Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/19/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Empty WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/19/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 am

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
OK now it is Saturday and still no RV for whatever reason you want o place on it. Lord knows there are plenty of reasons out there to choose from these days. We now that all has been done and we are told the banks are ready along with the cash available just as soon as “something” happens. I know folks you are weary after waiting so long at the starting gate ready for the shot to be fired starting the RV.

Would that I could point you to the person or entity that is holding up the process, but alas I am just as much in the dark as the rest of you are with a few exceptions from folks here who claim to know the when where and how much longer we will have to wait. All I can say is just grin and wait for it all to either come our way of fall apart completely. Try to avoid speaking of it to anyone.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, many of our members are going through some very stressful times and in an effort to help many of our members have carried our member’s prayer request list to their bedside and sharing it with their church members and other community groups. We do this Father because from our personal experiences we know there is power in prayers.

Dear Lord God Almighty if it means we must wait for another time before this will happen I ask that you give our members the will and the means to hold on until the time is right whenever that is. Thank you Lord for all that you have provided for us and allowing us to draw strength from one another. Whenever our time comes Lord guide us to the best direction to make a good difference in our world.

Sleep well my friends this day may be the end of the week but not the end of our faith. Miracles are happening all arounds us in preparation for the main event and that being the RV and setting up our meetings with the bank. Will it happen today? Nobody can say for certain, but we know for certain it will happen. Keep that in your minds today as we move closer to the blessings. Amen and Amen

Merlyn
Just a note, read Dr Clarke and also the comments, and at least he did not and has not lead us down a rabbit hole as much as other so called "gurus" lol

Haloheal
Goodmorning everyone just a reminder we are in a very powerful gateway of energy and creation during this eclipse. It's a unique time that will create our destiny please be sure to be positive only thinking of the joyous things we want to create and stay away from the negitive chaos it doesn't serve us and adds to a negative reality . We have much to be grateful for and abundance and many things of positive change are right here now so let them manifest ?with your help !

mangelo
got an email to check out astrology..... it said a great change is about to happen in my life..... WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Hmm could it be....? maybe?

Dash
dpc GM Hope all is well Does any one know what`s happened to Snake please?

dpchamp
GM, DASH Smile I HAVE NOT SEEN SNAKE IN SEVERAL DAYS…HE MUST BE VERY BUSY WITH HIS RANCH WORK

Dash
dpc ty I texed him the other day still no answer was just conserned thats all hugs to all.

dpchamp
DASH, I THINK HE IS OKAY…THE LIST SHOWS HE WAS IN THE ROOM SOME TIME YESTERDAY, EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING

Snake
Appreciate being missed went out of town for a few days R & R with the bride. Quite a change in the furnishings what the heck happened?

dpchamp
SPEAK OF SNAKE AND HE APPEARS!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU!!

Snake
Yeah if only the RV would appear we could all stand down

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT I SHUTDOWN THE CHAT ROOM THIS EVENING TO ALLOW THE MODERATORS A CHANCE TO BREATHE. TO THAT END THIS CHAT ROOM WILL CLOSE THIS EVENING AT MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME AND REOPEN SUNDAY EVENING AT 10 PM PACIFIC TIME

Alchemyst
Hang in there...its gonna happen soon!!!

Herb
Alch sounds like the captain of the titantic once said lol

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Avatar?id=1596714&m=76&t=1456697939
PJammy
dp- I see Admin is giving us all a rest break. Hope that helps you...

Alchemyst
Exchange rates in the markets of Baghdad and Erbil this morning    Market Economy News _ Baghdad The exchange traded in Baghdad and Erbil, the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, on Saturday (August 19, 2017), as follows: Baghdad  Selling price / $ 100 = 126.250 Iraqi Dinar Purchase price / $ 100 = 125.250 Iraqi Dinar Erbil Selling price / $ 100 = 126,500 Iraqi Dinar Purchase price / $ 100 = 125,500 Iraqi dinars

snickers
I'd certainly exchange a coupleof 25K notes @ $0.80.

dpchamp
GA, SNICKERS…I MIGHT DO ONE…THAT WOULD BE $20,000

TED1016
Looks like my 3:00 AM prayer/tak will not happen tonight since the chat will be shut down at Midnight tonight to give the Moderators a rest. Normally only 4 to 9 people on at that time anyway and Hardly ever any Moderators.

Herb
oh well life is a bitch sometimes........

TED1016
Life is only worth how you use it IMO

dpchamp
TED, CAN YOU DO YOU PRAYER BEFORE YOU SIGN OFF?

Herb
Ted many of us are here you just do not see us even as a guest...

TED1016
The plan is to shut down at Midnight EST that makes it 11:00 CDST for me making it not on 10-20-17 Oh BTW, I refresh my screen prior to every post so I see all who are on and any number of guest at the moment of my post. That's OK I wil just take a rest. I just want my regulars to know all is good.

CRUSADER1973
Ted...isn't it 10:00 PM CDST? ADMIN. said midnight PSDST.

TED1016
It appears there are two CDST. Where I am is always one hour behind PSDST

TED1016
When a call starts at 1PM PSt I sign on at 12. Right at this time my clock reads 1:57PM CDST

dpchamp
BUT, SINCE IT WILL BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY, NO ONE WOULD SEE THE POST UNTIL IT IS OPENED AT 10:00 PACIFIC TIME SUNDAY NIGHT (12:00 AM CDST) MONDAY MORNING

TED, YOU ARE THINKING OF EASTERN TIME…NOT PACIFIC TIME…MOST OF OUR CALLS ARE EASTERN

CRUSADER1973
Ted it is 1:58 for me & I'm also in CDST. I think it is currently about 11:59 PDST NOW

TED1016
So the chat will be closed all day and most of the evening on Sunday

TED1016
This information needs to be reposted through out the day today as many readers only get on the chat until late in the evening and panic may ensue for those who don't know what is going on Again JMO

dpchamp
TY, TED…I HAVE SENT IT TO SUNNY, WHO IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN PUT ADMINBILL'S POSTS IN THE FORUM…

TED1016
Might just as well shut it down for the whole weekend. Nothing of any importance ever happens on the weekend and even if it did we all should have access to tweets.

Herb
see theri you go Ted never know to bring the crackers and cheese or the holy water ...you are ok ter just a laugh at times... yer***

Darky
Has Admin been in today?

Herb
yep the date changed ...

TED1016
You got something to say send me a PM not here on the open chat.

Curly
Just be u Ted, love who u are

TED1016
Take it to the PM not here!!!!!

dpchamp
NO NAME CALLING FROM ANY MEMBERS IS CALLED FOR. REMEMBER WE ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FAMILY AND WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING.

OnceWasLost
chat can be like a loaded gun with no safety...!

Sunni Daze
LOOKS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO LET EVERYONE HAVE A 24 HOUR BREAK

TED1016
Sorry to any I have offended. I am human after all. BBL

Sunni Daze
WE JUST DON'T NEED TO ARGUE IN CHAT

catrompf
Ted room won't be shut down till 2am your time. You would have time for prayer between 1 & 2

Jannilew
I see we're taking a break, I'm okay with that (not that anyone was asking me) haha

snickers
I always thought this room really didn't need mods pre se. A rather behaved group, us.

LoveLife
I can go long periods of time where I am just excited to be a part of this and love hoping that my life will change some day soon. And other days I am so stink'in ready for it to happen now! haha! what a roller coaster : )

d4romeo
I think I chased Admin away. I better be careful or I'll get banned:(

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Well the them Marines the old saying Semper Fi means Always Fateful Well when the Seabees came back around after being deactivated after World War II, they, being the resourceful bunch that they are modified the Marine Corps saying for the Seabees. Not widely known outside of the Seabees but they modified it to be Semper Gumby meaning Always Flexible.

Heck we had to be both a combat ready Marine and a Navy Construction Force as well. Now I said all that in order to explain why I am posting my normal post at this time of the night rather than at 3:00 AM. Hopefully I will not interrupt ongoing conversations too much but bay far the most important part of my post is my Prayer session when I speak to the Lord though our chat board.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, once again we come to you seeking guidance and understanding of many of our group members hear on the WSOMN chat board. As You know it has been a very long and tedious trip for many of us that find themselves loosening what faith they ever had in the possibility of receiving a blessing in the form of a foreign currency exchange.

Dear Lord God Almighty, touch the hearts of those who are losing faith in this ever coming to pass and thereby loosing even a small portion of their faith in You Lord. We have many suffering from illness that can’t be treated, and financial issues where they see a possibility of losing what little they have. Many of us gather together each night to pray for those that we know of still others won’t tell us.

I will close with this my friends, while I do not claim to be a preacher of any sort, I have been down the same roads that many of you are on at this time. During my darkest hours my Lord has come through for me and set me on the right trail and I know that He will pill us through this as well. I want to thank AdMINBILL and all of the chat Moderators for the work that they do. Sleep well our destiny awaits.

Thank you folks and Amen and Amen

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/19/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:00 am

"but bay far the most important part of my post is my Prayer session when I speak to the Lord though our chat board."

I didn't know the Lord was a member of WSOMN.

"Dear Lord God Almighty, touch the hearts of those who are losing faith in this ever coming to pass and thereby loosing even a small portion of their faith in You Lord."

Ted, once again you are mixing faith in the Lord with faith in the RV.  Is it you that is losing faith in the Lord because the long awaited RV hasn't happened?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Saturday Drama    8/19/17 Empty WSOMN Sat Drama

Post by Scotchie Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm

snickers:  Sorry, there will be no exchange at .80

There will be no RV this year.

Does anyone remember the "zim"?  Very quiet.

Yes, Estelle Lord owns dinar.  The Lord Ted talks to has no idea what a dinar is.  There are more important matters in the world.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum