Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17

Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Empty WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 am

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Again we sit here on a bright and early Sunday morning waiting for another week of folks telling us just how close we are as we drift into the following weekend no better off than we are now for all practical purposes while the elite take their vacations that are certainly funded as if they were working and doing the jobs we had elected them to do. Must be nice until you think about who is paying them.

Yep, our nation’s founders must be spinning in their graves when they see how corrupt we have allowed our country to become. The problem is that too few care and the rest of them don’t give a darn. Term limits for all publicly elected officials should be limited to only two terms as is our President. Is that going to happen? I seriously doubt it since graduates from schools don’t even care.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father forgive us for not standing up and demanding professionalism from our elected representatives. Also for not insisting that our schools and educators teach the Christian principles that our nation was founded on. And last but not least allowing the Cabal take over our banking institutions by printing the fiat money system. None of this happened overnight.

Dear Lord God Almighty wake up our nation so that we all may see and call out corruption where it breeds. In our homes, our schools, our work place, and worst of all in our government. The reason for the delay of the GCR/RV is due to our inability to control our government and our people. Can You Lord ever forgive our neglectfulness? Hear our prayers and our confessions. Amen and Amen

Rest easy tonight my dear friends and work at maintaining your composure when you are faced with the opposition that wants to discredit our beliefs and our faith. There is still a chance for us to save our nation but it will take a lot of hard work and dedication to our goals. Your destiny and the Blessed Holy Trinity await your decisions. Give it your best shot.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
#WSOMN0629 We seem to be at a standstill. RV is a moving target. Not optimistic about August. September? It will happen but when?

toolfan4
so ab said nothing in august.....wow.....i really dont even know what is going to happen tomorow but he knows the next 25 days or so.....must be nice to see into the future........lol

ADMINBILL
#WSOMN0629 On the bright side for all you Mom's school is starting soon and for Dad's football season is almost here!!!!! It's about time!

ADMINBILL
#WSOMN0629 Opportunities in life come infrequently. Go to http://www.waszupp4u.ning.com to see if this one is for you. Sign in is required.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1625058&m=76&t=1500602890
Sandnsea
It's done, and there is nothing we can do to speed it up. The most positive International sign this week to me was Ireland buying those Iraqi Bonds. Baby Steps - but we are getting there. Live Like It's Not Happening - Rejoice When It Does

ADMINBILL
TOOLFAN - MY INFO IS BASED ON WHAT I AM HEARING AND WHAT I AM NOT HEARING. MY SOURCES DO NOT INCLUDE FRANK, BRUCE ETC. I UNDERSTAND YOUR INTO THE FUTURE COMMENT BUT TRUTH BE TOLD THAT IS WHAT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU EXPECT FROM ME AND ALL OF THE INFO PROVIDERS. AND I AM NOT DISCOURAGED OR DOWN FOLKS. THIS IS JUST HOW IT IS AND HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS. I HAVE GOTTEN USED TO IT.

toolfan4
got it.....i also do not use any of those people....i have spent alot of time and money and visited attorneys that are paymasters and have a very good angle on this.....it does move but i , myself , am not going to ever rule out anything in this d world right now....i have been in since 2004 and i will keep going....thanks for what you do.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Notice hardly anyone posts responses in Recaps anymore. Peeps are glazed over with the same 'ole same 'ole regurgitated recycled hype. I should think only newbies get excited about anything in d-land these days.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
SNICKERS. WHAT CAN I SAY. MANY OF THE GURU'S JUST FOLLOW EACH OTHER AROUND.

snickers
Sunny That appears to be accurate. The cc's are mostly without any substance. Just mostly time-filling fluff. One wonders why they even bother sometimes, except, of course, they're selling products.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Back in May I told my son that I would be able to help with my grandson's college payment believing surely the RV would happen in June or July since everyone at that time was saying words like real close, now we are not even halfway through August and ADMIN is saying September or even later. Definitely does not make my day.

Each morning I try to leave the room with simple words of encouragement for our members along with my own thoughts, I never know what I am going to say until I sit down and start to write 30 minutes prior to the post. I need to go into a deep prayer session now and hope I find the right words to say. True or not ADMINBILL really dropped a bombshell on the room.

1camman1
Admin said based off what he's hearing and not hearing he's uncertain about August and questioned other months as well. If most in the know have been told to shut up or else, what would we expect to be hearing right now from Admin?

I'm not disappointed months ago I put my focus to Oct but if it came sooner that would be great this way I wouldn't be riding the roller coaster

1camman1
You think they are going to give him a window to convey to us when we are not supposed to know? If there's no more intel it's for a reason. We are at the end. What are people expecting Admin to tell them; it's happening tomorrow. If that's the case, listen to Yosef!

1camman1
As a matter of fact, if you read Yosef's latest SITREP in DC, some of the timing things he speaks of is in line with Admin's. Confusion. Imagine that! Those that need to pray, should do so, but do know that whatever God you serve has already determined the date, time, rates and who will be involved. No prayer or personal circumstances will change that! I'm blessed to be chosen to participate!

ADMINBILL
AND I AM NOT DISCOURAGED OR DOWN FOLKS. THIS IS JUST HOW IT IS AND HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS. I HAVE GOTTEN USED TO IT. IT IS BEST TO NOT COUNT OUR EGGS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED BASED UPON REPORTS FROM THE SAME PEOPLE AD NAUSEA FOR THE PAST YEAR. IF IT COMES SOONER SO BE IT AND IF NOT WE CAN HANDLE IT.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1594568&m=75&t=1454519233
Four2atous
Part 1 ADMINBILL I learned some things about the “Eastern Mind” when I moved my family to the MidEast some years back to form a Foreign Corporation and do business there........everything was obstruction and impossibility thinking, not because I was an American, rather the awkwardness of their process

Four2atous
Part 2 They do not think like us, and why should we believe they would? I have done 6+ start-ups and every time it's different. Every state in the US has it's own brand of logic....if you look closely at the tax codes you can see not everyone is dealing from the top of the deck. If indeed the GCR is Iraqi-centric, EXPECT it to be like herding cats....better done by leading with a fish than switching with a willow branch!

Four2atous
Part 1 A typical Eastern business luncheon: It's a cultural thing I was driven to a garden restaurant with the South Korean Business Attache, a Palestinian businessman, 2 local multi-millionaires; one being our host. Each person had a personal waiter and some 15 +/- dishes were served.

Four2atous
Part 2 During the course of lunch the Palestinian held his fork to my mouth and fed me a bite, a covenant of salt was activated at that moment. Lovely surroundings, convivial exchanges....... and NO business was discussed. That is a business meeting. Actually I enjoyed it. Later that evening I was invited to stay the night at my hosts' farm; servants prepared our dinner from the products of his land.

Four2atous
Part 3 He spoke of the 10,000 trees he had planted, his wheat, poultry....everything we ate he produced In this way he showed me his wealth and ability to perform any deals we began. This was only a minor slight, as he would have expected me to reciprocate in a like manner proving I was worthy to deal. The Eastern way my friends, is not our way.....if you watch for signs you will know EXACTLY what they think of you.

ADMINBILL
FOR THOSE FOLLOWING THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED YESTERDAY THE IS A CONFE​RENCE CALL SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW EVENING. HERE IS THE LINK. PLEASE IG​NORE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED. https://waszupp4u.ning.com/blog/important-monday-conference-call

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/6/17 Avatar?id=1623383&m=75&t=1494454372
Ladyz
Not good! Intel dried up, chat dried up

1camman1
It's good that Intel has dried up. The PTB have told those in the know to shut up. The only person providing intel without substance is Y. According to him it's happening every second of every minute of every day

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum