Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/26/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/26/17   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:38 am

Well, lookie here it is Saturday already and it seems most of the day has been taken up with the hurricane Harvey. So what it the general consensus for this wonderful day at hand< Some say the RV could happen today … or tomorrow … or the next day due to any number of undisclosed reasons. I did notice one thing today, somebody came right out and said it must surely be in September. Hmmmm.

Sound familiar? Yes I am afraid so it seems that when there is no information to the contrary it is always a safe call to start looking to the next month or so, then when the next month rolls around with no results, during the last week predictions suddenly appear for the following month. And the Merry-Go- round goes on and on. Or at least so it does seems. At least from my point of view…

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we come here in the wee hours of the morning looking for answers only to find there is none. Now we know in our hearts this RV thing does and will come at some time or another but as this drags on and one, many of us are growing weary of all the process that we are being forced to go through. Help us Father and give us the special sign that You are in control.

Dear Lord God Almighty, our thoughts and our prayers go out to those of our members who are for one reason or another forced to ride out this hurricane and keep them safe and allow them to seek and be covered by the shield of armor of faith that is in their hearts so they can endure the extended waiting periods that are being forced upon us all. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends under the blanket of faith that covers you during the hard times that you have endured during your lifetime. Our goal is within our grasp and soon this extended period of waiting will become nothing more than an inconvenience. Our destiny awaits and goes closer with every passing hour.

Just a quick fly by folks to advise the ole snake keeps slithering along ~ No problems had 11 inches of rain, never lost power and no structural damage or high water, folks to my north did not fair as well Rockport up to Port Lavacca gonna go check out the neighborhood as am getting lots of calls from folks who headed inland to see how their property faired. BBL

GA, GRANDMA Smile I AM LOOKING ANY TIME...BUT WONT THROW AWAY ANYTHING IN SEPTEMBER...

Good afternoon everyone. Well are we in the window any minute or are we now into Sept. anyone opionion????????????

Okay guys, what does everyone think about report on DRecaps saying Iraq announced no internet in country from today to Sept. 10? Can this be?

Imo who cares about iraqcthe

066 thats what ive been told directly, but for me to stay sane.....i look into sept......but there is a sense of urgency behind the scenes

Good evening RC hope your weekend has been great. We're all still here waiting for our blessing. LOL
GRANDMA- WENT TO A MEN'S CONFERENCE THIS MORNING AND HAD A FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT. IT'S BEEN A GREAT SATURDAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/26/17   Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:

Sound familiar? Yes I am afraid so it seems that when there is no information to the contrary it is always a safe call to start looking to the next month or so, then when the next month rolls around with no results, during the last week predictions suddenly appear for the following month. And the Merry-Go- round goes on and on. Or at least so it does seems. At least from my point of view…

Yay! Attaboy Ted! Come on, mate - you're almost there! I know it's an effort to think, but you're getting there!

Come on! Deep breath, tense those thinking muscles - start putting 2 and 2 together...

Edited: I quoted the wrong bit of Ted's post!

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/26/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-