Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 pm

TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen98 Notes

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 14-August-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100650027

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, August 14, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. As the text message said, all is quiet, but it’s early in Iraq time. Anything could happen when they crank up for the evening there. There was scuttlebutt over the weekend but none of that manifested, which you know because you are here! According to my sources, none of that should have happened anyway. So that all the news; we are still awaiting updates from the activity last week.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Ray, I have heard and read that if you have ZIM that they will require you to use the majority of your exchange for humanitarian purposes. This to me is not right, Yes I have plans to help certain people but it is my right to do it at my discretion and not be forced by others to do so, have you heard anything about this?
A: Where in the world have you been? I do calls three times per week! You have to know and understand that if I hear anything of substance for you to plan on, I would bring it to you.

Q: For any of us wanting to pay our tithe from our Blessing, do you have any advice on the best way to do that?
A: No, I don’t. I would let my charitable tool represent that activity. I’d let my private charitable foundation handle all that.

Q: thank you for all the good information on trusts and Foundations. I plan on several Bloodline Foundations with a trust base which I think is the correct route to take so I get the benefit of both a trust and a foundation. Is this the right and best way to structure? Second you mentioned the other day to someone on the call a family trust that everyone should have. Is this is different from what I have in mind to do can you explain any differences or suggest what (or others) should change to achieve the very best overall structure?
A: First, you don’t need a bloodline foundation, although I do think a bloodline trust is a good idea. I guess you could do it that way. You should set up a family foundation, but a family trust may or may not be advisable, depending on your particular situation. Take some professional advice. Basically you have permission-based, and non-permission-based entity structures, and that applies to trusts, foundations, and corporation. Your trust has to choose a structural bssis. A foundation is tax-exempt, generally trusts and corporations are not. You have to choose based on your lifestyle and other details.

Q: Which currency should I buy: the $100 Trillion Zim or the $50 Trillion? Which currency will be allow to exchange? A: So far as I know, both will be exchanged; I don’t have a preference for either..

Q: Don’t call the banks! I had originally selected WF as the bank I wanted to exchange…. EVEN though there are NO WF banks in Missouri. I planned to do my exchange in Kansas, Iowa or Illinois; had identified the locations and opened an account in one. Since we do not have any WF in Missouri, would you NAME the brand names you would expect to exchange which are on the current list you have compiled that now show an exchange rate?
A: The list I have now is for banks that are actively buying and selling dinar today. We are up to 58 banks! I think what you are looking for is something that will come to us later, and we’ll make that available to you

Live questions

470/865/404 caller: Last week the date of 21. August was given – no changes to that date, in terms of what we are looking for? [No.] What is the status on contract rates?

RayRen: I’m not hearing anything regarding contract rates. If it lasts more than one week, I would be surprised, so if you want contract rates, move quickly.

Eliot caller: Re: 25K dinar notes, I just realized that some of the notes are different. Some have a bell-shaped hole on the left of the English side. Do you have any idea of why that might be? Will they both be exchangeable?

RayRen: From what I can recall, you will be okay. Some of us have notes from 2003-5, and the later ones have the hologram to make them less liable to be counterfeited.

951 caller: You suggested a private charitable family foundation; good idea.

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

347 caller: If this doesn’t happen in August, will it go to 2018.

RayRen: If it doesn’t happen in August, I will jump to September. I don’t see why people are anticipating next year when there four more months in 2017!

870 caller: In the past, some have suggested Zim will have to be exchanged at a military base?

RayRen: I don’t think that! Various members have talked with their bank managers, and they have been told that the banks will exchange everything that they have, including the Zim. So this craziness about having to exchange at a military bases, or you have to join a group to exchange, that is all contradicted by members who have rapport with their bank managers. They are told that they will be able to exchange dinar, dong, Zim, rupiah, and all the rest in the first basket. Now, in order to roll with these groups, you may have to jump through hoops and walk backwards with your eyes closed, but that is not the only route to go. No one is telling that to me! The bankers I talk to have never said that, so you need to pick and choose to listen to. If you don’t listen to me, listen to the members who are consistently being told they will exchange!

509 caller: I have some US dollars and sent them to you as a donation. I think I’ll send you some pretty Canadian money and take them to the bank so that do an exchange experiment. We have pretty money – blue, green, purple! You don’t have to be American to do this! [Appreciation]

August 21 is significant date for Iraq, and that is coming down in memos and payrolls being updated as they switch over to the new system and reset the rate. What we don’t know is how quickly that affects us. If they hold to what they say they are going to do, then we will hear about it right away. Things that we cut bet the farm on didn’t come through the way we expected, in ‘western time’. So don’t get upset if you’re not at the bank on the 21st.

202 caller: I went to the TNT site and couldn’t download the last call.

RayRen: I didn’t post the usual recording, but there is a .mp3 recording posted under Latest Blasts and Tweets: there is an update with another link, and that should download and/or play on your computer.

TX caller: On his call, Bruce is saying that one-third of exchanges should be used to rebuild America. I didn’t buy this currency to benefit others, I bought it for my family. But it was Bruce’s idea, I think.

I checked the UN operational rates, and every currency we are interested in was shown. If you hit this little button to one side, it said that a bunch of currencies are changing on the 11th, and operational rate will be activated on 15th, which is tomorrow. The countries we’re looking at are NOT on the list of those being revalued. I think they are going to sneak this one in on us. [chit-chat] I have a friend with family in Iraq, and she are being told that her family in Iraq have got their money on their cards, so she doesn’t have to send any more money over to Iraq.

Closing Statement

So we continue to wait. There will be a meet-and-greet in Detroit, with a dream cruise this weekend, with vintage cars cruising up and down the street. I intend to be there and check out the vehicles.

Right now I’m fixated at the 20-21. August, understanding that something could pop out prior to that date. Anything’s possible, some things are probable, and we patiently wait to see what’s next. If certain things unfold, there might be some leveraging opportunities. If that happens, I will let you know, and you can seize the moment. In the meantime, we’ll shoot out anything significant to you in a tweet or update.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Ray can certainly remind folks himself where to send money for his house, car, and swimming pool payments, but why does he need caller 610 on every call doing it?

With thousands on the call waiting to talk to Ray, he certainly seems to be able to pick out caller 610 and 404 rather easily. Does Ray have a special call in number, just for his regulars only?

It shouldn't be much of a surprise to anybody that the forum costs about $25 a month. A small price to pay for the advertising of his high priced seminars.

What ever did happen with those electronic payments? Will Ray ever tell you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RayRen: Well it is coming to me, just like the bills are coming to me! This is the more important thing for you to think about: I don’t care what they say or claim. The reality is that if the money isn’t here to keep this site/calls going, it will go down. That nearly happened twice since I took over. 

I said from the beginning that I would not be paying out of my own pocket for giving out information to people who are not willing to pony up for these calls. When electronic payments crapped out, the whole flow has slowed down a lot. Gman always asks if he should mention it, and lately I’ve told him to say something, because the trickle is so slow that we need to remind folks a few weeks is advance. 

Of course the money is coming to me – it’s my site. Who do they expect it to go to? The hecklers must still be on the calls/site or what are they ****ing about? For anyone who takes a leadership position will have people hating on them, and I don’t let it affect me.

(Link)

http://www.dinardaily.net/t66205-rayrat-upset-about-the-donations
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 pm

Same BS! Different day! 404 & 610! What an idiot show!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 pm

And why is Kyre Adept1 always transcribing? Nothing better to do? Not even making truffles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm

@roxy22222222 wrote:
Same BS! Different day! 404 & 610! What an idiot show!

That's exactly what it is. A Show! Ray has used the same format since he started.

For a forum that has been closed for nearly 4 years now, the questions Ray picks from the members are a bit out of place for the time they have been involved.

Caller 404 has been a regular now for over 3 years. On twitter just after TNT Tony's #wearethepeople campaign, she was known by the name "Georgia Peach".

Tony used to have those PSA's, but I think it was a different caller. It must bring in the bucks, since they do it so often. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 pm

@roxy22222222 wrote:
And why is Kyre Adept1 always transcribing? Nothing better to do? Not even making truffles?

Do you remember the spat Sunny had with PAM over the call notes a few years back? LMAO

Sunny told PAM that that is what they said, verbatim!

She lost to PAM and that portion got edited. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17   Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 am

Surely there's a whistle blower somewhere in the TNT crowd that can expose his con games and shut his money making scam down. It's about time Ray and Tony get real jobs and quit ripping off these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterNope

PostSubject: THE ZIM IS DEAD   Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:22 pm

PEOPLE!

The Zim dollars you have with the million, billion, trillions on them 
have been DEMONETIZED a few years ago. This is well-documented.
These notes will not be honored by any bank anywhere.
When you exchange ANY currency, do so at a BANK ONLY!!
It's no one's business what you're gonna do with the money!
Don't give your SS# or anything to anyone! Your bank already has it.
RAYREN STOP WITH YOUR UNEDUCATED LIES!!!
Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 8/14/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: