Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/25/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/25/17   Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:00 am

Looks like Wednesday has just given us the same old story again so now we look at Thursday for the call that will kick this whole thing into motion again. That is unless there is another wrinkle in the road from this that or the other. Notice we are starting to see the Intel providers starting to complain about not getting the whole story of why this transition has not already gone through.

So where does that leave us? Like always waiting and wanting to get on with our lives post RV. No other choice seems to be available at this point although I understand that there are banks that will exchange curtain currencies at the lower rate which in some cases are less than what the currency was purchases. I fear some will go in that direction only to find out what they would have got after the RV.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we look toward the heavens for answers and what we have received may be more from an earthly source than anything else. Please give us the reassurances that we seek no matter how long this takes we have made it this far with your help and will continue to do so for as long as it takes. Thankyou Father for the forewarned messages that there would be false messengers.

Dear Lord God Almighty as our faith I built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness. We dare no trust the sweetest frame but only lean on Jesus name. I see the works of Your hands during our recent eclipse that turned parts of our world into darkness then back into the wonderful light of day. As we looked toward the heavens at the solar brightness in amazement of Your work in creating our world.

Rest well this early morning and continue to prepare for the gifts we are on the verge of receiving. There will plenty of financial plans and foundations that will need to be made but above all send prayers to the Heavens for the gifts you have received. Amen and Amen

PRAYING FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN THE PATH OF THIS STORM/HURRICANE. PLEASE BE SAFE!!

And get to higher ground if needed ASAP

Working and lurking today, will post relevant news

Hello people! Anybody have some good Labor Day plans?

HI RC HOW ARE DOING WITH THE WEATHER

IS THIS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND?

FOR THOSE IN THE PATH OF THE STORM STAY SAFE AND BE CAUTIOUS THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU

WELL I AM NOT CHATTING WITH MYSELF BUSY DAY LOTS TO DO

RC I really wondering if we are ever going to get off this ride. Someone has to know something I would think. Not just we are close. IMO

GRANDMA- THE ONES WHO KNOW AREN'T IN CHAT ROOMS. THEY ARE TRYING TO WRAP THIS RIDE UP. IF YOU FOLLOW THE PROCESS WE INCH CLOSER EVERYDAY

I agree with you raging it's happening because they want and need it done not because we want it done and it's real close. There time not ours although we all really need it

Iraqis should noose Maliki..... and abadi

Is it just me or did the forum with all of Admin's updates disappear?

Nature- it sure looks like it has

Hmmmm. Very interesting indeed. Wink

Bruce just now came on and said we are going to have a good call tonight

When does the Intel start?

RC said we can have fun- no personal insults

bruce doesn't seem to have a clue! he is selling nutrients, and voodoo stuff from the lay with the majic tapes.

Same call for 4 years...tues and thurs celebration call and then a few calls of Imhave been told to be quiet. Nice guy just not so hot contacts

sorry, can someone delete the post?

But we keep listening right ... ?. We just can't help ourselves

Room got told to not spek of intel providers?

Tiger I understood it as not to Bash intel providers

Some people still have feelings, after all this I guess... kidding!

DISCUSSING WHAT IS SAID IS DIFFERENT FROM DISCUSSINGP/ATTACKING THE PERSON/CHARACTER...

DP...do u know if the info AdminB had on the Bitcoin (video I think) is still somewhere around...it was a post in Admin Activity...or something like that...

Gee....I would have copied the links if I had known we were going to lose areas in the Forum

Did Bruce have a news or excuses tonight

Hi troops, apart from the posts from Admin pitching his MLM opportunities, has he posted any RV Intel this week ??

Henry, he did post something at the end of one of his notes...let me find it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/25/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-