Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV??? 8/5/17

5 posters

Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV??? 8/5/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Bill_c21

GOOD MORNING...AS I MENTIONED YESTERDAY I AM LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR MYSELF AND WSOMN MEMBERS. I HAVE FOUND A GREAT ONE ALREADY. I AM LOOKING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED MEMBERS ASAP (TODAY) THAT ARE INTERESTED. PM ME FOR INITIAL INFO. THE COST IS $35.

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON THAT SUGGESTS TO ME AN RV IN HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON. KEEP YOUR JOBS. SORRY BUT THAT IS JUST THE WAY I SEE IT NOW WHICH IS WHY I WAS TRYING TO BRING REVENUE STREAMS TO THE ROOM.

SORRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS RIDE FOR 12 YEARS NOW AND HEARD EVERYTHING THERE IS TO HEAR. IT'S HARD FOR ME TO PAS ON INFORMATION I KNOW WILL NOT BECOME FACT.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty ADMINBILL

Post by Scotchie Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Other than trying to sell another product, this post by ADMINBILL was probably the most honest ever.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty Re: Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV??? 8/5/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:21 pm

I wondered when he would get to soliciting! Is he now saying his "sources" are bs'ing him? omg Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 3508649203 Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty Re: Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV??? 8/5/17

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:31 pm

ADMINSHILL wrote:
Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Bill_c21

GOOD MORNING...AS I MENTIONED YESTERDAY I AM LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR MYSELF AND WSOMN MEMBERS. I HAVE FOUND A GREAT ONE ALREADY. I AM LOOKING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED MEMBERS ASAP (TODAY) THAT ARE INTERESTED. PM ME FOR INITIAL INFO. THE COST IS $35.

What is Willis's cut of this opportunity? Is this another pyramid scheme like the Bluetooth devices he was trying to peddle?

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON THAT SUGGESTS TO ME AN RV IN HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON. KEEP YOUR JOBS. SORRY BUT THAT IS JUST THE WAY I SEE IT NOW WHICH IS WHY I WAS TRYING TO BRING REVENUE STREAMS TO THE ROOM.

What happened to it can't go past Wednesday...Last year? Was it all a bunch of bunk to generate revenue for Willis like all the other MLM Guru Scammers in Dinarland?

SORRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS RIDE FOR 12 YEARS NOW AND HEARD EVERYTHING THERE IS TO HEAR. IT'S HARD FOR ME TO PAS ON INFORMATION I KNOW WILL NOT BECOME FACT.

It can't be that hard to pass on BS Willis knows won't become fact. He's been doing it for years!!

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty Icanseeyou2

Post by jkm5491@msn.com Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Waiting is no problem! As for those giving up, well, I did not buy these currencies to lose! I wish you doubters the very best nothing can give!
Call this upcoming event whatever but I will enter the bank, not you!

jkm5491@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty jkm

Post by Scotchie Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Wishing you the best.

Hope you do not enter the bank in a cleaning uniform.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:34 am

jkm5491@msn.com wrote:Waiting is no problem! As for those giving up, well, I did not buy these currencies to lose! I wish you doubters the very best nothing can give!
Call this upcoming event whatever but I will enter the bank, not you!

Waiting is what the promoters want you to do once you purchased those currencies. They really don't want to buy them back it they can't return them back to the country of origin or resell them.

What's funny in Dinarland is that folks say that the only amount you can lose, in the case of the Dinar, is about 20% when you sell the Dinar back. What they fail to consider is that you also lost 20% when you bought them. When you add up the total losses, it becomes around 40%.

If your going to make a profit on the currencies you purchase, it needs to be greater than what you lost during the purchase and whatever the exchange fee will be. In the case of the Dinar, it's not moving and hasn't moved much in the last 10 years.

If you purchased the ZIM a few years back, you have doubled your more, if you were to sell it now.

If you think this is some kind of "event", "blessing", or whatever, any legitimate research will show that the Dinar isn't going to be moving much in the near future, if at all.

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 am

Rosestillarose
Cheer up, Admin Bill Smile When we least expect it is the best possible time for a prosperity flood.

KLS
Thank you Admin Bill for all you do for us. We so appreciate you, and the media you provide for us to share.

We chose to buy a speculative currency, from these war torn countries. So, we have to be patient, It will happen when it is ready to happen. We need to keep doing our day to day stuff, and enjoy our friends and familis.  Keep working, it will be here, and keep praying for our country and for the Iraqi citizens that they will soon have a better life.

Thank you Mods, for hanging in there.  I salute you for your patience, enthusiasm, and tenacity!   Its coming!  Don't lose heart!  It is coming!

Ted, keep prayers flowing for those in need today, tomorrow until RV is released.  Thank you!

Love to ALL. ⚘

KLS

PS...just know, we can't know more than the intel contacts...that is how close we are.  Everything is quiet, because we know as much as they do.  So, it's down to 3 people that will pull the trigger when it is time, to pull that trigger.

Pj
As much as I appreciate the honesty it's stings a little because deep down we have all been feeling like this but wanted to hold on to someone who was still optimistic. Looks like AdminBill is losing his optimism too. Still hopeful, but excitement not so much.

I don't know of any revenue opportunity but good old fashion work still is the better choice if you can. It's a bit disappointing because now one must ask so all the others hyping what is their end game? Bruce gets paid if he sells Boomer Boost, or you sell and then he gets compensated. RR has seminars to help you not lose your shirt when this happens. So if you are broke how do those strategies work. Actually there are things in his teachings that really can help avoid probate regardless of the value of the estate so it's not all for not. Then we have the F26 followers who he clearly states No Date No Rate, but he does an hour before the RV talk to push Modera products.

So if there's NO Real evidence, what is it they are seeing to keep the people coming back and how is this going to really blow up! Are we at the point that the only winners in this were the ones selling the currency.

The governments and others have made their money and we have been kept out just like some naysayers said we would? I am a positive person and have faith.

I also know that at some point applying faith because that feels better but isn't the truth helps no one and that is not how God wants us to operate. Get the truth, process it and act accordingly. We all dreamed of a better life, and however we got into this that was our hope.

Was our hope manipulated into getting us to purchase it, so our involvement worked but the rewards were never there? It seems to me from reading this, AdminBill doesn't really see anything in sight! At least he just came out with it. No he didn't say it would never happen so before anyone blasts I read it. I also felt from reading it that he doesn't want anyone holding on because of something he said or shared what was said to him.

So if you run over to the other sites looking for hope you will find it, but now we have to ask, what's the true game here in Dinarland? DinarRecaps, DinarDetectives, calls, blogs the whole thing! Has the game just simply run out. What's MtGoat get out of those long...........newsletters where one week it's close, then oops it's not stable enough even though prior too said there will always be trouble in the ME.

Please folks if nothing else, just after you read, or listen go back to a previous call or letter you'll catch it.

Nana2you

Dear Admin Bill,
Seems like you are discouraged! How can anyone be discouraged when we see where we are at? I am more excited than ever. With tiers being paid out and we should be "Anytime" we are THERE! I have been in this for 8 years. This has been a long and tough journey but we have all learned to much along the way.

I do not think anyone of us would have been ready or know what we know now if this would have gone years ago. Tony and Ray and Frank 26 and You have taught us a lot.

There is a lot of people out in Dinar Land right now spreading garbage because Iraq puts a lot of writings on the Arabic side.
I do think you should change this to bright colors of currency and everyone rejoice in the knowledge of what is about to come to pass.

This was never about us and I cannot imagine what the Iraq people are feeling. Next time we all get discouraged remember the pictures of Mosul and what these people had to go back home to.

We are so lucky to be chosen for this time and instead of thinking about what we all want to buy think about what we all can give. For that is what this money is for.

See you on the other side sooner than you think and thanks for all you do!!
Nana2You

snickers

A thought: If not meant to be in our lifetime, then we can always put the currencies in our will and hand this to someone else and let them deal with it all. For some of who are on up there, this may be realistic.

Osmosis

Discouraged? Not me!

Bruce says any day now, exchange centers are manned 24/7, sitting on ready, paymasters are hydrated, 800's waiting in the wings!

Pastor John has exchanged and said we will all be very happy soon!

RR has calls 3 times a week telling us how good things are looking for next week!

Frank26 tells us Iraq is 1:1 with all 3 zero's dropped!

Blaino keeps his "groups" drooling and mesmerized with "aftershock" post RV news!

Mtn Goat says it will likely happen next month!

With all this great news, how can anyone be discouraged or down?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is AdminBill GIVING UP on the RV???  8/5/17 Empty snickers

Post by Scotchie Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 am

Yes, snickers, good idea

Put your currencies in your Last Will and Testament.

Finally, someone with some sense

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:14 pm

What happened to the nose hair?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum