Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Elmer & Okie 8/27/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Elmer & Okie 8/27/17   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:14 pm

elmerf123456 wrote 1h ago 8-27-2017 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man

I have some information that I was asked not to relay and I hate that I've got a secret game but I just wish each of you knew just where we actually were...you would be jumping out of your socks...we are that close. We are clearly to the point of counting your money and I'll let it go right th

elmerf123456 wrote 1h ago Okie did make this comment. Again he's only sharing what he's been told. Don't shoot the messenger!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Elmer & Okie 8/27/17   Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:41 pm

The old man and his watch dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Elmer & Okie 8/27/17   Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Oh so Okie is counting OUR money?  He said so right there in black and white above.  That is what he said.  Interesting, no wonder he has a secret he can not share.  And we thought he was for the little people, shame on you Okie.  Ah, you and who are counting our money?  Which dealer are you working with this time?  Come one, come clean.  No secrets here, remember this site is for the truth?  Oh I forgot you got kicked off this site did you not?  Old news?  So is your post since a search of the archives will undoubtedly product it in toto (that means verbatim).  More Okie "nuff said".  Where is your sidekick Bull Dog?  (or was it Bullsh***&*?).  Planes, trains, and  ........ .  Wait a minute ....... .  (Waiting, waiting ....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ChrisB

PostSubject: Re: Elmer & Okie 8/27/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:04 am

Don;t shoot him because it is what he has been told.  Well that has been Okie's MO for the last 6  years which is someone told him something.  AS opposed to What?  Someone skywriting a message?  A carrier bird flying in with a small piece of paper.  Okie had it coming last week so this time he is going with his ambiguous message which is we are so close that blah de blah  yada yada.  Okie still thinks he is going to go down in history because some people believe  the Rothchilds are calling Okie when it is time to release. I can hear it now.  Baron , could you call Okie so he can tell the masses it is  coming.  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Elmer & Okie 8/27/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 am

EArth to Okie?  Space Rangers to Okie?  Okie can you relay?  We are using you as a shield so we don't go to jail, but hey Okie tell the people what we tell you.  Gee, what is wrong with that picture?  I guess they have not conversed with Starkist Tuna ?Company.  Starkist only takes the BEST tuna.  Nope, no tuna in Iraq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tinef2

PostSubject: Re: Elmer & Okie 8/27/17   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:32 pm

File this under ..

Fool me once shame on you , 
Fool me twice shame on me,
Fool me 1100 + times in 72 months ..
Shame on the #FBI.gov, #SEC.gov , #IRS.gov and the #FTC.gov .. 

Parroting or knowingly providing false information for the purpose of soliciting & MLM for profit is still fraud .. 

This guy is so dam sleazy ..  
Surprised he didn't use the 747 landing scenario, the train pulling into the station, or the football on the 1 inch line.

Just wish he's a nose hair away from indictment
Back to top Go down

Elmer & Okie 8/27/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: