Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money! 8/19/17

3 posters

Go down

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 Empty Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money! 8/19/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 Bill_f10

Terran Cognito
2 hrs ·

I want to express my sincere gratitude to all who have helped so far. Its astonishing the amount of love expressed. You have done amazing things!

I am doing everything I can to keep my costs minimal, but with the open ended nature of this its not always possible to lock in the lowest hotel/motel/AirBNB costs as those fluctuate with demand and how much you can book in advance. In DC a friend in Arlington put me up for a couple of days and I am grateful for that until we could figure out what the heck happened. The sealed indictment made every thing very difficult to ascertain what had transpired. We were thrown out of the first hearing because it was sealed. They did unseal it before the 2nd hearing.

Just printing the 40 Annexes cost $400. The Court transcript from the DC courts $435. The most affordable expense has been the Uber cars.

This has gone on far longer than I expected and looks to continue to do so. When I left Texas I only had money for airfare, I just knew Heather needed someone on the ground she knew very well and trusted. And that turned out to be exactly the case. So again thank you all who donated to Heather and me.

I've used my money so far for my expenses, I'm tracking the receipts and all that. Heather has authorized me to use hers if needed for housing and food since we are now the defense team. Despite many promises from insiders for legal support when it came to crunch time, no qualified UCC lawyer will touch this case (they don't want to lose their banker clients) so we are now the defense team as Heather is defending herself pro se/pro per.

The FBI did visit Randy's apartment complex, I don't know what they said to them but the complex insists on evicting him. Randy has not been convicted of anything yet. Only accused. I offered to pay Randy's rent for the next 30 days, they would not accept bringing his rent current. The approach seems to be to damage Randy as many ways as possible and demoralize him in any way possible.

Donations for Heather can be sent via PayPal using the email IDs PROTELISLLC@GMAIL.COM or OBIWANKABUKI@GMAIL.COM,
they go to the same account either way.

Donations for Randy Beane can be sent to
PAYPAL I: RKBFUND@GMAIL.COM, this is a new PayPal set up by Randy's family. Money to Randy should only go to this account and no other. Patricia is an accountant and very good about keeping track of money. Patricia is very thorough, reminds me a lot of Denice really, and is first cousin to Randy.

Terran Cognito
2 hrs ·

I am trying to post just what I know to be factual on the HATJ and RKB cases. I am not going to go into a lot speculation, legal (I'm not a lawyer) spiritual or otherwise. Although I may post intuitive data we get from time to time, and I know to some intuitive data is not considered "factual", and for some facts are only published in the New York times or Washington
post...not on blogs... so its also a matter of perception.

I would caution "light workers" to take with a grain of salt people's intuitive claims to know "who Heather is" or where she is, or what she is going to do. Heather has only identified with Source or the The All. Heather has NEVER identified herself with being a "Sovereign Citizen", because to be a sovereign someone else by definition must be less than. There is no hierarchy in Source, one aspect of Source is not less than another or less Source than another... despite many beliefs people have in a spiritual hierarchy. That is all illusion from the past.

One intuitive contacted Denice and told her Heather was taken to a Mars Base, when we knew exactly where she was, in a prison in Near Neck Virginia. There's been a lot of other silly stuff too, and frankly its not very humorous to deal with inquiries about that kind of nonsense that gets spread about. So PLEASE be responsible in what you say if you have a large public audience. One thing I learned early on in working with Heather was not to presume to speak for her. She's quite capable of speaking for herself and does so brilliantly.

My situation is more unique than others in that I am here on the ground, and need to be more careful while I am here. I know many may want minute by minute reports but frankly I don't have time to do that. Do not write me privately because I will not give you inside scoops others don't have. What I cannot post promptly BZ will, so always check I-UV.COM, she does an amazing job.

This is not circus, these are lives at stake in very difficult situations. I do not know how long this takes or how it exactly plays out.

Randy's confinement is particularly harsh and isolated. If you send Randy postcards get the plain white ones from the post office, I believe they cost 40 cents each. They seem to think photos on postcards will cheer him so won't give them to him, but he will get those once he is released.

This weekend I'm dealing with a lot of shuffling of hotels as with the solar eclipse going on the rooms are book solid in Knoxville and the rates are high. It will be at least a 95% eclipse here. Next week I move into longer term accomodations at much reduced rate. I expect this to drag out until October 3rd trial, unless otherwise dismissed before then. From what I have seen they are going to take this all the way to trial. I never expected to be on the road for 3 weeks, or that Heather would end up going to Knoxville. The case is very thin and theres a number of anomalies in the transcripts that won't hold up in court.

We do know this was instigated at a high level in China by 5 beings, 4 have backed down, there remains one woman in China who is defiant about locking Heather and Randy up. We do have their names. Several Chinese lawyers showed up at the hearings in DC. I expect to see that in Knoxville too.

As Ben Fulford stated many times when writing about the purported feud between the Chinese Dragon Faction and Rothschild/Rockefeller/Texas Camp front men (they are one in the same when it comes to banking) "this is about deciding the future of humanity". The Chinese Dragons don't want individuals deciding and they've always controlled the west through banking.

This is about your accounts they have been using for centuries without telling you. You have been used as chattel property for the entire banking system. YOU ARE THE COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS AND THE INFINITE ACCOUNTS! Gold is just an allusion to that value, YOU the original depositories were the source of value for the central banks. The notion that that banks print money out of thin air is not accurate, the print money based on the value in your accounts. They just didn't want you to know that.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 Empty Re: Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money! 8/19/17

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Why aren't these folks using their TDA accounts to pay these bills?

Why isn't Heather and Randy using their TDA accounts to pay for their lawyers?

Could it be that they know it is all a scam and they can beg for donations, like they did before?

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money!  8/19/17 Empty Re: Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito Needs Some Money! 8/19/17

Post by dinarstar Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:33 pm

what a load of horseradish these people talk... go back to Mars y'all... keep smokin' that good stuff....
You're hit the nail on the head RamblerNash... if they have access to all these funds, why the problem...??
The BS gets more and more bizarre all the time...
I just love a good laugh.
:spring1:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum