Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Empty POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:36 pm

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Jerzy511

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 12-Aug-2017 21:25:16

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: LIVING UNDER A TREE
Date: Sat, August 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Th?id=OIP.tXOhYcvRhPps3RIap0aJegEsCo&pid=15

HI ALL,

I HAVE MANAGED TO PATCH MY COMPUTER SO IT KINDA SORTA WORKS, AND IT WAS A ROYAL PAIN. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP ON THAT AS I DID GET MY CONNECTIVITY BACK UP.

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Th?id=OIP.pM6RJLA5n2zW-EcKuI6zYAEsCW&pid=15

I JUST HAVE ONE REQUEST OF YOU AND THAT IS TO HELP WITH TWO THINGS. LISA IS LIVING UNDER A TREE SINCE LAST NIGHT, AND TOMORROW WE NEED AT LEAST 2 DAYS OF SHELTER FOR MARY. THAT’S ALL.

[3:08:24 PM] Lisa L: I'm homeless since last night, I'm very sad but I still have lots of FAITH & HOPE, I don't know where I'm going to sleep tonight, I slept under a tree in a park last night, thanks God it didn't rain, shelters here in Miami are still full...

[3:55:50 PM] Me: hi Lisa - I will ask - sorry I have nothing in hand right now - few more days

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Charityscam

BY THE WAY LISA IS ONE OF OUR INTERNAL TEAM AND DOES OUR NOTARY AND TRANSLATION WORK.

BUT SHE LIVES UNDER A TREE????

I AM NOT ON THE GROUND SO I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FROM WHERE I AM, AND RELY ON YOU FOR THIS. SOME FUNDS ARE APPEARING IN HAND IN A FEW DAYS SO THESE REQUEST WILL DISAPPEAR.

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Raw

TOMORROW, I WILL NOT BE DOING THE USUAL SUNDAY REPORT AS I WILL BE VERY BUSY AND NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT FOUNDATION WORK. SO I AM DOING UP THE MESSAGE TODAY AND IT WILL BE SENT OUT IN THE SUNDAY NEWSLETTER.

WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THE NEXT STEP IN OUR OPERATIONAL STATUS, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TREMENDOUS THINGS THIS WEEK FROM THE FOUNDATION SIDE.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE RSfjRQuU

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com
SORRY FOLKS! SEEMS I MISSED AN ALL IMPORTANT PANDER FROM JERZY! OPPS!! HERE YOU GO:

POOFness for AUG 10: TEAM IN TROUBLE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Aug-2017 17:16:48
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TEAM IN TROUBLE
Date: Thu, August 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I HAVE A GREAT ISSUE WITH TECHNOLOGY SOMETIMES, AND I GOT BIT A DAY AGO. MY LAPTOP BLEW UP ON THE NEWEST WINDOWS 10 UPDATE, AND WHOEVER WAS INSIDE MY SYSTEM HACKING AWAY MANAGED TO RENDER IT INOPERABLE. I HAVE TO EITHER GET IT REPAIRED OR A NEW ONE AND I AM BLIND AS A BAT. I NEED CONNECTIVITY AND SOMETHING TO WORK ON PLEASE. I CAN NOT FIX IT WITH A BALL PEEN HAMMER SO ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE, PLEASE PLEASE GET ME UP AND RUNNING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. MANY CRITICAL THINGS RIGHT NOW AND I NEED TO WORK. THANKS WITH THIS BIZARRE EMERGENCY.

NOT BIZARRE AT ALL AS YOU USE THIS EXCUSE TO GET MONEY FREQUENTLY!!

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Throne_of_lies_elf

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE 2245507099POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Empty Re: POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE

Post by jwflatt Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Another lying piece of chit

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE Empty Re: POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 am

I AM NOT ON THE GROUND SO I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FROM WHERE I AM, AND RELY ON YOU FOR THIS. SOME FUNDS ARE APPEARING IN HAND IN A FEW DAYS SO THESE REQUEST WILL DISAPPEAR.

POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE 2350219667 POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE 3508649203 POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE 3508649203 POOFness for AUG 12: LIVING UNDER A TREE 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum