Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

ACH - Can Forrest Gump Help These Folks Out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: ACH - Can Forrest Gump Help These Folks Out!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 am

Tiera Jones
9 hrs
Y’all keep posting all this legal shit that people can’t comprehend

Jacqueline Sacs some of us are right brained (creative artist types) and some are left brain (organized math type stuff). i am an artist. this stuff boggles my mind... thank goodness there are people on the admin list that are left brained, with great skill-sets, to get this thing done. i am grateful for them.

Like· Reply · 9 hrs

Remove

Karmella Howard Tiera Jones, right I am an hands on learner meaning I take the nose down with it's presented to me I write it in my own words I turn around and write multiple choice questions or I might put it on the flash card draw a picture on it and everything I am very Hands-On when it comes to comprehending and stuff so if we going into these sites and in these pin files reading this information you not going to understand it one time cuz it's a lot and we are putting a lot of information and our heads at one time and trying to think we go comprehend it's not that easy so again if you got to draw a picture use a flash card whatever you got to do to get it you will get it so I completely understand where you mean by doesn't mean you can't comprehend what you are doing so again keep up the good work but you looking for help hang go get it in this group and go get exactly what you're one post about comprehend turn into the opposite of what you was trying to say cuz they couldn't comprehend what you was trying to say

· Reply · 8 hrs

Remove

Tiera Jones All they gt was I’m stupid n complaining

LikeShow more reactions
 · Reply · 8 hrs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ACH - Can Forrest Gump Help These Folks Out!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 pm

RUN FORREST, RUN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ACH - Can Forrest Gump Help These Folks Out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO & Discussions-
Jump to: