Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 8/23/17

5 posters

Go down

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 Empty Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 8/23/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am

The Sedona Connection
  with Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 S
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 9925469c-8d03-45d3-bea2-b2896c845f5b
Aug. 23rd, 2017
Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 S

Dave Gives an Update to the Exchanges and Gives Part 2 of the Paradigm Shift in the Shadow World of Power and Control

Dear Friends,   

A few weeks ago I discussed the paradigm shift taking place with the shadow world controllers.  This week I go into part 2 which focuses on how we overcome their new paradigm of power over our lives.  Understanding this process is important in being able to implement the funds being released our way.  There is a great deal of opposition to these funds being released.  The cabal are implementing a new type of control to in essence control the use of those funds. 

If we wish to be free from this control and see and good end result in in our efforts we need to know how to overcome their efforts.  That is the discussion this week.

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 26062db5f7a24bae9161f1eba17caaca

Join us on the program, live at 6pm PT, 9pm ET or archived anytime.  Live call in number:  515-605-9356.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 Empty Re: Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 8/23/17

Post by Tinef2 Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:03 am

I would love to hear his dissertation on the "essene of control" .. since many can not control their laughter, bowls or their feeling that Dave's time as an unlicensed currency agent/ MLM criminal, and scammer is running out.

He is correct there is a paradigm shift.. by definition,  it's a fundamental change in approach or underlying assumptions.

People aren't that stupid, and it's easy to check facts and/or report a crime.  

#IRS.gov  : this conman likely has an unreported/undisclosed income stream from conference sales, fees & donations.
#SEC : this man is posing as a currency agent and does not hold the proper licensing.
#FBI.gov this unlicensed conman is making false claims regarding a worthless currency to induce, sell or MLM for profit or personal gain.
#FTC this conman is an unlicensed currency agent and is using fee based seminars to solicit, induce or otherwise promote a worthless currency as an investment vehicle.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 Empty Re: Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 8/23/17

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:39 am

He does not need a license unless he is actually selling currency. If he is a middleman for a private deal he does not need a license either. More than likely his group will secure an SKR  for the total amount of currency and that should go directly into each account if legitimate.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt   8/23/17 Empty Really ...

Post by Tinef2 Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:06 am

Chris B .. 

Oh really? 

If he were soliciting, promoting, MLM an exotic currency as a "blessing", keepsake, or maybe even a souvenir.

However the minute you call it an investment you fall under SEC regs & guidelines. He should be holding a series license for the specific type of investment vehicle he is" peddling". 

Also, no bank in this country would use beanie babies, pet rocks, Pokemon or IQD & ZIM as SKRs ... suggesting they do is fraud based on a worthless currency is somehow an established security or a legitimate investment vehicle. 

Q: are you a koolaid drinker, a shill or batshit crazy Dave himself?

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:14 am

OK Let me see. I don't know how many ignorant people I will run into by the time this thing is over if it is ever over but here is the way it works. You call me names without even knowing who or what experience I have. Been in this for 13 years. Have relative who is license by the treasury as a currency dealer.

No arrests so far. He also has contacts all over the world.  Numerous ones who have private deals and people have contracted with them for a rate.  

Still so far no arrests. Some of these deals involved people at the other end who represent certain entities. If you don't know who they may be, then  you have no business being in this conversation. The world does not revolve around you and your ignorance of what is really going on but just about every govt. is involved in the dinar. SO far no arrests. The people are doing the private exchanges are holding SKR's for the group they represent. Dave is neither a dealer nor an end buyer. He is someone who is trying to make a commission as a middleman. Plain and simple. It is not illegal but what others have been doing for several  years. None of these people have been arrested either. The only people arrested in this deal so far is Ty Rhames ( dealer ) for getting others to give dates and rates for him ie Terry K. , Then there was the Hedge fund guys who one died and the other two still in jail. Might have been a couple others  but that is about it.  They shut down a couple other and they will have their day in court but Schmitty is not a dealer and has done nothing wrong except entice people if they attend his workshop they will be enlighted and know so much more. I knew he was full of baloney when he and his buddy the Chinese Ambassador both misdated the actual date of the Chinese New Year. Because I am involved in many aspects of this investment and having listened to his speeches, he is desperately trying to put together a deal where he can make a ton. He was trying to do that with the dinar and is now telling people to sell their dinar and buy Dong because there will be no public exchanges.   

He tells us how Wells Fargo is going to be liable to all their employees because they lied telling their employees there will be no public exchange. Well Dave, you are in fact doing the same thing and telling people to get rid of their dinar. Well you better hope you are right because every one who listened to you might be able to do to you the same thing the employees of WF might do to them.

Last but not least when you attack someone thinking you know your shit, you better make sure you do. You clearly don't.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:32 am

Do you even know what an SKR is and why it is used and by the way did you get your dinar for free. Does the dinar have a value of any kind. same with dong and guess who has been selling and holding currencies all the time.

The Banks and not only have they been selling currency, they are holding them as "investments".  Dave is not a licensed anything and not selling anything. So all he trying to do is make money off others.   

You have heard him mention Trusts and there are several of them involved with the intention of doing philanthropic things when it finally pays.  So just don't respond to what I am writing as much as you want to to prove to someone you know what you are talking about, you don't. Just like I tell people who are anti trump, if you don't know what the BRICS are and don't understand who and what the Federal Reserve is than just please be quiet. 

The world has been brainwashed for decades and it is only 1% to 2% who truly understand what is really going on. Dave is nothing but a pimple on a horse's ass  and is not worthy of any more energy. If you want to make money then do what he has done, find someone who has gazillions and put together a deal where you are the middleman and he won't become so much a part of your life and you won't have to write about him again.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Since my IP address is closer to Wall Street ..
here you go : but you already know this stuff..

DB was shut down because of laundering, TK was unlicensed. Check your Federal Banking Regs on allowable SKR's;  beanie babies, pet rocks and IQD and ZIM don't qualify .

https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_investman/rplaze-042012.pdf

https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/divisionsmarketregbdguidehtm.html

http://work.chron.com/become-currency-broker-16617.html

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/multilevel-marketing

13 years and you still believe in private exchanges& SKRs ...
you are correct no arrest yet, give it time. 

#FTC.gov #FBI.gov #SEC.gov #IRS.gov 

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Correct. about Ty   and DB. I forgot the exact reason with TY and DB. Terry K for years kept promoting THESE EXACT TIME AND DATES AND GETTING  paid by TY.  13 years ago I bought  but along the line knew this was not going to happen until certain other things related to the world economic system Changed. And  has with Yuan being  a reserve currency, The new CIP system , AIIB , trump in and mass arrest on the horizon./ Then hopefully end of FED and new asset backed money and many other things. Could not do all this under old regime. I also bought into the kool aid with Maliki but that was because one guy said MALIKI lost a lot of his family AND wanted revenge. The guy was Iranian.  Maliki  got revenge and got to steal Iraq's wealth. So between him and Obama this was never going to get done. Don't know what the reg are regarding SKR but two of the largest groups  ( all I will say).   Something may have changed or will change in anticipation. If the largest criminal organizations (Banks) in the world were sellers of currency and the deals after involve same group then something has changed.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Full of bullshit.................

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:07 pm

ChrisB - I read your posts and I have a few questions.

1. You said a relative is licensed by the Treasury as a currency dealer. What kind of license do they have? Are you sure it's a license, or did they just register?
2. Have you read the indictment of the BH Group? It says that the US Treasury only has enough dinar to handle daily transactions and has no dinar for investment purposes. It also says that the currency reform plan of the CBI is a redenomination, not a revaluation. https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/dinar-indictments-92012/
3. Have you read the indictment of Sterling? They were indicted for more than just paying a lying pumper. https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2016/03/29/sterlings-legal-defense/
4. Do you realize that Dinar Corp's owner was also convicted of fraud? There were no pumpers indicted in his case, although he had plenty of gurus on sites with Dinar Corp ads on them. Also, they didn't have enough dinar to make good on the reserve program. https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2016/07/17/icw-podcast-dinar-corp-part-1/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Ty was money laundering. BH group was  the hedge fund BS they took a million bucks in for.  Rudy was the leader of that scam but the other two were a part of that . I don't pay attention to words of indictments because they are not going to let the cat out of the bag in which they are trying to hide something. I have a friend in jail now for two years on a scam indictment. In one of the hearings the judge cleared the courtroom including the court reporter. In the two years he has not had one client attorney  conversation that was confidential. His court appointed attornies have lied to him on multiple occasions about many things.   There are toooo many examples of that. They indict people carte blanche on fraud because everyone understands fraud but it does not mean they committed fraud.  Wells Fargo says the dinar is a scam and yet at the same time they were saying that they were selling it. Then they stopped.  To sell currenceu you just have to register and get business license but again Dave is not selling currency nor from whatI understand is he taking other  people's currency unless it is his recent dong deal. . If he is he is in deep trouble if it is someone else's deal. I have never heard him say send your currency to me. I have not heard his latest deal.  Whether anyone has said the are redenominating or Rv'ing their currency doesn't matter. They redenominate and then RV it within a matter of days. We are getting off the subject. This post started regarding what dave is doing and so far despite what others think, I have not heard him tell people to send their currency to him unless it has been one of his latest broadcast. I am not a fan of his because he had all this confidential info months ago and the only way you could get that was to attend his special conferences and then get the info and then become part of a private dinar deal. I suspect the dinar deal did not happen because he could not find someone to fund it.  Just look at it from this point of view. He is trying to find any way he can to make more money on this deal. I cannot tell you what that is but all I know is what I know for sure involving other things.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:07 pm

We should definitely cut ChrisB some slack, he is a new visitor here.  The steps taken to be a licensed MSB are not rigorous at all, and most of these currency dealers comply.  The scam really comes when getting into the securities aspect, and futures contracts (I've done this work).  Any reference to SKRs, bank group deals and arbitrage all fall under CFTC - none of these MSB dealers have a legitimate or legal way to orchestrate, so they use pawns like Dave Schmidt or Terry K or Meersman as co-conspirators, to gin up bullshit stories about a fictitious RV and move currency for them.  The right to contract does protect certain deals, but when it crosses into CFTC territory it's a no-no - and this absolutely does cross into CFTC territory.  A bank would not engage in SKRs related to a future value of a currency unless working with an RIA, and none of these dealers or, 'gurus' have a clue about that world.  Plus, an RIA never deals with physical currency, only lots/blocks via Forex.

The whole, 'only 1-2% of people know what's going on' line doesn't really fly here.  The people who spend time on this site are pretty well-educated.  Ty/Frank played the shell corp game and lost due to fraudulent concealment.  Dave isn't far behind, the legal alligators are snappin at his heels.

Anyone enticing you to engage in an SKR or bank group play is inviting trouble, I'd sprint in the opposite direction.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:23 pm

My reference to 1% to 2% is not referring to dave's deal or skr's or anything like that. It is referring to other things in terms of what is going on behind the scenes. This is  and has been pointed out and well documented by the fake news that people are waking up to . I am not here to argue whether you believe CNN or MSNBC  but there is an agenda and hopefully people are waking up to the lies. I  don't need slack. I have seen to much to know what is truth and what is BS. I expressed my opinion of Dave and that is where this post was headed. Now people want to involve other things and I have no interest in defending what I know is true. Let's leave it at that. I already said I am not a fan of Dave. We will leave it at that. 30 years ago we were calling CNN the Communist News Network and they have continued their brainwash. In days following 9/11 they aired a video of people celebrating in the streets of Pakistan supporting the bombings of the World Trade Center. Turns out it was footage 2 years old of a celebration of an election that had nothing to do with 9/11. So please no repsonses to this as it is not going to change anyone's mind.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:28 pm

And Reap I never said anything about the process of SKR and who does what. Under Basel many things have changed and if this deal ever goes thru I am sure it will follow the proper protocol. And I posted the procedure of being someone who sells currency and you basically said the process as what I said.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Sounds great, ChrisB...you'll wanna park any reference to Basel, because that, too, is a key indicator of an individual sucked into the vortex of RV/GCR propaganda.  Basel3 does not come into full compliance until late 2019.  We already have bullshit gurus talking about Basel4.  There is no, 'proper protocol' as it pertains to CFTC (futures contracts).  Anyone telling you they negotiated a future rate on a foreign currency with a banker and secured an SKR is operating outside the law, headed for prison, or completely full of shit.

I'm completely, 'woke,' my man.  Been that way since reading Devvy Kidd in the late 90s.  Know about the matrix and the way the fabricated world works.  I'm trying to keep it focused on fraudulent inducement perpetrated by MSBs via lying bullshit felonious gurus.  It's illegal.  People are already sitting in jail for it.  Wiley Morgan and Gen64 lied about nonsense bank contracts at WF years ago, that was proven to be 100% horse puckey.  If you spend some more time reading archives on this site, the concept of an overnight value spike of foreign currency pegged to USD is completely disemboweled.  We have forex traders here, people who understand UCC and futures contracts, people who have worked in the Middle East and still conduct business there - the RV is not gonna happen, there has never been an overnight value spike of a currency, and redenomination is the method of choice used by central bankers as a ledger line trick to deal with hyperinflation.

SKRs are, in no way, associated with a physical foreign currency exchange in advance of a value spike.  Not gonna happen.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Like I said, I am not gonna debate things people think they know and the reality. You have yours and I have mine. I know Devvy and subscribed to her stuff for years along with here attorney friend . Name escapes me.  Chicken or egg. Basel was in play before much talk of dinar although dinar was being sold but before all these websites and guru's popped up. Then it was just Basel 1 I think and wherever it has evolved to at this point. I would pay absolutely no attention to any forex seller. Why would you? Another organization run by the criminals and manipulated by same like the stock market. So if you have seen thru different eyes since the 90's then you understand left is right and right is left.. so the million dollar question is why are you here if the dinar is not real. What are you betting on? What are you looking for?  Just more news from dinar people that is nonsense?     Why would you even read this crap. Certainly there are other things besides liar thieves and others. And maybe Central Bankers will not be an issue soon. Maybe fiat money will be a thing of the past. So you are saying the BRICS is BS, Iraq buying gold is BS and all related to that.  Well we will see. I hope the world moves forward and in a positive way cause if it doesn't we are gonna be a lot of trouble.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:46 am

ChrisB that's a great question - I'm here because, years ago, my brother asked me to investigate buying IQD (for himself, not me)...took me about a day to gather basic data and inform him the concept of an RV/instant wealth is a scam, so I spend time here exposing fraud and shining light on guru cockroaches.  It's time well spent, we've brought truth and basic econ understanding to hundreds of people, and have educated many.  Many have restored relationships with spouses and family, have stopped focusing on a fictitious event, and started living again.

BRICS is not BS, no way.  It's a different settlement path along with AIIB, but all rolls back up to BIS and is cleared there.  Central bankers and fiat may morph into a quasi gold-backed standard again at some point, but it's all moving towards blockchain and digital and will all still be heavily manipulated.  There will be a great wealth consolidation at some point, all of the well-respected non-Keynesian economists know it's coming because the data is there.  Masses aren't gonna get rich, they'll be on the losing end.  There are no benevolent Asian grandparents seeking to restore wealth to billions of people via secret vaults and historical bonds.  The whole scheme is held together with chicken wire and duct tape, bankers know it, and they're working feverishly to come up with their next scheme that imprisons the uneducated masses.  Trust me - that plan has zero to do with putting quintillions into the hands of people holding physical currency.

What I'm saying is that you need to understand forex and inversely correlated currency pairings and CFTC regs and M1 money mechanics in order to understand why an RV has never happened (no, Weimar and Kuwait and China have never had one, all a guru lie), why redenominations have happened dozens of times in the last few decades, and why an RV cannot happen.  I pay it forward through educating people, and exposing fraud.  Gurus are liars.  They manipulate for personal gain.  We know they do it.  Can't ignore it, sorry.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum