Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/3/17

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/3/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:37 am

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Hard to say where to start for today since things basically are happening but there seems to be no clue when and where the 800 numbers will be released. So where do we go from here? Just try to stay positive and continue to pray for guidance and reassurance. Easy to say. Right? My friends I feel your pain in both health and financial issue. Barely made it through July.

My credit cards are maxed. Savings almost no existing (2 digits) My top row of my front teeh were bridged 15 years ago and the bridge broke loose on one side so each day I wake up wondering if I have swallowed it or if it fell out and the dogs carried it away. BTW, these dogs ate one of my hearing aids I left on the headboard. Only cash on hand I have till next Wednesday is $14.00.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I know that you make this all work out as you have in many other stress filled times of my life. I pray our members do not worry about me since my main concern is to lift up those in our group who may be as bad off as I am and possibly worse. Many have expressed their needs to me and I lift up prayers for them every chance I get.

Dear Lord God Almighty watch over our members and let Your Spirit walk amongst us and reinforce our spirits when we see or bring to mind negative feelings from some people within this group and from outside sources attempting to discourage us at every chance they get. By in large this group of special to me as we work together to lift each other’s spirits. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends and don’t forget to keep your spirits up and fill our room with encouragement. Our destiny awaits and it is very, very near.

CarolinaGirl
Should I believe what Bruce says? Or wait for reality?

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1594024&m=75&t=1454035512
Alchemyst
Goodmorning.... everyone is speculating as to why this rv has not oc​curred yet... here is a link to the reason why. http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=t​ranslate.google.com&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/new​s/211829/iraq-news&usg=ALkJrhj2IqtpG8e50S8fb1Furnuj9fDqBg. until chapter 7 is fully lifted...it wont happen!!!

TED1016
Morning folks, I have been invited to a breakfast meeting with a bunch of my old Seabee friends this morning. I expect it will be a bit of a shock to see my old troopers again that I haven't seen in over 15 years. I'll check back with you all later on in the day. Keep the Faith. Our time is near.

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Who is Guru Hunter and where did he (she) come from. Peeps seem to love it in the forum responses. Never heard of that individual.

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
SNICKERS- CAN'T HELP ON THAT ONE

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1620637&m=75&t=1487363892
Mikecren1
I can't believe Admin will allow that dinardaily stuff to stay posted.

stillokrocks
I would not put any stock in the supposed Greg hunter letter... that is a post from you know where and they make things up... just saying. not saying that some of it is not accurate rofl

CANTAP
IMO, the post in question is of interest to people because it is an expose.

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1593101&m=75&t=1453004882
Gryphon
To all of you who dis my post from Greg Hunter because it came from dinardaily, you should realize that dinardaily only reposted.Greg is the producer and creator of Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com. The site's slogan is "analyzing the news to give you a clear picture of what's really going on ... ‎Open on youtube.com

dpchamp
GRYPHON, MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD THE INFORMATION ABOUT GREG HUNTER?

Grandma
Good morning everyone did Admin post anything this morning????????????

dpchamp
GA, GRANDMA!! Smile ADMINBILL HAS NOT POSTED ANYTHING TODAY…YET

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1623586&m=76&t=1494816057
Woody
It seems people are getting guru hunter and greg hunter mixed up. Guru hunter is Roxy (among others) from Dinar Daily.This post about Yosef is not on Greg Hunter's site.

Gryphon
Woody, thank you for that info

Osmosis
woody is the smart one in the room

Gryphon
dpc,. Maybe the post should be removed. Woody pointed out my mistake

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
GRYPHON, EDIT IS COMPLETE

YOUR CHOICE…DO YOU WANT IT DELETED? IF IT IS NOT ON GREG HUNTER'S WEBSITE AND IS NOT GREG HUNTER…

Gryphon
what Woody posted. I made a large mistake in thinking guru Hunter is Greg Hunter. Peeps may very well be correct about dinardaily. Perhaps the post should be removed

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
OKAY, I WILL DO THAT NOW… THANK YOU FOR YOUR WANTING OUR ROOM TO HAVE KNOWLEGE

KLS
Greg Hunter (journalist) would not release a letter like that to be circulated.

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
ITS OK. I SEEN IT SND ERACED IT

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266
OnceWasLost
...sorry to say on days like today Thursday eve - it F E E L S like this is getting farther away

I dont look for anything to happen the rest of this week - the way I reason, even IF they announced 800's we'd ALL mostly have appointments for NEXT week. So in my lowly opinion, I expect a big nuttin-burger until next Wednesday nothing

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1593362&m=75&t=1453299180
kingdom warrior76
Has AB been in today?

RaginCajun
KINGDOM- GOOD AFTERNOON AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM

Henry
Hi troops, anything RV wise fromBill ??

Haloheal
At this point they must really think we are dumb to believe it although many are still ugh

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1623311&m=75&t=1494346944
Avon Lady
Im ok, just resting before I come in at 7.......

Henry
avon if you are tired, no need to come in here surely, it's more quiet than quiet

Avon Lady
probably true Henry..... might put me to sleep lol

Haloheal
Hey guys r u listening to Trump ?

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1614509&m=75&t=1473030484
BigHeart wrote
8m ago
Yes- President Trump!! Is the speech that reveals what we know without revealing it!!! He just finished!!! Woo hoo!!

TED1016

Hello folks just a couple things about the stock market that nobody its talking about First, take a good look ant the Volume of the Dow today. It was at two digits for most of the day and finished off at 278.7m (should be at least three times that much for those figures) Next nobody is talking about the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 both of them have been in the red for a while now. The market is being manipulated building for a crash. I watch the stock market closer than Dinar Recaps. JMO

Company's are buy and selling their own stock (watch Apple stock closely)

TED1016
The crash is what I believe will force the RV here in the US I believe, but i sure hope that I am wrong.

toolfan4
ted the dow is only 30 companies and apple has a new product thats an anniversary year deal for them. those companies are not going anywhere right now and the market will continue to creep up......watch the other markets though, maybe movement there. it will not suffer an extreme crash though and it has zero to do with the rv......all imo of course

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
HI TED. YOU ARE SO BUSY SENDING UP AND PRAYING FOR SO MANY I WANT YOU TO KNOW I SEND PRAYERS YOUR WAY EVERY DAY FOR YOU AND YOUR DEAR FAMILY. THANK YOU SO MUCH

PJammy
TED--- manipulated for many months... hoping those with massive wealth are running out of money to pump the markets...

toolfan4

the iraqi bonds issued were a great sign....i gave a detailed explanation of why earlier, but no reaction from anyone, but it is really good and is a sign of what the world and iraq plan to do. gn all .....see you later

TED1016
Had a long talk with a friend today about gold prices. Gold is at $1,275 dollars an ounce will suddenly drop to the real gold value somewhere abounf $400. an ounce as related to the gold backed dollar. Ar you really ready to loose that? If I had gold right now I would sell it at the current rate then buy it back at the real value rate. Again just a word of caution based on what I see and know or should I say JMO

dkully
Mangelo .. when are we going to the banks?? LOL!!!!!!!!!

TED1016
Actually I would sell my wedding ring if I thought my wife wouldn't notice it. I'm sure I would not get $1200 dolars for it but I will bet I could get more than I paid for it (Yes I bought my own wedding ring)

PJammy
TED. On a call we are not to name... the real value of gold will be around $500ish.

TED1016
PJ the point is it will be worth far less than it is now. Don't you think?

PJammy
Correct. It would be a set rate for backing the dollar...

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1592759&m=75&t=1452732881
mangelo
I was at a insurance meeting held at a great restaurant! they served us a filet Mignon cooked to perfection.... WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Chew with 3 large shrimps...hmmmm.... WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Chew a spinach cheese with mashed potato.... WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Chew topped off with a large cheese cake....hmmmm

TED1016
Hopefully nobody here is purchasing gold at it's present rate... Just saying.... For savings purposes that is.

Tigerprincess
Ted, what's your thought on silver?

TED1016
My thoughts is that silver will fall as well but since it has so many industrial uses I do not believe it will fall as drastically as gold will. Again JMO

PJammy
Ted. Before we went to FIAT money we were gold backed. Stablized value. I can remember prices before fiat. A loaf of bread was $.40.

TED1016
You know I don't even know what the price of bread is today all I know is if we need it I buy the brand prefer. But then I am a man. Women no doubt would lok at it differently.

Seegood
I think silver will boom for a while since it's consumed and will be needed in many new projects ahead.

TED1016
I guess that is why my grocery shopping trips are much shorter when I do it then when my wife does it.

TED1016
Hi Miny what did you pay for a loaf of bread if I may ask?

Avon Lady
TED, LAST LOAF I GOT WAS $2.19

Miny Mouse
Ted I pay 2.17 for whole wheat bread

TED1016
That's a $1.79 cents difference that what the price of bread was. Tjey like to blaim it on inflation when in actuality it was due to the devaluation of our dollar

Seegood
Annnnd we're now hearing Sue. Her mic always works loud, yet when B does the mic checks he always asks her to turn hers UP

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1596333&m=75&t=1456345113
gramabarb
TED1016. I got here late but I just read you were interested in the loaf of bread. I live in Oregon, near Portland. A loaf of bread from a good commercial bakery, charges. $3.47. sometimes on sale for $2.50. All of our prices are a lot higher than you folks enjoy.

TED1016
Let' hope Bruce turns us on... WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Smile

gramabarb
TED1016. I got here late but I just read you were interested in the loaf of bread. I live in Oregon, near Portland. A loaf of bread from a good commercial bakery, charges. $3.47. sometimes on sale for $2.50. All of our prices are a lot higher than you folks enjoy.

Seegood
B is trying to hold call to 1hour. Hmmm

Tigerprincess
People exchanging now...access to funds on Saturday....hmm

Haloheal
Hi just tuned in is this intel redundant or is it me !!

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1623800&m=75&t=1495507789
Tigerprincess
Hi Halo...it's not you! lol

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1621567&m=76&t=1489970633
Haloheal
I believe it's ready but this is a joke !

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1623800&m=75&t=1495507789
Tigerprincess
Imagist Huh? What did you say

Imagist
If you don't remember last week, it's wonderful news! Memory can be a pain sometimes... Maybe it is his dementia not ours.

1camman1
Hold on, I think that's my banker calling me now.

Haloheal
He said that a month ago they started !

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Avatar?id=1592968&m=75&t=1452897395
Imagist
Always exchanging somewher with people who are hard to verify

Didn't he say that a couple months ago

Don't believe 1 to 1 nonsense been 4 to 5 dollars for months

Haloheal
In other words he knows nothing but his script . Just believe in your own hearts we are there now ...

mangelo
everything is going very well!!! I am planning on getting an Ipad when we RV.

JustLivinaDream
Soooo. Do ya think you'll get one next week??

mangelo
hopefully this month...... waiting for anther text. I am keeping busy with my businesses right now

mangelo
has a financial advisor I have been helping people with foreclosures and that stopped on January. Done with that helped a lot of people. so now getting back o the insurance and investments again.

JustLivinaDream
I didn't know you ere doingbforeclosure help. Many people are suffering.

mangelo
in the last 7 years helped a lot of people stay in their homes for fee and helped them save their money.

toolfan4
i am here......tying fishing jigs for fri fishing....kinda quiet

toolfan4
just its my job....supposed to be retired, but i have a student that needs transportation so i am having him fish with me......he should earn a new truck this week...then back to retirement....lol

toolfan4
just he actually earned it in one day, but i am going to send him along with some tuition money too....he is a hard worker

JustLivinaDream
Wow! Good to hear a hard working guy!!

toolfan4
just we had 3 fish today for approx 575 lbs....market is premium right now. they are good ones right now.....back breakers

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 8/3/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 am

Tedious Ted wrote:I pray our members do not worry about me since my main concern is to lift up those in our group who may be as bad off as I am and possibly worse.

The Lord God Almighty wrote:Here's a tip Ted: if you don't post about your problems,you know -
"barely made it through July", your teeth are bust, your credit cards are maxed out, you've only got $14 in hand - that sort of stuff, then people probably wouldn't worry at all. Also, if you don't mention it, it will look less like you're fishing for sympathy.

Tedious Ted wrote: Many have expressed their needs to me and I lift up prayers for them every chance I get.

The Lord God Almighty wrote: I'm glad you've told me that Ted, because I wouldn't have known otherwise. Please do tell me if there's anything else you do to help people, because I wouldn't want all that effort on your part to go unrecognized.

angelwing

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:20 am

Is there such a thing as a passive/aggressive sympathy seeker?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 am

The Lord God Almighty wrote:Ted, mind if i have a word? A few years back I sent my boy to earth for a bit, and whilst he was on your planet he said a few things in my name Now, I know what you're going to say - kids! Who'd have 'em eh? They never get it right do they? But hang on, I actually think he did quite a good job and I'm happy with what he said. One of the things he said was:

"When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

I rather like this. And don't you think all this praying on a Dinar forum is a bit, well, public? I may be wrong about this, and I do value your opinion, so please let me know if you think the boy got it wrong. Much love, God.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   8/3/17 Empty WSOMN Drama

Post by Scotchie Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am

Let me tell you...

I was a member of WSOMN for many years, until ADMINBILL banned me...for supposedly copying the thread onto another site.  Of course, I did not do that.  I am so computer stupid, I would not know how.

I told ADMINBILL 16 months ago that I was  :yes: :yes: homeless.  It was a combination of a long hospital stay, and the death of my only sibling, who was assisting me, a little, financially.

I got out of the hospital and I had nothing but the clothes on my back.  I was fortunate to find a homeless house that took me in for a nominal rent.  I lived with drug addicts and recovering alcoholics.  The house, not in a good part of town, was rat, mouse, roach and ant infested.  I shared a room with someone that talked to himself and walked in circles.

It was a humbling experience.

While I thought this was my lot in life, I had an extra few bucks in June and bought a lottery ticket.  I won one million dollars.

Now, it is almost as if the dinar revalued.  Of course the dinar will not revalue.

So, if you are not greedy and not counting on becoming a millionaire in a day, you can live your life without thinking dinar or zim.

It happened to me!  Yes, of course, it was luck.

I bought a new car yesterday.  My last car was repossessed.  I am living temporarily in a hotel room, waiting to find an apartment.

NO.  Do not give up on life dreams, even though the dinar will remain worthless for years.  I miss my WSOMN friends.  To ADMINBILL, it might have been embarrassing to you to have a homeless person in your chat, but now I have a new life, and I will never forgive you for posting my personal information, knowing at that time I was homeless.  Shame on you.

Dreams come true.:nono:

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum