Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Jester 8/1/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Jester 8/1/17   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE...SORRY IT'S SO LATE I BEEN BUSY AND THEN SOME INTERNET ISSUES...BEEN A LONG DAY....

[vote4rv] jester looks like IMF doesn't plan for Iraq to move off the US peg any time soon
http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/08/01/pr17311-imf-executive-board-completes-second-review-of-iraq-sba-and-the-2017-article-iv-consultation

[JESTER] vote4rv I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE IT'S ALL ABOUT IRAQ GUYS…

[vote4rv] JESTER no just looking for signs

[JESTER] vote4rv I DON'T THINK THAT'S ONE OF THEM... THERE IS TOO MUCH GLOBAL STUFF GOING ON... AND IT IS BIGGER THAN IRAQ.. THEY WILL COME ALONG AT THE RIGHT TIME...

[vote4rv] JESTER isn't the deletion of the zeroes necessary before the big pic rolls out?

[JESTER] vote4rv NOT REALLY... THEY CAN DO A LOT BEFORE THAT... THAT IS WHY I DON'T WATCH IRAQ THAT MUCH...

[JESTER] AND AS I HAVE TOLD YOU PREVIOUSLY... AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T BELIEVE IT... THE GROUPS COULD GO AHEAD OF TIME WITH NO ISSUE... THEY ARE CONTRACTS... WHO CARES IF IT HAS RV'D OR NOT FOR THAT?

[PollyP] Jester do you think we are in this for a long haul?

[vote4rv] JESTER I was always afraid they would get to the project first and force a re denomination of the bigger bills. I am not sure how that would affect the valid contracts

[truth] JESTER anything about the global stuff going on you will like to tell us. It is hard to tell facts from fake

[JESTER] truth EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS THEY ARE DONE WITH THE PROCESS... HARD TO TELL WHEN THEY WILL PUSH THE ADJUSTMENTS OR WHENEVER THEY ARE SCHEDULED FOR NOW...

[JESTER] truth UNLESS YOU ARE WATCHING THE US NEWS YOU SHOULD BE OKAY... IT IS PRETTY MUCH INDIVIDUALLY ACCURATE...

[JESTER] THE FOREIGN NEWS OUTLETS THAT IS...

[truth] JESTER any suggestions?

[JESTER] truth FOR WHAT?

[truth] Foreign news outlets?

[JESTER] JEEZ.. LOOK AT ALL THE ARTICLES I HAVE REFERENCED... THOSE ARE ALL OKAY...

[truth] Oh yes, that certainly makes sense, thanks.

[JESTER] DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Will the adjustments happen all once... or is that the old myth of the dinar land past?

[JESTER] MarySunshine HARD TO SAY... WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL BE GRADUAL OVER A PERIOD OF TIME OR RELATIVELY QUICK OR NOT...

[truth] JESTER what would be the hold up from moving forward if process done and waiting for adjustments? Or, they just have it scheduled for whenever?

[JESTER] truth PLEASE LISTEN TO ME

[JESTER] I HAVE SAID IT 1000 TIMES...THERE IS NO "HOLD UP"

[JESTER] THE ONLY HOLD UP IS IN YOUR MIND BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN

[JESTER] IT IS A COMPLICATED PROCESS THAT IS BEING WORKED THROUGH...

[JESTER] NO ONE IS HOLDING ANYTHING UP...

[Patience] THANKS FOR SUPPORTING JESTERS PLACE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Jester 8/1/17   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:49 pm

omg He just said a lot of absolutely nothing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jester 8/1/17   Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

Jester is another scumbag scammer and an idiot who knows nothing but ripping off people. If anyone listens to this scumbag they're fools. The sheep validate the scumbag scammers every time they call in. Everytime they buy bullshit mlm products and click on donation buttons or browse their sites. Keep giving your monies little sheep and keep empowering the scumbag scammers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jester 8/1/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-