Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 8/2/17

2 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 8/2/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 pm

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 2-August-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100365645

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, August 2, 2017, with yours truly RayRen98 here. Everyone is concerned about the meeting yesterday with the IMF/World Bank.

I have an interesting bank story. Banks aren’t as quiet with members. One member said that he saw a rate change and by the time he got to the bank, it had gone down again. So he asked the bank people, and they said to check back on Thursday or Friday.

There is an ebay-type site in Iraq, with prices as low as IQD 10, which is too low to be worth bidding on if dinar is still 1100 dinar to the dollar.

We are getting some cross-reporting, with articles, and then Iraqi citizens telling us what’s on the television. The articles are saying that the IMF meeting was positive and favorable; one article said, “No trophy yet”, and Iraqi television said that Iraq didn’t meet the requirements of revaluing the rate and eliminating dual currencies. On the IMF site itself, it said that a disbursement was approved (800+ trillion) that Iraq was waiting to receive. There will possibly be a press conference today. Reports came out that the salaries were moved from this week to next week – August 6-7 for military pay and August 8-9 for retirees, at a 1:1 in-country rate. Then a couple of sources claimed yesterday that the rate in-country 1:1. We are looking for the CBI posting 1:1 and an international rate. Time will tell, but we do feel we are in the window, based on the information give.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: With the conclusion of the IMF meeting, articles seem to point to the fact that it all went fairly well. We thought Mosul would be the last action item completed to implement the reforms, however various items consistently seem to pop up. What are your sources saying (if anything) as to whether or not there is something else that needs to be completed before the raising of the value of their currency?

A: The statements in country seem to be saying that nothing else needs to be done. If the reports of 1:1 are correct, we are just waiting for the last pieces to fall into place.

Q: Do you think we are realistically still a GO for This Week?

A: Yes.

Q: What are the chances of exchanging in 2018?

A: Pretty good, if you choose not to exchange in 2017. That’s where I am focused.

Q: Can I get out of this check this month and rest?

A: Possibly. I caution people before quitting jobs to put the money to work that is making enough to cover your salary or wages, plus health insurance, and the life style you wish to pursue. Don’t quit until the money is in your hands, generating the kind of money you need to live on.

Q: We have learned we cannot always trust what we read in the press and press releases that are made pubic. Here is a short excerpt from the recent meeting the IMF had with Iraq recently: “IMF Executive Board Completes Second Review of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement and the 2017 Article IV Consultation, August 1, 2017. The authorities are appropriately maintaining the peg of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, which provides a key anchor to the economy.”

We have looked to many tipping points and, man, I and many would we have really liked to see this read differently or more clearly. Based on what you hear from your contacts, can this possibly mean 1:1 or better while still pegged to the USD? A: Yes. They are saying that as of yesterday, it is 1:1.

Were you expectant of this IMF meeting to show the world that Iraq is moving up and on with their economy and their own currency as the primary one used in country?

A: Yes, that is the expectation, and the articles seem to confirm that.

Q: In the past, you alluded to the possibility of currencies coming out at less-than-market rate; what is would be the timeframe on that? Days, weeks, months? Or, if they are restricted at how much they can change every 90 days, would that be over a year or two?

A: Good question, and we just won’t know until it comes out. There should be some indicators on whether it’s a suppressed rate that will rise to its natural value over time. It’s a waiting game; the good part is that we will win, regardless. If you have concerns you need to address while waiting, use Other People’s Money to deal with them while you are waiting for this to bring in the highest returns.

Q: What have you heard from the mosques?

A: Nothing. What about the ATMs?

Q: Still waiting for those to be released? What about contractors?

A: Still waiting on that information. Banks? Everyone is on high alert.

Q: Some are concerned that no event is enough to trigger the RV; can you address this?

A: If that is what they believe, that’s what they believe. I am here to report; you make your own determinations from that. That’s all we can go on – the expectations, and what those on the inside are saying.

Live questions

423 caller: I have a friend in this investment for eleven years, and they are very connected people. She came over recently and as we were talking, she said that they met with someone a few weeks ago who is heavily invested, with a son in Iraq who is connected, working on their electrical network. She said that the IMF meeting was important and would accomplish all that was required, but we would have to wait a couple of days. She said this would happen Sunday or Monday, “and that’s a fact.” She’s never said that before. So I believe this is our week! She also said the rates will be $4.00 or higher, and the rates will go up for 60-72 days.

RayRen: Markets don’t’ normally run that long, they are up and down. I would think that the newness of this market, it wouldn’t run 60 days on a high like this, but if so, bring it on!

Caller: Well, Shabibi said a few years ago that the dinar could support $16… This person also told me that a few times this has gone wild for a few hours at a time, and if that happens again, she will exchange most of her currency. But my sense is that, this time, it will stay public. I want to exchange a small bit and then wait for this to rise. [RR: Why? If you know it will go up…] My husband is the one making the decisions on this and he wants to feel safe before retiring. We will definitely have some, and if this thing with Sterling comes through, we’ll have quite a bit more. Every time I call them, their message says that they will be up again soon. I would think that legally they would have to make it right with us, eventually. It really does feel like this is our week!

805 caller: I know there are a lot of things going on, and it seems like there is always something else, and something after that. Percentage-wise, how likely is it do you think that the Kurds breaking way and going off on their own, because this is taking so long?

RayRen: I don’t keep up with the politics, but I don’t think that would happen successfully. Yes, the Kurds are probably frustrated, too, and might want to have an independent state.

Caller: I’ve been in this eight years, and then I think about Nelson Mandela, who waited 30 years, or Hurricane Carter, who waited for 20 years… five years is nothing.

501 caller: It seems every time we look to a day, there’s another roadblock. Do you have any idea who or what is holding this up?

RayRen: No. I don’t have the luxury of making wild guesses. If I threw out a wild guess, it would be across DinarLand like wildfire that ‘Ray said X or Y”. I’m not allowed to put out a guess. I tell folks what I’m hearing and what’s been put out in print, and we analyze the information and go from there. I tell you what’s happening, facts, decisions based on certain criteria. If the IMF says they are happy, then that tells us something. I really don’t know when it will happen – I just know when it’s expected, what is being affected. If 1:1 is happening over there, how much longer will it take for this to go international? I am not involved in the decisions, I just ask the citizens and sources what they are seeing and being told. They tell me what is going down, what they are being told. That doesn’t nail it down, but I’m on the boat, it’s not rocking, and I can see land. The day we dock is the time we will hear from the banks that they are read to exchange dinar at a good rate. I know it is coming, because I can see it.

610 caller: Calls need to paid for, so please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. Thanks to all who contribute.

972 caller: ATMs in Iraq… this article from Kurdistan said they dispense dinars, and later they will dispense US dollars. I would have thought they’d have to set it up to dispense dinars. We haven’t heard anything about dollars before. It would be great if you could check that out. They are doing an education for the people now receiving their credit cards: kibid.com. I could be wrong, but that’s the impression I got from that website.

773 caller: What were you saying about ‘international disbursement’? And where would the press conference happen, if it does?

RayRen: the IMF said that Iraq met the requirements of the stand-by agreement, so the IMF could approve the release of the money to Iraq. The press conference would be in Iraq; we don’t know for sure if there will be one or not. So don’t be surprised, either way.

918 caller: Listening to your call and watching events, my political contacts are telling me that everything in the IMF statement is the real deal, and the Iraqi television is incorrect. I am being told it is close, but not this week. There are circumstances with Abadi and [didn’t catch] and they will be worked out to our advantage. Stay grounded in the faith; it is coming.

347 caller: The first call said something about Sterling – can you elaborate on that?

RayRen: You can’t do anything with Sterling now; it’s a wait and see deal while it is in the court process. The company is frozen because of the litigation. Several of us purchased currency that is in limbo until the court process takes its natural course.

301 caller: [too quiet, can’t hear this caller at all] If Iraq has met all requirements, wasn’t one of those requirements to raise the rates? And if so, what is the problem with that?

RayRen: If the rate is now 1:1, then they have raised the rates in-country. Who says there is a problem? We may be in a process that is going exactly the way it is supposed to go. People are quick to jump on ‘delays’ and such, but for all we know this IS the process. Maybe it has to be 1:1 for a few days before it goes fully international. I don’t have that answer. I don’t know that they are holding it up; it seems to be a process that is moving through channels.

Caller: Once this Is announced, are you going to keep this up if/until the rates go higher? Will you let us know when we need to go in and exchange the dinar?

RayRen: I will never say GO; I will continue to give you all the information you need so that you can make that decision for yourself. I will give you the information I have when I have it, including the current rates.

Closing Statement

Based on the information and everything coming out exactly as being reported, this is avery exciting time. This is good stuff! Because we don’t know what should happen next, we should be cautious in our expectations: we know THAT it is going to happen, just not when. There are groups circulating to TNT members that you have to be in this group to exchange or whatever, that private individuals won’t be able to exchange, etc. If you get such a message, ask them for the facts that support their assertions, because we know a number of banks that will exchange us, we’re just waiting for the rates to change. Never going to be made public? It’s already public, we just can’t exchange on every bank on every street corner yet. Ask for the facts that support their position; if they get upset at your questions, it’s not for you anyway. Anyone who wants to tell you something of financial importance, you should be asking for the factual data that indicates it, that proves it, that makes sense. In Iraq, the television might be saying A, B, or C, but who controls Iraqi television? If the IMF says that Iraq has met the approval requirements, that is more concrete information than what is said on the television. So let’s sit back and see what happens. We are in an exceptionally good place, and while there is still time, investigate the self-directed Roth IRA, provided by a custodian other than the bank. I don’t know of any banks who use the strategies we have been teaching, and that makes a difference on who you choose as custodian. It’s a particular tool that has a window of opportunity that will not always be open.

We await further information, and hopefully more will come over the course of the day. I will keep you up to date on this ride, which will come to a stop sometime pretty soon. Some of us will get off, some of us will get on, and the best of us know the best is yet to come.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  8/2/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 8/2/17

Post by Majek Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Rays a joke and I hope one day he's put in jail for the scam he's running.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum