Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Walkingtstick" I Believe There is Confusion" 8/17/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Walkingtstick" I Believe There is Confusion" 8/17/17   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 pm

...I believe there is confusion... regarding the "Independence Referendum" and "Article 140 Kirkuk Referendum"...They are 2 totally separate issues...The "Independence Referendum"...seeking independence, becoming an independent state... We have read many articles,...Including a release by the UN stating... It is illegal, not per their Constitution.  Article 140 also known as the (Kirkuk Referendum )..  In an nut shell: Reverse the Arabization carried out under Saddam's rule, re-demarcation of the regional borders under the Baath in 1968 and further by Saddam...In turn deciding whether Kirkuk, Diyala,  Ninawa and others fall within the Kurdistan regional borders, become part of the Kurdistan region...They must accomplish complete normalization of those regions and conduct a census of Kirkuk...Moving forward: conclude with a referendum in Kirkuk and the other disputed territories to determine the will of their citizens...Mind you.. This is, a very brief explanation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Walkingstick   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Walkingstick, let me assist you.

The Kurds believe they have earned the right to annex areas which were under Baghdad control before the way.  The Kurds will not consider an reunification without having the ability to grow their territory.

SO...........Unless Baghdad agrees, the Kurds will most likely vote for independence from Baghdad, and become their own country.

New country, new currency.  The dinar will be worth sawdust.

Important to keep in mind.

There will never be an increase in the value of the dinar without a Reconciliation Law being passed by all three sects in Iraq.

We are talking years.

The dinar will drop in value, under all circumstances.

I will advise to sell back your dinar NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Walkingtstick" I Believe There is Confusion" 8/17/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: