Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 8/1/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 Empty Yosef - "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 8/1/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 Image1

Must admit -- tonight's intelligence batch threw me into existential crisis:

- RV is game over. Activating.
- General Kelly overseeing RV security from the situation room with the bank chairmen and Elders.
- Paul Ryan's family staying in undisclosed overseas military base during the entire House recess/RV private redemption period.
- 24 hour release protocols started @ midnight August 1st and are quickly completing.

Then I thought to myself, "self, what in the world will you do with yourself post RV?"

Seriously, this endless odyssey has consumed all my free time. You could make a novel out of my freaking SIT-REPS, Op-Eds, and Geopolitical Overviews.

And anybody who didn't redeem would not believe a single word. So surreal. Madness.

I even know the subtle time differences between Dubai and Baghdad, London and Moscow, Beijing and New Zealand.

What useless skill sets I've acquired.

As author Malcom Gladwell stated in one of his prolific books, I've spent 10,000+ hours becoming an expert at this one thing--which now ends abruptly--and ironically makes me 100% unemployable everywhere else in the world.

Hilarious.

We need a place to gather and share old war stories. Showme, can you figure something out please on-line?

Some place to connect and reconnect with other Human Angels searching for meaning in a post-RV apocalypse world?

Seriously, who in our 3-D, tight wad, miserable families dare relate to us after the RV? Answer: No one but children and you guys!

Does this event frighten anyone else but me? Because I'm frozen in anxiety sitting still here on my porch as the bugs eat me alive.

I just don't care. I hold ZIM. The world is saved. There is no money. Or basis for stimulating conversation with my immediate circles of influence.

Imagine exchanging and suddenly we leave the redemption facility without any fear of money or sustenance for endless generations... and we become instantly isolated in the complete oblivion of utter benevolence.

I'm upsetting myself now. Shit gets real even for old Yosef. Ouch these f---ing mosquitos have teeth I swear!!!

We need a gathering spot. A digital safe house where we can share what we are all collectively going through post RV in this endless odyssey of an experience--that we thought ended with stupid "digits."

Cause the RV is just the beginning of potential pure insanity!

Nobody else would even come close to understanding what has happened to me but the 5,000 people listening to the Clarion Calls or 50,000 reading Dinar Chronicles daily.

Imagine speaking freely at a dinner party about Dracos and Drachmas, DNA and Dinars, Dave Schmidt and Dinar Detectives?

Don't even get me started on addressing Trump. Game over when that red rover comes up as you all know my issues with that gender malevolent/benevolent contradiction.

So confusing. Excuse my emotional hiccup. Sobeit, right? Right.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed   8/1/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Game Over" - GCR/RV Op-Ed 8/1/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Yes, game over.  Just as I predicted, the string has been pulled.  The Seymour Hersh Wikileaks tape discussing Seth Rich as the provider of leaked DNC emails is the key piece to the Awan/DWS/DNC investigation.  Now Yosef is scrambling because his intel fell through.  The investigation has escalated, and Yosef's sources have been clearly implicated.

And Yosef has been implicated.  His swipes at Trump do him no favors.

Can't go into further detail at this time.  Yosef's involvement in perpetuating fraud is now his undoing...and I'm not even referencing the RV...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum