Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World! 8/23/17

2 posters

Go down

Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 Empty Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World! 8/23/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 am

Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 20915593_878222762332845_3958682695996659246_n

Porsha Belle
Admin · 6 mins

River Jewels whoever you are in the ACC your Value group, attempting to embarrass me and share my picture around, I WAS 18 OR 19 YEARS OLD. YOUNG AND DUMB. THIS WAS MYSPACE. I AM NOW 29 YEARS OLD HELPING THE WORLD BECOME FREE. YOU ASSISTING THE DEVIL TO DESTROY ME WILL NOT WORK. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT. TO DO THIS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER IS JUST SAD. #Wethepeople #WethePeopleTrust #EqualPlayingFields

https://myspace.com/p_ors_ha06/photos

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 Empty Re: Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World! 8/23/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:53 am

John B Taylor II Don't focus on the Negative things people say... focus on your goals....Let what you do be an Offense....... use most of your engergy toward an offense..... instead taking time to stop....and put people on blast.... ther is more people with you .....than against you....keep working hard and grinding

Porsha BelleGroup Admin  You are right. I just like to always be transparent with you all and share it

Bennett Vinson  That is a damn nice picture. Celebrate that photo don't explain it.

Tezhar Jamal You single

Tareem Johnson  I respect and appreciate everything that ur doing! Everyone won't like or agree with you, some people are just malicious for no reason whatsoever! #ThatPicIsHotThough

Porsha Belle  Thank you Bennett

Don Terrell  Was u stripping.

Porsha Belle  umm hell no

Casey Williams  No she has a man JT is her man please be respectful here

Tezhar Jamal  I was raised to always ask.

Casey Williams
 Porsha Belle we live you fam. I will stand behind you till the end if you need me I got you live no questions asked

Porsha Belle  love you more Casey Williams

Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 Porsha18

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World!  8/23/17 Empty Re: Porsha Belle - From Stripper to Savior of the World! 8/23/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Porsha Belle
Admin · 41 mins

Look, when I was hinting to clean your credit, I want you to understand that is part of DISCHARGING YOUR DEBT. That is the process. I was not saying go to a credit repairing company and have them fix your credit. NO-ONE SHOULD BE CHARGING FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYONE FOR YOUR FREEDOM. I DO NOT CHARGE PEOPLE. WAY BEFORE THIS MOVEMENT I OWNED A CREDIT REPAIRING COMPANY. NOW, that I have received a higher knowledge and understanding, I don't see the point when you, the creditor or private banker can do it by yourself just by knowing the laws. TO DISPEL THE RUMORS, I DO NOT CHARGE PEOPLE TO GAIN THEIR FREEDOM.

THE DONATIONS AGAIN, IS FOR ALL OF US, AS A COMMUNITY TO MOVE AWAY FROM BANK AND INTO A COMMON LAW SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALLOW US TO ACCESS OUR TRUST OR EXCHANGE GLOBAL CURRENCY. IT IS THE FUTURE. SO PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO DEFAME MY CHARACTER.

LASTLY, I WAS NEVER A STRIPPER AND WAS 18 OR 19 YRS OLD WHEN I TOOK THOSE PHOTOS. THANK YOU. AND I AM A MESSENGER FOR MY GENERATION. I NEVER PROFESSED TO BE SOME MASTER OR FORCE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW. I AM TRANSPARENT AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. THE INFORMATION I PASS ALONG TO YOU ALL COME FROM VERY VERY CREDIBLE SOURCES AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. THANK YOU #WethePeople #EqualPlayingFields

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Porsha Belle shared a link.
Admin · 23 hrs

Do you get it NOW??? Now that you do, let's move on and get to this TDA and eWallet!!!

Talk to Shawn Williams and Anisa Janay about your eWallet questions. They are over that project and very knowledgeable. #WethePeople #EqualPlayingFields

www.wethepeopletrust.org
wethepeopletrust.org

Ginger SnyderGroup Moderator  My merchant account at PaySimple will be done within one business day then we can route money to and from these different accounts, the more they mess with strong people the harder we will fight back, WETHEPEOPLE!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Ssmith wrote:Porsha Belle
Admin · 41 mins

Look, when I was hinting to clean your credit, I want you to understand that is part of DISCHARGING YOUR DEBT. That is the process. I was not saying go to a credit repairing company and have them fix your credit. NO-ONE SHOULD BE CHARGING FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYONE FOR YOUR FREEDOM. I DO NOT CHARGE PEOPLE. WAY BEFORE THIS MOVEMENT I OWNED A CREDIT REPAIRING COMPANY. NOW, that I have received a higher knowledge and understanding, I don't see the point when you, the creditor or private banker can do it by yourself just by knowing the laws. TO DISPEL THE RUMORS, I DO NOT CHARGE PEOPLE TO GAIN THEIR FREEDOM.

THE DONATIONS AGAIN, IS FOR ALL OF US, AS A COMMUNITY TO MOVE AWAY FROM BANK AND INTO A COMMON LAW SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALLOW US TO ACCESS OUR TRUST OR EXCHANGE GLOBAL CURRENCY. IT IS THE FUTURE. SO PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO DEFAME MY CHARACTER.

LASTLY, I WAS NEVER A STRIPPER AND WAS 18 OR 19 YRS OLD WHEN I TOOK THOSE PHOTOS. THANK YOU. AND I AM A MESSENGER FOR MY GENERATION. I NEVER PROFESSED TO BE SOME MASTER OR FORCE PEOPLE TO FOLLOW. I AM TRANSPARENT AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. THE INFORMATION I PASS ALONG TO YOU ALL COME FROM VERY VERY CREDIBLE SOURCES AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. THANK YOU #WethePeople #EqualPlayingFields

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Back peddling like a scared rat!!
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum