Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Heather Update 8/16/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Heather Update 8/16/17   Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 pm

From Heather: awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The federal reserve bank, i love them...all reversals are being reversed immediately...the fed res knows (rather they just found out) if the fed res doesn't reverse the reversals, the fed res gets locked out of all the systems globally and the systems self-power, self-automate, self-facilitate, self-validate, and self-correct (reversals of the reversals) per the orders of each Original Depository.

Guess what the primary standing order was from this Original Depository? See above...LOL Wink

Honey, I will share with all the amazing work and the powerful universal beings that are doing within the prison systems...it is beyond AMAZING...and all are beyond happy and joyous that this money-monster is in its final moments. My "inmate number" ends in "007", LOL!!!!!!!!

Details on the global massive "prison-doing", later.
Please amplify my tones of love and gratitude...
Love to Allllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denice on 8/16/2017 4:51 PM wrote:
>

Lots of love flowing your way! let me know what you need me to research and I can paste it here. I cannot imagine how it is there.. . .you have my complete admiration!

There are so many folks waking up quickly. . .every video is now getting over 10K views over the week.
There have been a few 'reversals' of the reversals. S had two yesterday Wink

I doubt this texting function will follow you to TN, so as much as I can do for you now, I am happy to do so Smile
Lots and lots of love!

Denice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Heather Update 8/16/17   Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Heather Update 8/16/17   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:22 am

From another 8/15 call.....

I had another short call from Heather this evening.

H said they can start using phones about 7:30-8 am local time. She will call one of us early.

H is anticipating being moved as early as tomorrow AM early to TN.

H says Not to worry about the docs, she’s got it handled… She love and appreciates her amazing team. and everyone.

Bill, on hiring the stenographer for the hearing(s) H would like to have us give her the person’s name and phone number so she can contact her right away.

H said she is very, very pleased to hear about the plans for focusing on the BIG BIG outcome. She stressed this is so Important. That she agrees, how it will amplify and shift the flow of the court hearing/case, so its very important to expand and amplify NOW.

She said that the Judge, Parker Still/Steill, et all are making their choices and different factions in the families… That this is why all this is unfolding so that all of the purported justice system/ all the other systems, what I refer to as the “false construct” all of it is falling down/crumbling/falling away, can be made visible to ALL.

She is so grateful to all , because each one who does as they feel moved to do adds their part to this final reveal.

H talked about that, there are huge outcomes for “the ones” and their choices, especially choosing to take the step to falsifying physical evidence, go in and strike documents from the record. etc.

The outcomes of their choices are very heavy. H said her discounted rate in hourly fee that is being drawn off the accounts of these beings is-

2.6 Quadrillion per hour.

That is my Discounted rate she explained.

She is moving forward in love, coming to resolution softly and unbinding all, but their choices have outcomes and they are acutely feeling all of those now.

H asked that we keep checking scanning the TN court schedule calendar for any hearing that is scheduled for her, needs to know as soon as we see it.

H said she would call in the morning if she was not transported. And she would call as soon as possible if she is transported in the morning 8.16.17

### BZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avauinc

PostSubject: Re: Heather Update 8/16/17   Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks BZ! Much love and light to you Heather, GO TDA yes yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heather Update 8/16/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: Heather Ann Tucci & Randall (Randy) Beane TDA Arrests & Trials-