Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Empty WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:36 pm

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Well, so much for the weekend now we sit here on Monday and as far as exchanging goes we are no better off than we were on Friday. OK while I am here I would like to make a comment to the member who stated “there has never been any creditable evidence that the RV would happen this weekend” Makes me kind of wonder if the person knew of a creditable source for the statement.

Not sure who others feel about this issue but to me to be a creditable source of information the person who is creditable would have to have factual proof that their creditable evidence was correct for a day and time the RV would happen (date and time) since we have no RV at this time the everyone’s projection has been wrong nothing but pure speculation. That’s OK member I will still pray for you.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we come her to night requesting guidance and protection form those people who are trying to mislead us into believing that their opinions are right so as to throw us off track as we continue in our faith that this will happen at a time of Your choosing thus reducing our spirit and causing disbelief to enter into our hearts.

Dear Lord God Almighty, at times we feel that we are stuck in a briar patch with the thorns of disbelief surrounding us and causing pain in our spirits for those who do not wish us well in this endeavor. Continue to watch over us Lord as we continue the battle between right and wrong. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to sing your praises in three service today. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends as we continue down the never seeming to end road to the completion of our goals. The dark one walks beside you throughout the day. Be aware and on guard against the forces of evil. continue with your prayers knowing that the Lord is with you and listening to every word.

Curly
Ray said last nite he doesnt expect anything before the 21 of August

Ontariogal
How do we find out about Wazzup if there is no info for sign up that I can see?

Sunnysplace
ONTARIOGAL, GM. PM ADMIN......

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Avatar?id=1623500&m=73&t=1494615453
Pastor Phillip
WISH WE HAD SOME NEWS!

OnceWasLost
does anyopne have the link from adminBill (wazzup) ? If you would pm me with it I'd appreciate it. For some reason I never got his email with the link! THANKS

dpchamp
OWL, YOU NEED TO SEND ADMINBILL A PM REQUESTING THE LINK…

OnceWasLost
dp I sent him one which he said "sending soon (I never got it) So I sent him another pm this morning around 7am est. Still find nothing in my email??? anyway, let it be known IF it's ok to do, I'd like someone to send me a link. LATERS

dpchamp
EMAIL OR PM? HE MAY BE AT WORK AND SHOULD GET TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE…I HEARD IT GOES OFFICIAL TOMORROW SO HE SHOULD GET TO YOU TODAY…

RAB wrote
15m ago
Wonderful news! Mr. Renfrow just told the listeners that he hoped Dr. Dinar's overt solicitations may not be needed much longer.

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Avatar?id=1625058&m=76&t=1500602890
Sandnsea
Anybody hear we went gold backed today? Heard a rumbling from FLA.

I've personally not heard a thing -besides a contact with a SKR saying so moments ago. We need to ck this out.

I know Trump signed a bill or two today and Munchien was standing in the background but that's it.

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
HELLO WSOMN: HANG IN THERE NO NEWS MAY BE GOOD NEWS THIS TIME AROUND. FOR THE MEMBERS THAT HAVE OFFICIALLY SIGNED UP WITH WASZZUP THERE IS A CALL COMING UP THIS EVENING SO YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM ME AND OUR GROUP LEADER. IF YOU HAVE NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

I AM WORKING IN THE YARD AND WILL BE BACK IN SHORTLY BUT WILL FORWARD INFO TO THOSE THAT REQUESTED.

Sandnsea
Admin - I hope it brings the much needed relief for many here

Sand I head that 2 weeks ago

lovechocolate
OH there is someone that has nothing better to do with their lives than try bug us members. I'm thinking they are an existing member because they can see our usernames. Are you having fun yet?

I just the email notice for pw change

lovechocolate
006 maybe most that are on right now probably got one or will soon.

lovechocolate
hi dpchamp............sure did. This is my 2nd one...am I special? lol

dpchamp
YOU SURE ARE!!! I AM AFRAID THEY HAVE BEEN FLOATING AROUND FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW…OBVIOUSLY, WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS DOING IT…PLEASE DELETE EMAIL AND DO NOT RESPOND!!

lovechocolate
Yeah my first came about a week ago. I just ignore them. They interrupted my RV House Content shopping. I like using spreadsheets and being prepared. I think I have done this twice a year for the past 5 years....maybe this time soon I will be able to actually pay for the items. haha

lovechocolate
Still...I think they are in already unless guests can see our usernames.

stillokrocks
love oh could be! but why would they want us to change our passwords? to block us out? doesnt make sense to me

stillokrocks
mine said I was trying to change my password and if it wasnt me to just ignore, came from activeboard...

lovechocolate
still....it's like the jerk on Open Mic that is really rude and tries to cause trouble. This turkey is bored and is their way of bugging us. That's is what I am thinking.

stillokrocks
oh well jerks are everywhere, may as get used to them lol

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Avatar?id=1625058&m=76&t=1500602890
Sandnsea
Just finished with Benny, we needed a good laugh. Diva just listen and enjoy.He an anti- guru guru

dinardiva
sand yes funny he doesnt believe in Zim..... never heard of Benny before

Sandnsea
I never heard of him till one day he showed up on my YouTube feed, I laugh so much listening to him. Diva- zim imo is a long shot at best. Saw Blondie on Frank's chat a few minutes ago

snickers
Looks like Frank is going into entertaining mode for awhile before any intel begins.

Haloheal
Well according to Benny in between the bad language we r all gonna have heart attacks all the intel is false and the zim is worthless ! So we should listen to him and donate too ... I don't think so

snickers
Well imo the 1st part of that is always a possibility until shown otherwise. The last part - nope. lol

Haloheal
Well according to Benny in between the bad language we r all gonna have heart attacks all the intel is false and the zim is worthless ! So we should listen to him and donate too ... I don't think so !!!

snickers
Well imo the 1st part of that is always a possibility until shown otherwise. The last part - nope. lol

Avon Lady
Hi Bigfeet and everyone... I just came in to see if any news. I'm not feeling very good tonight, it's been rough today. I'll be in later in the week ok,,, Good Night everyone

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/15/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
THANKS TO THE MANY WSOMN MEMBERS NOW PART OF THE WASZUPP GROUP THAT WERE ON TONIGHT'S CALL.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum