Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements

Go down

America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements Empty America is preparing for a long-term military stay in Iraq through secret movements

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 am

An Iraqi contracting company owned by a prominent Iraqi businessman and politician ended earlier this month with the work of equipping the Ain al-Assad base, which is home to US troops in western Iraq. Prepared houses were set up for soldiers to stay, closed games halls and various health and service facilities were established. According to a report published by the new Arab newspaper.

According to the newspaper, "This comes weeks after the implementation of US forces one of the largest development work on the same base, including the rehabilitation of runway landing and underground shelters and different observation towers and training grounds, while the same maintenance and development itself is still at a base near Mosul Americans. "

According to the newspaper, "US forces have developed since the beginning of this year, two military bases in the west and north of Iraq, one of which is valid to be the starting point for warplanes to any area in Iraq.And air platforms and radar system developed in the bases, covering all areas Iraq and areas of neighboring countries such as Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey and Syria. "

The operations are carried out amid a clear media silence by US forces. The government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi avoids talking about this file.
"The development of US bases is carried out with the knowledge of the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Defense," said Brigadier General Mohammad Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri of the Iraqi Defense Ministry.

"All US bases in Iraq are not independent. They are located in Iraqi army bases and part of them were allocated to the US military, as in the Ayn al-Assad and Habbaniyah bases in Anbar, the Baghdad airport camp or the Qayara base south of Mosul, Are in an independent place, "he said.

"The US military is currently training hundreds of Iraqi forces, as well as implementing development programs for other forces, besides providing field information to Iraqi forces through the warplanes, which survey daily the majority of the fighting areas with the organization" Daash. "

The US military is located in six bases and camps in Iraq that are shared with regular Iraqi forces, namely Ain al-Assad and Habbaniyah in western Iraq, Kawa near Erbil in the Kurdistan region, the airport in Baghdad and the Qayara in Mosul, with 11,700 troops, including 2,500 Marines. Consultants, trainers, monitoring and analysis officers, and technicians, as well as food and service contractors. The bases include a heavy artillery battalion in western Iraq and an Apache squadron, which carries out several tasks, most notably protecting Baghdad and areas of American presence, such as the Green Zone, which houses the US Embassy and Baghdad International Airport.

The United States is currently covering its current military presence in Iraq through two routes: the first is the efforts of the International Coalition against the Da'ash organization and the joint security agreement signed between Washington and Baghdad in 2010, known as the Joint Defense Agreement, under which the US military withdrew from Iraq as occupying forces Since 2003.

The US rules have very strict security measures, as the process of entry by Iraqi forces, which share the same place, requires prior authorization.

A member of the Iraqi parliament's Security and Defense Committee, Iskandar and Tut, described the American bases and the nature of the construction within them as a war on Iraq and the exploitation of a "push" for a return to the long-term survival of the country.
"The parliament has asked the Iraqi government for clear explanations about these rules and the purpose of the development work by the Americans and the construction of additional facilities inside and about the duration of their stay in Iraq." He stressed "the need to leave US forces to Iraqi territory as soon as possible."

"The American presence in Iraq has become a reassuring factor for the Iraqis, unlike the previous stage," the newspaper quoted a local official as saying, adding that the fear of Sunni, Kurdish, Christian and civilian political blocs of Iran's influence in Iraq was prompting them to welcome Americans. Is still hovering in the skies of the country and the presence of Americans at the present time a stabilizing factor and certainly help. "

http://bit.ly/2vwUla6

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum