Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/15/17

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/15/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:05 am

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Another Monday with hints that we will see the RV this week and just to be on the safe side they say it may go into the weekend. Really???? How many more times are they going to play this tune? So that is that is that and lots of references to the IMF are going to be as flexible as the Gurus predictions. Such is life and I suppose that is enough space talking about that.

I’m still putting in applications for part time jobs in a number of different places with no results so far. The tool box that I am trying to sell has peaked no interest so far. Well at least I got it cleaned up and I guess after I get my former greenhouse completed into a second garage I will put it out there. Of course my present garage is a mess and I need to be out there cleaning up.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I am still getting more prayer request from our members who are suffering in so many ways. Father, give me the words to calm and reassure our members as we traverse this process at a snail’s pace. The needs are great and answers to the prayers are slow in coming to our members. Still, these are good people and my prayers will not end until their goals are met.

Dear Lord God Almighty hear our prayers and reinforce our beliefs that help will come as the wind blows softly across our land. Lord, be with our Board Monitor Avon Lady as she sleeps tonight. She is a very special lady to all of our members and is loved by all. I know that bad things sometimes happens to good people but this Lady did not deserve to be injured in the manner that she was.

Again I say rest easy my friends here on the WSOMN board. Keep the faith and continue to pray for those among us who are hurting and lift their spirits every chance you can both publicly and through personal prayer sessions. Our goal is getting closer with every tick of the clock. Amen and Amen.

Darby
Hey I got a email that someone requested a password change on this account. It was not me. so What do I?

RaginCajun
DARBY- DISREGARD THE EMAIL, DELETE IT

Curly
I felt for Frank last nite,,,, I felt Frank 26 heart truly hurt

dpchamp
I didn't hear Frank...what happened?

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 Avatar?id=1601727&m=75&t=1460324373
Curly
people causing havoc in his forum. walking stick said he wont be back

Lovebug
GM. So what happened with Frank and WS? Is Frank still thinking Depressed?

Lovebug
GM. So what happened with Frank and WS? Is Frank still thinking Depressed?

catrompf
Anybody figure out what happened to Frank and WS?

snickers
Much more important than that is, was there any decent intel from him (them)?

Southwest
Good morning beautiful people. I have a quick question for you. In the past couple of days I have received emails regarding my request to change my password on this site and also on twitter. I have not made these requests. Have any of you had a similar experience?

RaginCajun
SOUTHWEST- GOOD MORNING, WE HAVE ALL GOTTEN THE EMAIL AND WHERE TOLD TO IGNORE THEM

drl
Good morning troops! What is the cost of Frank's heartbroken distress?

snickers
Poor Frankie got his feelings hurt........again.

RaginCajun
SNICKERS- THAT'S WHAT I HEAR.

snickers
Suspecting any day now we'll be hearing from the durus that WF may not be in the ce picture as before, and maybe we should be thinking of a plan B - ce'ing at another T1 bank besides WF. I can see it coming. lol

Angel
Good morning KLS. By the way RC, how come I don't see you posting articles anymore?

KLS
I read down, there really isn't anything left RC....Intel is non-existent, news = zero (old)....just down to pulling trigger. Angel: Because you do such a wonderful job....not that RC didn't.

KLS
My understanding, he shut off intel..."ppl ragging on his intel provider, in Iraq, Walkingstick" WSOMN wanted to walk away from the insults.

PJammy
GM all. KLS, not seen you here for a while...

KLS
PJ: I come in, check out the mood of room. Lurk, then off doing my stuff, living life.

Angel
KLS, i understand Walkingstick's position. It's life, man to man is so unjust. These guys do this for us when they don't have to, and the least we can do is appreciate their efforts.

RaginCajun
ANGEL- THE AVERAGE PERSON DOES NOT APPRECIATE THE WORK SO MANY DO TO PROVIDE REAL INTEL, MOST JUST WANT TO FLUFF AND FEEL GOOD STUFF. I'M THROUGH WITH THE FLUFF

KLS
I listened to my intel yesterday... everyone is staring at one person....to pull the trigger. It will happen, when he/she pulls it. NO ONE WILL BE LEFT OUT, no one!

RaginCajun
WE HAVE WAITED THIS LONG AND WE WILL GET OUR REWARD FOR WAITING, THE KEY IS TO KEEP WAITING AND DO NOT GIVE YOUR CURRENCY TO ANYONE

KLS
Exactly! Do not give it to anyone to handle for you. Do not sell it, it will be your biggest regret. Get out, off you chair smell the roses, walk around the block....smile, you will be blessed.

Pbeam
Mod question: what is the password reset notification emails? I never requested a pw change... Curious

dpchamp
GA, PBEAM…IF YOU DID NOT REQUEST A PASSWORD CHANGE, PLEASE IGNORE AND DELETE ANY NOTIFICATION YOU RECEIVED

snickers
Hey mods, maybe you should consider doing a recurring (automatic) post re the password change thing, say every 100th post in here. Wouldn't your lives be a bit easier?

dpchamp
SURE, SNICKERS…YOU COUNT THE 100 POSTS AND TELL ME WHEN TO POST IT!!

snickers
dp LOL. So, I'm guessing there's no way to set it to go at any prescribed interval.Automatically. Right? That's what I was positing.

dpchamp
SNICKERS, YOU ARE RIGHT. GREAT SUGGESTION THOUGH. THANKS. ALWAYS GLAD TO SEE YOU!!

Miny Mouse
Had anyone seen if the rates have changed on the CBI site ? Just wondering???

dpchamp
HEY, MINY…THE RATES ON THE CBI SITE ARE THE SAME…[SIGH]

Miny Mouse wrote
23m ago
So if there are no changes to the rate what does that mean ???

dpchamp
TO ME, IT MEANS THEY HAVE NOT MADE ANYTHING PUBLIC TO US…

Ms Sandy
Hello everyone. I was just reading Admin's message. Is our group going after the large ones?

RaginCajun
MS SANDY- GREAT QUESTION, IF YOU FIND THE ANSWER LET US KNOW

Ms Sandy
Hi RC. I don't have any answers. That's why I come here. WSOMN are where all the smart people are!

dpchamp
YOU'RE RIGHT...THAT'S WHY I HANG OUT HERE...THE SMART PEOPLE...LIKE RC...ARE HERE!!

Ms Sandy
It's unanimous. RC has all the answers!

RaginCajun
MS SANDY- NOT ALL BUT SOME

dpchamp
OOPS, I GOT ANOTHER ONE OF THE PASSWORD EMAILS…

Maji Girl
I haven't received any emails for password change here at WSOMN. But i have received 7 emails for password change for Twitter

dpchamp
MAJI, AS FAR AS WE KNOW, THOSE ARE ALSO SPAM…DELETE AND DON'T RESPOND

snickers
I'm beginning to feel if 8/21 blows by uneventfully, then it's hello September. We'll see. Just a feeling.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   8/15/17 Avatar?id=1596906&m=76&t=1457022189
trel
Ppl losing hope and room is changing

trel
I use to listen to Jerry Maguire call just to hear Art then I hung up

Dedar
Hi everybody. Please share any intel from Bruce.

trel
Hi dedar no Intel yet

mangelo
Be happy today and for tomorrow. I feel great!!!! I am a happy camper!!!

Dedar
I was trying to work out what RayRen meant with the last part of his update. Could we go to September 25th?

Don't pay him any mind, I do like the 27th

Tigerprincess
Did anyone else read that the whole operation/exchange may be digital, where we don't even have to physically "go" to the bank??? umm

Tigerprincess
Two years ago was annoying...now fringing on ridiculous....the waiting ya, I know...it's a process but just thinking out loud

toolfan4
trel i am an admin in the orig admirals group....if i hear anything....i will let the room know asap....no secrets

DollarBill9
tool has anyone in admiral grp gone yet

toolfan4
db not one yet

candy girl
Ref Bruce and sue are just guessing and praying one day they will be right and of course they will claim their called it.
Same thing on all their calls

Seegood
candy, I agree. Yet I keep listening. Somehow I do find it encouraging. Better than No intel at all.

candy girl
Seegood I really understand but it bothers me that we need to listen to Sue selling their stuff for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs if that is giving information I am loosing it. Then he always say the same thing if it is on Tuesday then Thursday is celebration day and on Thursdays is Tuesday celebration day. So far he has never giving anything we have nit heard before from other Gurus

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum