Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB 8/13/17

2 posters

Go down

"Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 Empty "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB 8/13/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 am

"Is this Ever Going to End?"  (translation - I want my free money and I want it NOW!!!)

Doesn't it ever occur to these people that instead of waiting for the RV, investing in Ponzi schemes or trying to pay bills with TD accounts (stolen money), that things would work out if they took control of their own life by getting a job?  Quit whining about how bad things are and make a plan.  Granted, I realize that there are people who, by no fault of their own, are in dire straits - illness, etc., but the majority are where they are at because of their stupid life choices.  So quit depending on others and CHANGE HOW YOU ARE LIVING!

I have owned currency since 2009 and I am telling you that unless somebody grows a pair we will never exchange our currencies. I mean look at what we have been hearing for the past 3 months. Its here, it cannot be stopped, oh wait it just got stopped by the cabal, no now for sure its here, no sorry it got stopped again.

Give me a break people. Whoever is in charge of this thing needs to grow a pair and just say enough is enough and pull the damn trigger or we will be sitting here ten years from now still waiting because in this fucked up world nothing is ever going to be perfect until they pull the damn trigger and get the ball rolling.

Lets be realistic folks. Unless every single minion of the cabal is wrapped up in an air tight container they are NOT going to stop their crap. It is bred into them and they are controlled by fear so they are NOT going to stop as long as they are free to cause problems and try to stop it, and you have to admit they have been doing a pretty good job of stopping it so far. If the NPTB or whoever is in charge of this thing are waiting for the cabal to roll over and give up they need to reevaluate the situation because that is NEVER gonna happen. But if they would just release this damn thing and let us go start doing our thing they would lose their power to create problems very quickly and things would start to change for the better REAL fast! In fact I thought that is what they WERE doing but apparently they are waiting for everything to be perfect before they release it and if that is the case we might as well settle in for a very long ride because it will never happen as long as the cabal have their freedom to create havoc. All the positive thinking and meditating in the world is not going to stop the cabal. Only us with our money can stop them because that will give us more power than them and we can stop them. We can stop them with kindness and charity and we can stop them by helping the masses lift their selves up out of the gutter the cabal has put them into.

If anybody that is in charge of this joke is reading this I challenge you to forget about the cabal stopping what they are doing because it is not going to happen and I challenge you to release the GCR and give us our money so that we can go out into the world and start making a difference and THAT is what will stop the cabal dead in their tracks. I can almost guarantee that once we have our money and we start going out into the world and doing good the cabal is going to lose their power fast and crawl into a hole and go away. They will have no choice because every time they do something evil we will counter it with something better and negate anything they can do.

So that is my two cents worth and I only offer two cents because that is all I have to my name at this point. I am in the same situation as many of you. I have lost everything and I am holding on by the skin of my teeth and if this goes much longer I and my family will be living on the streets and when that happens I will not be one of the "chosen" internet few because I will no longer have internet so I will be one of the general public who hears about it through the grapevine. Come on people just release this thing already!!!!!!!!!
 "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 Cleardot

CB

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 Empty Re: "Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB 8/13/17

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 am

CB wrote:I have owned currency since 2009 and I am telling you that unless somebody grows a pair we will never exchange our currencies. I mean look at what we have been hearing for the past 3 months. Its here, it cannot be stopped, oh wait it just got stopped by the cabal, no now for sure its here, no sorry it got stopped again.

Here's a video on that subject. LOL

"Is this Ever Going to End?" by CB   8/13/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum