Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha

Go down

Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha Empty Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha

Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha NB-213707-636389965254187319

Tuesday 22 August

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The House of Representatives on Tuesday decided to raise its 16th session of the current legislative term until after Eid al-Adha, following a report and discussion of the proposed amendment to the first law of the Judicial Supervision Authority.

A parliamentary source said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the House of Representatives raised, at noon today, its 16th session of the current legislative term, beyond the Eid al-Adha," noting that "the meeting witnessed the report and discussion of the proposed law of the first amendment to the Judicial Supervision Commission No. 29 of 2016 "He said.

"The session also witnessed the report and discussion of the ratification law of the Convention on Acceleration of Cooperation in the Economic and Energy Affairs and the quarterly activity report of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands."

The source pointed out that "during the meeting also continued discussion on the draft law on the ratification of the Convention to accelerate cooperation in the economic and energy affairs between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of South Korea ."

He added that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri postponed the paragraphs that need to vote until the completion of the quorum, and directed the referral of accusations raised by some deputies against the Council to the judiciary in all its details."

The House of Representatives resumed, on Tuesday, its regular session of the 16th of the current legislative term headed by Salim Jubouri.

LINK

Parliament raises its meeting until after Eid al - Adha 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum