Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

How Many Dinar Gurus are Promoting TDA? 8/15/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: How Many Dinar Gurus are Promoting TDA? 8/15/17   Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 am

It's interesting how many Dinar gurus are now involved in promoting this TDA scam and ignoring the fact that they could be prosecuted for it.  Tank, Fisher, Dr. WC & her gang, Zorra......  I'm sure there are others.

Dr. WC has been having Ginger Snyder/RealLucky1 on her call.

Ginger Snyder
7 hrs

Just wanted everyone to know all the forms and documents except a few I will add are on the
Real Truth Call Universe - Gingers Post - Archives August 2017

Thanks so much to the Real Truth call and all there listeners they were so special and posted all these forms and documents for all of you, make sure you tell them thank you!!

Thanks to Smarty and Dr W C you guys are awesome!!

Ginger Snyder
14 hrs

Hello Family I will be on the Real Truth Universe at 9 EDT discussing the latest TDA account information the dial in number is 712 770 4175 PIN 143153# I love you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: How Many Dinar Gurus are Promoting TDA? 8/15/17   Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:56 pm

From the Ach payments... Secret account unleashed Facebook group:

From Gingers call on Dr Wc The Real Truth Here are Gingers Notes. GINGER'S POST ~ Reclaim Your Accounts

This is a complete instruction package that I have created. With forms and phone numbers

The information that I would also like to include and I will call Tank to get into this a little further, please forward this to Fisher so he may review it and if any of you have questions or need help, I am here for all of you.

Here is the latest stuff I have found this weekend and have discussed and sent to Tank but here they are belo

1, This is the new prepaid credit card
https://www.federalreserve.gov/…/government-prepaid-report-…

2. This is the way to get access to the large funds held with your social security accounts
http://privatesidesolutions.com/the-ssn-master-account-and…/

So in order to be clear! Steps to take to access social security master accounts

Redeem Birth Cert.

File UCC in state of birth and in one of the three redemptions States.

Post your bond with Treasury.

Once you receive confirmation (green card) from Treasury bond is activated.

Apply for CUSIP number through www.cusip.com.

Open up Commercial Account and TDA account.

Apply for DTC registration. Obtain Counsel.

Bond becomes live again on stock market.

Pull down funds from TDA through pass through account.

Start paying debts.

You can never walk into a bank and get cash from this commercial account! You may only pay bills. Once transfer bank receives funds they will immediately issue a MT760 to block this account. This MT760 can not be monetized only debt payments!

3, http://www.cusip.com/ this is the link to find your CUSIP number is you have not found yours on your social security card or birth certificates.

4. Calculate the Value of Your Paper Savings Bond(s)

Calculate the Value of Your Paper Savings Bond(s)

5. Locations | America's First Federal Credit Union
Locations | America's First Federal Credit Union
Bessemer 2131 19th Street North Bessemer, AL 35020 Phone: 205-424-8542 Fax: 205-325-3989 Monday - Thursday 9:00 ...

This will be the master universal number it is Americas First Federal Credit Union and the routing code is 262083881. this number comes right off the Social Security Administration from locations and Banks to use. They will tell you its a Federal Reserve Bank, but the Social Security Administration is not Federal or the pseudo use of the word, in any way. Make sure you make this clear to Paypal and Amazon, when you try to make this your primary account, believe me I am creating a game called the Paypal Game, if you get thru the Matrix, you get a prize, I guess I am there I can write echecks and have a World Mastercard. I even got a letter from Paypal, I may be the most responsible customer they ever had I think I am up to 16 phone calls, over 12 hours and had to go up 4 levels in reps to get this done, but whatever I had to do to get real people real money I DID IT.

This is what I have been working on this weekend along with a volunteer list from every State, of volunteers in case they are needed to work the Hospitals, Welfate systems and Meals on Wheels and other critical services like Grocery Stores and gas stations. I have almost 400 people ready to help from all over the country and world. We are organizing teams in every State, whether they are needed or not to be sure that no one is left behind.

Thanks Ginger

Below is the complete instruction list, but this information changes every single day, I report what I find with the latest information everyday.

Complete Instruction List

Family
This is a sample copy of the steps to take to access your TreasuryDirect.gov I call them the TDA accounts. Keep in mind this is a long process, you must take ownership of your accounts and follow through by being persistent.

The process to get Amazon and Paypal accounts set up is extensive but after September 15, 2017 and all ACH Payments (Automated Clearing House) will be effective for all. I believe complete and precise instructions will be made available but I have taken the steps and tried to make them easy to understand instructions for all.

This ACH system is a brand new system and you must remember they do not know who you are so you must send off identity documents your IDs so they know who you are. It is time consuming, but once completely finished the results are amazing. Do not get discouraged, its a process I find if I was stuck I would call the people back and stayed very persistent to make this work. The faster we all do the steps the faster this will be up and running for all of us.

Steps to follow

1. Gather your Identity Documents which are your Birth Certificate (long form), your Drivers License, Social Security Card as well as your passport are your identity documents. You are required to have two of these identity documents but I explained if you do not have them you may use a utility bill or cable bill that is for your home.

2. What you are trying to do when accessing your account ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

How Many Dinar Gurus are Promoting TDA? 8/15/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO & Discussions-
Jump to: