting machines. Can you address the Green dot thing.

AQ-- a green dot is an alert.... when you empty a machine, that electronic system goes to all green dots and will do nothing until it' locked until the final quarter has dropped. Everyone is stating that they are seeing green dots. I don't know where they are seeing them. But in other accounting systems, the green dots mean "stand by mode".

TN--Wallstreet journal. .. says "tomorrow in Washington..IMF is holding an annual meeting ... 100+ nations. It'll discuss the world crisis. The article goes on to say, that it's not going to take citizens hard earned money. It's unrealistic to think that they won't take hard earned money.... revaluation " Struck me odd that the word revaluation was in there.

Sep 19 9:10 PM [CAP1] central banks

Sep 19 9:10 PM [CAP1] they will be at the IMF meeting and will be talking about revaluation.

Sep 19 9:11 PM [CAP1] Specifically will be talking about China's RV and possibly VMD>

Sep 19 9:11 PM [TiffanyDinar] KEEP AN EYE ON THE IMF MEETING AND WHAT COMES OUT OF IT

Sep 19 9:11 PM [CAP1] ScottiG-

Sep 19 9:12 PM [CAP1] TN-

Sep 19 9:12 PM [TiffanyDinar] SCOTTI G > HE IS DRIVING WHILE TALKING....
Sep 19 9:12 PM [CAP1] ScottiG

Sep 19 9:12 PM [CAP1] So much info is coming in from across the board.

Sep 19 9:12 PM [TiffanyDinar] SCOTTIG THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION COMING IN FROM ALL ACROSS THE BOARD FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER

Sep 19 9:13 PM [CAP1] We are trying to find the truth.

Sep 19 9:13 PM [CAP1] We have no less than four different scenerios going on with Maliki/

Sep 19 9:13 PM [CAP1] Un may step in.

Sep 19 9:13 PM [CAP1] Kurds may step in.

Sep 19 9:13 PM [CAP1] Iraq gov. may step in.

Sep 19 9:13 PM [TiffanyDinar] WE WANT TO FIND THE TRUTH IN WHAT WE HEAR. LET'S LOOK AT THE MALIKI DEAL. STORIES THAT UN WILL STEP IN, THAT THE KURDS WILL STEP IN AND THAT M WAS REMOVED FROM POWER.

Sep 19 9:14 PM [CAP1] And, Maliki is not even in power.

Sep 19 9:14 PM [CAP1] these are just what we are hearing.

Sep 19 9:14 PM [CAP1] We got good intel last week that was really strong.

Sep 19 9:14 PM [CAP1] hard info.

Sep 19 9:15 PM [CAP1] we have to sit on it, because we want to make sure its good intel.

Sep 19 9:15 PM [CAP1] Okie is having to sit on good intel.

Sep 19 9:15 PM [TiffanyDinar] RUMOR INTEL > WE ARE LOOKING, EVALUATING IF IT IS VALID OR NOT. OKIE IS GETTING ALOT OF INFORMATION THAT HE IS SITTING ON BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO PUT IT OUT UNTIL VALIDATED

Sep 19 9:15 PM [CAP1] We were told last Thursday that we would see the RV last Thursday night from at least 5 different sources.

Sep 19 9:16 PM [CAP1] there are alot of dynamics gong on behind the scene.
Sep 19 9:16 PM [CAP1] going

Sep 19 9:16 PM [TiffanyDinar] LAST THURSDAY MANY SOURCES SAID THAT IT WOULD RV. THERE IS SO MUCH INFO FROM SO MANY SOURCES THAT ALL WERE READY TO GO TALK TO THE BANKER ON FRIDAY
Sep 19 9:16 PM [CAP1] was expecting to hear from the banker Friday morning. He was disappointed.

Sep 19 9:17 PM [TiffanyDinar] WE ARE BACK IN THAT SAME SQUARE AGAIN TODAY FOR TONIGHT. WILL WE SEE IT? I DON'T KNOW. WE DO KNOW THAT WE ARE CLOSE

Sep 19 9:17 PM [CAP1] We have info that the Rv is to occur tonight. Do we know for a fact that it will? NO.

[TiffanyDinar] WE ARE DOING THE BEST TO FILTER THROUGH ALL OF THE INFORMATION

[TiffanyDinar] THE GREEN DOTS INFO COMES FOR RESPONSIBLE INFORMATION THAT DO NOT REPEAT RUMORS. HE CALLED HIS BANKER WHO HAD NOT HEARD ABOUT THE GREEN DOT INFO.

[CAP1] May show at the main branch or hub, but not at the branches.

[TiffanyDinar] THESE SHOW UP ON SOME SCREENS AND NOT OTHERS

[CAP1] BGG-confirms that it should have happened last Thursday.

[CAP1] From a very high intel source.

[CAP1] also, a CBI contact stated that tomorrow could be the day!!!

[CAP1] this was given to BGG right before tonight;s call.

[TiffanyDinar] CBI CONTACT SAID THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TOMORROW EVEN THOUGH DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WILL BE DEALING WITH MALIKI

[nana1] PLEASE SIT ON HAND TIFFANY DINAR AND CAP1 ARE TRANSCRIBING CALL

[CAP1] to fine tune all of the previous, Maliki has been trying to take over the government and the CBI over the last few months.

[TiffanyDinar] THERE IS RUMOR OF MALIKI OUT OF POWER, ETC BUT THAT MAY BE JUST A THREAT OF SORTS TO MALIKI, IN HIS OPINION

[CAP1] He will either play ball, or.....

[CAP1] His best out is to play ball and hope the the PTB leave him alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: