Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Upset About The Donations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Upset About The Donations!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 am

Ray can certainly remind folks himself where to send money for his house, car, and swimming pool payments, but why does he need caller 610 on every call doing it?

With thousands on the call waiting to talk to Ray, he certainly seems to be able to pick out caller 610 and 404 rather easily. Does Ray have a special call in number, just for his regulars only?

It shouldn't be much of a surprise to anybody that the forum costs about $25 a month. A small price to pay for the advertising of his high priced seminars.

What ever did happen with those electronic payments? Will Ray ever tell you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RayRen: Well it is coming to me, just like the bills are coming to me! This is the more important thing for you to think about: I don’t care what they say or claim. The reality is that if the money isn’t here to keep this site/calls going, it will go down. That nearly happened twice since I took over. 

I said from the beginning that I would not be paying out of my own pocket for giving out information to people who are not willing to pony up for these calls. When electronic payments crapped out, the whole flow has slowed down a lot. Gman always asks if he should mention it, and lately I’ve told him to say something, because the trickle is so slow that we need to remind folks a few weeks is advance. 

Of course the money is coming to me – it’s my site. Who do they expect it to go to? The hecklers must still be on the calls/site or what are they ****ing about? For anyone who takes a leadership position will have people hating on them, and I don’t let it affect me.

(Link)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bryan nitty

PostSubject: Bs   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:18 pm

HOW MUCH MORE OF AN IDIOT CAN YOU BE, FOR 1 THE INTEL AND ALL THE OTHER BS YOU SPIT 3 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK IF THAT, IS STR8 BS, AND FOR 2 HOW CAN YOU COP AN ATTITUDE ABOUT RECEIVING OR NOT RECIEVING DONATIINS...WHEN U R LYING TO PEOPLE DAY IN AND DAY OUT...JUS LIKE HE HAS THE NERVE TO GET MAD WHEN YOU CONTEST AL LIE HE TOLD....BOY SIT YOUR STUART LITTLE LOOKIN ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE. ...THE JIG IS UP PRICK.....
Back to top Go down
Majek

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Upset About The Donations!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Ray's true colors shine when he's challenged about his lies, agenda or donations. Ray is only in this for Ray. I can't believe people support his act. TNT needs to get real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Upset About The Donations!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Majek wrote:
Ray's true colors shine when he's challenged about his lies, agenda or donations. Ray is only in this for Ray. I can't believe people support his act. TNT needs to get real.

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Upset About The Donations!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: