Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17

Go down

Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 Empty Yosef - "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Yosef -  "Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/22/17 Image1

Overnight we saw a complete and global test run of the RV per several Republic and banking sources--unknown to each other.

Hence, why the emergency broadcast system tested for no good reason before 2am EDT... which clearly will be the general release period... middle of the night while auto traffic and internet usage are at their lowest respective volumes.

HSBC related paymasters have been alerted that all SKR clients will be laid at once and that the bank will be providing management services and contact information post hydration.

We're also hearing whispers about a massive announcement coming in September as it relates to GESARA.

Also being told they want the financial portion of GESARA completed prior to this announcement for safety reasons.

There were rumors about TRN / paymaster hold ups last night, but those rumors were debunked as paymaster excuses for non payment Monday.

This was a benevolent test run to stress test overall readiness, not a pump fake as we have seen hundreds of times in the past.

The American Republic Government is slowly being introduced to the public person by person, day by day, leader by leader, policy by policy, until it all appears both obvious and long standing or in place (aka normal).

Obama is behind everything having to do with the US transition domestically and globally. Absolutely everything. Like him or don't like him... that's a fact.

Dunford. Kelly. Mattis. McMaster. All are Obama selections inserted into the burner Trump Presidency to assist in the harsh GESARA transition and report directly to Obama as how to proceed.

Please remind all currency gifted friends and family to submit a "Tetelestai" 800# alert sign up email or post RV website membership subscription email to theclarioncalls.com.

We're nearing the targeted release day and date for a temporary website reveal, and Showme is hustling to get something ready and of value pre RV for post RV.

Thank you Showme!

The goal remains to provide a smooth / on-line / philanthropic resource portal for projects, daily information and historical archives that the entire currency community can use to help in their indicual transition from a pre RV reality to a post RV one. Sobeit.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum