Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Enorrste 8/8/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Enorrste 8/8/17   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Article:  "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase"   Quote:  "Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi Keywords presence of government plans to give a major role and promising the private sector in Iraq by activating the investment side in the next stage within the sectors of the economy and reconstruction."    I'm with KAP [Guru Kaperoni]  on this one.  This sort of language doesn't leave much wiggle room.  It seems to me that forces are in play to open the currency to the world before the end of the year.  [reference Guru Kaperoni post 7-7-2017]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste 8/8/17   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Keywords??? LMAO! There is nobody named "Keywords"! Enorrste and the other Gurus, like Mnt Goat, should get better translators...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaq confirms the presence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next stage

08/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq The existence of government plans to give a large and promising role for the private sector in Iraq by activating the investment side in the next phase within the sectors of economy and reconstruction. During his meeting with the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Iraq, Matthias Walters, "Iraq is working intensively to increase the pace of reconstruction and reconstruction in liberated cities through the preparation of the international conference scheduled to be held in Kuwait early next year." "Iraq needs the support of all brotherly and friendly countries to make the conference a success," he said. He also called on Dutch companies specialized in investment, agriculture and industry to benefit from their experience in Iraq.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=142198

http://www.dinardaily.net/t66160-alaq-confirms-the-presence-of-a-large-and-promising-role-for-the-private-sector-in-the-next-stage
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste 8/8/17   Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Home » Central Bank of Iraq » Keywords Appointed Central Bank of Iraq Governor
Keywords Appointed Central Bank of Iraq Governor

Al-Alaq is referenced by his govt as Keywords CBI governor in more articles than I can remember Rambler.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste 8/8/17   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Difference between Council of Minister Secretary General Mahdi Keywords and CBI Governor Keywords Alaq.  Two different people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Enorrste 8/8/17   Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 am

As Rambler points out "Keywords" is clearly a product of automatic translation software. Though I confess I don't know what Arabic word it is supposed to be translating.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Enorrste 8/8/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: