Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/15/17

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/15/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:54 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2017, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call. I want to congratulation everybody for continuing to being faithful coming back to the Big Call every Tuesday and Thursday nights.  I told you we stay here and be here until this blessing comes through.  We will take you to the point when you are exchanging so on, and redeeming your ZIM.  It is also good to know that we have future plans beyond the blessing to help you guys with a number of different subjects as we come into them down the road. 

​I plan on doing a pod cast at least once a week and put it on our new website when it comes out. You can listen to it anytime you like. I am excited about the future of the Big Call because I think we will be working with a lot of cool projects together. The President mentioned the infrastructure he is interested in for our country. He talked about the release of funds for infrastructure. We want to do a lot of that type of work ourselves with our Rebuild America. Keep that in mind. You might want to mention that when you go into your exchange.

Bruce:  I want you to be aware the super rich which you will be part of that group as result of this blessing, they have a thing called Kidnap Insurance. We are trying not to put anything out there that isn’t real.  You might be in a situation where you might need that. For your family and business associates you might want to look into Kidnap insurance. Keep that in mind. Also you might want to consider Extended Travel Insurance. You might be self insurance on some of these things. I know the Kidnap Insurance isn’t very expensive, and the Extended Travel Insurance people have that as well. Look into that if you want to provide for yourself and your family.

Bruce:  When it comes to our Intel, today was a wild day.  We really were looking so good today and still are. We weren’t sure if the call was going to be a regular call or not. A lot of things started to come thru for us that we been looking for.

Bruce:  In Iraq it looks like from the Iraqi perspective talking to some of our Forex sources, it appears that the Forex was trading the dinar from its position of 1160 or 1168 down to 1140 so forth.  The thinking was by sometime tonight it could be traded all the way down to where it would zero out and come back to $1. to $1.25 or something like that up to its true value. That was happening this afternoon and should have zeroed out by now. The thinking is that the rate which we have seen some decent rates that were in the vicinity that Dr Shabbi talked about the dinar being able to support. We have seen couple of these rates be on some of the new Qi cards in and outside of Iraq on Iraqi citizens and dual Iraqi citizens. High rates that are stable. Are they place holder rates? Would it be giving us indication what the rate would be?  We don’t know that yet.

Bruce:  We understand the Gazette is published on Wednesday and Sunday around 7:30am Iraqi time. Could we see a rate change tonight? We are thinking we could. Then it could be published in the Gazette and show up tomorrow. That is what we are hoping for. Let’s see if it occurs.  We didn’t get it in the Gazette on Sunday.

Bruce:  The last time we talked on Thursday we talked about the ATMs in Iraq being active and alive.  They were testing the ATM machines. We understand the tests were successful.  Now the ATMs are operable. I haven’t heard anything to say they weren’t.  If so then the lower denoms are out and have a new rate. Did that occur yet? I can’t tell you 100 percent it has. I can’t verify that right now. It is positive that the ATMS are ready to put out the lower denoms.  The lower denoms, that is the new dinar currency that will replace the currency we have  with numbers of bills such as we have 5 dollar bill, 10, 20 50 100, so on. ATMs will probably have 10s and 20s like we have in our ATMs. The fils or coins are still something not in the ATMs, but in the merchant stores and in the banks themselves. I bet they have them in rolls like we have them in rolls in our banks.  Fils are coins that are portions of a dinar like we have a nickel, dime, and quarter, similar to that.

Bruce:  Other than that, we are expecting or waiting on is a rate to show.  It might show in the printing of the Gazette.  It might show if the budget gets published in the Gazette. This is the day, 15th, August 15, that normally the UN Operation rates would become effective, or they would change. They could move that day for one day to show the rates to be updated. The UN Operational rate page has been blank with nothing on it except the 5 currencies that are part of the SDR basket. The special basket that includes the US dollar, the Chinese renminbi, the Euro, the British pound, and the Japanese yen.  All these represent the SDR or Special Drawing Right, basket. Do not confuse the SDR basket with the basket of currencies for the RV.  Our understanding is when we thought we would have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th basket for Revaluation, our understanding was with the total GCR everything gets revalue or devalue the same time. There may not be additional baskets, but just the one for the GCR. A lot of countries may call it redenomination. Like with Indonesia when they redenominated their currency.  It was revaluing their currency with new lower denominations. That happened about a week ago.

Bruce:  When we come back over here, the United States, we understand a lot of the things, the core groups, Indian claims, Farm claims, etc., we understand they were paid today. The other groups were paid yesterday. We understand our Chinese elders were busy with meetings to get all they could to get this in position to go. Groups were paid this morning, early this morning   basically with key strokes. Groups that already exchanged their funds that were in a holding status we understand they were released today. 

Bruce: A lot going on with exchanges getting things in position for everybody to have liquidity. The biggest thing is access to their funds, liquidity.  There was a 24 hour settlement hold signed of yesterday came off today. The concept is this let say you had a deposit in your account of 100 million dollars. Then you wanted access to take some of that money out to move it.  That 100 million dollars would need to settle in that account over night. Usually it takes place at midnight to 2am at the bank where they put deposits  in and give credit for deposits and take any checks against those deposits.  That is the settling of those accounts.  If you took your money out today without that money settling, it would be hard to tell if it occurred or not. There is a 24hour settlement period that was signed in law when these large deposits could settle before they could be pulled out. The 24 hours may already come off.  If so, then some of these transactions took place could have liquidity and access maybe tonightor tomorrow. One of those things. They will know it when they see it. That is how close we are on people that have already gone in and exchanged.  A lot are about ready to be accessible.

Bruce:  We are next as Tier 4. We are looking for the toll free number to come out anytime. I know I said it before and it sounds like a broken record. We are at the time it is about to occur. It is that close. When that occurs I will be happy to put it on out on our website: thebigcall.net, and take if from there and put it out to a couple of other places online.

Bruce: In setting our appointments, this is what I understand the situation is going to be. When you get the toll free number, I don’t know if it will be an 800 number, you get your pen and paper ready and ready to call to set your appointment. When you call you will get a robo answering device to start with. I understand you could get this and it gives you two or three questions such as what is your name, phone number, your currencies you have, not the amount.  My understanding is if you answer those questions and that is what would happen. If you mention you have ZIM bonds, Zimbabwe, something of that effect, then you mention that first, then any other currency behind it. Then you suppose to be switch to a live operator.  Then you say what you need to say to set your appointment with a live operator. You could get someone at to your location of the Redemption Center. Redemption Centers are ready to go. Tier 1 banks, Tier 2 banks, and Tier 3 banks who will be doing exchanges are all ready. Today the Redemption Centers were literally working on last minute protocol, information about the exchange process and procedure.  They are ready to go.

Bruce:  Hopefully this will happen for us right away. Straight away.  When it comes to the pay out if you are a ZIM holder, because of the screen rate, on par with the dollar and I heard it double, when you go in and redeem your ZIM bond, the amount even at the screen rate is going to be so high based on the denomination of the ZIM. You are looking at a leverage payout. They took out the term structure payout and put in leverage payout. When you go in and set your leverage payout,  it could be 5, 10 15, 20 25. 50 years. Because the ZIM is so large, they want to have time to pay that out and pay interest to you. That is what you are going to be looking at with the ZIM.

Bruce:  If you go in and say I want my money from my ZIM out of the bank, it is not going to happen. If you throw a tantrum, then they will freeze your account.  You can kiss that goodbye. Be aware that if you have any idea how much money we are talking about? Your calculator won’t figure it out. These numbers are too big. The point of it is you are going to be earning interest every 90 days. It won’t have to have that high of a rate because the base of it is so high to begin with. Even if was 2% to 3%, it is going to be tons of money.

Bruce:  Hopefully you will use the money to buy bonds for infrastructure, or seeing that money into your ministries, humanitarian projects, etc. We talked about that enough. If you need a project and plan to negotiate a slighter higher rate just mention the Big Call and say we are doing Rebuild America and what that means is to adopt a city, town, community, and what it would look like for you is buying real estate, vacant lots, rehab homes, building homes, adding schools, recreation centers, new clinics, normal infrastructure such as roads, bridges, waterways, internet, electric grid, etc. There may be 8 different sets of infrastructure that I hope the Administration would put out.

​I would say that would be a cool way to take your quarterly interest and pay some of that money into infrastructure bonds. You will be helping to rebuild America thru those bonds.  I hope the Administration is planning to do that.  We will have a lot of money to put in that.  That is one thing I would say be aware of.  Just be chill and cool when it comes to working out your leverage payout. They will set that up based on the longevity, how old you are, how long you might live, and the type of projects you have. 

Rebuild America could go for as long as 20, 30 years. I going to personally go for the longest payout I can go. You set up your skeleton trust unless you have your trust already. You will have up to 6 months to re-do it, or modify it, or change it or set up a new trust for that trust document that they set up. Initially it will be a skeleton trust, a revocable trust, and then you want to set up an irrevocable trust in its place having worked it out with your Attorney, CPA.  Enjoy this experience.  It is going to take anywhere from 37 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes to get in and out of your first appointment.

Bruce:  I do not know if we will have a Thursday night call. We might have a Thursday call.  Let’s see what will happen.  I am hearing some good things. We may be good to go and have a recorded call for Thursday.  We have been close before, and here we are on Tuesday call. We don’t know how long this race is.  3, 30, 90 miles?  The point is we don’t really know where the end is. They have been moving the finish line back for us, seemingly they have.  Everything is moving along nicely.  Accounts are being hydrated, and groups are being paid out. We are next.

Hang in here. You made it this far. You can make it to the end. This is like being at the 20th or 21st mile of the marathon. You know have 22 something miles total. You are almost there. Don’t quit.  Don’t give up hope. Maintain and stay strong and get stronger as we come to the very end.  Hang in there. I am with you.  The Big Call is with you.  The community is all in this together.  We are all going to make it and succeed if we survive and thrive.

Bruce:  Thank you all for listening to the Big Call.  Thank you to my team, Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Thank you Big Call listeners for your prayers, prayer requests, and praise requests.  Thank you for your continued faith. All have a good blessing and good night.

Thank you all and love you all in the Big Call universe. Thank you for your faith and for listening. We will be in touch.  Stay tune to the Big Call and our site: thebigcall.net.  All have a great night, and a good night sleep. Good Night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/15/17

Post by Sam I Am Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Bruce:  I want you to be aware the super rich which you will be part of that group as result of this blessing, they have a thing called Kidnap Insurance. We are trying not to put anything out there that isn’t real.  You might be in a situation where you might need that. For your family and business associates you might want to look into Kidnap insurance.

Holy crap! That's a new low, even for Dingleberry.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/15/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/15/17

Post by Tinef2 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Certainly they'll continue to work even harder to find a new low. 

In the mean time, the odds of being kidnapped for a child is about 1 in 300,000, and makes being kidnapped in the USA as an adult much-much greater (assuming ) an adult can put up a struggle.. 

The odds of winning the mega millions is greater than being hit by lightening 10x and surviving all 10 strikes. 

I assume the odds of a RV is even great, and the chance of a GCR is even higher than a snowball's chance in hell.. 

Like my rich friends that saved money on geico, skipping kidnap insurance .. Brue should worry less about Kidnapping and instead more on Hobo Stab Insurance ..

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Who would want to kidnap a Dinarian?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum