Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Yosef - "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17

Go down

Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 Empty Yosef - "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Yosef -  "Paper Lion" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/13/17 Image1

Very hard to impeach a sitting US President during a potential time of war?

Even harder to RV though :(

Isn't it interesting how two "potential wars" suddenly arose in both North Korea and Venezuela at exactly the same time Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller is closing his investigative noose around President Trump's closest confidants?

Hard to RV without the Republic's global flash bang... interesting strategy by the cabal to stay relevant by destroying its remaining perceived legitimacy faster.

Remember, the more chaotic American political events are in the news, the closer we are to the global financial reforms unleashing their philanthropic fury.

The Trump political madness we are all subjected to daily is the cabal's old "break the glass" strategy for starting WW3 -- someplace, anyplace and yesterday.

Also keep in mind all back-of-the-bank global banking reforms structurally have long completed and all redemption bases and off site centers are simply awaiting final release authorization instruction.

So there is no legitimate monetary drama anymore, and there is no legitimate military drama in terms of going to war, as Trump has no nuke codes because he's not Republic President per Republic & military sources.

This makes Primma Donna a paper lion at best. Digging his own grave tweet by tweet, radical comment by radical comment.

And because China long ago disabled the North Korean nuclear program in exchange for keeping the country solvent monetarily, where is this insanity coming from?

Answer: desperation. Forcing the Pentagon to launch a preemptive first strike to "protect an ally" is the cabal last, best chaotic chance to stave off the RV.

But Dunford ain't having any of it--and why today he is physically "inside the hot zone," to reassure the world there is no legitimate threat posed by the US military (by the guy who does have the nuke launch codes) against the Korean Peninsula.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-13/top-u-s-general-jets-into-asia-as-north-korea-tensions-run-high

Meaning, the remaining cabal minions are now taking their last collective breath before death, including those die hard agents who create needless violence by in-sighting fake "white supremacist hate" in Virginia yesterday.

Absolutely anything to gin up enough chaos to stop the RV. Can you imagine a world without such man-made generated hell on earth?

The cabal sure can, and why they are throwing the kitchen sink at the good guys here at the bitter end.

So stay strong way-seers. The light at the end of the GCR/RV tunnel is both blinding and growing every hour and straight into our tired but resilient third eye.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum