Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 7/31/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 7/31/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:38 pm

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 31-July-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100282044

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, July 31, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. Wow, it’s the 31st! We had a whirlwind of a weekend from Friday until now. Some are excited, some downcast, some are angry, some are not even fazed. Our information over the weekend didn’t say we would be at the banks this morning – or at least I didn’t guarantee it would pop out this weekend. Some were looking for the Budget to pop out in the Gazette.  (link) We WERE told that some things had to be done before the World Bank meeting tomorrow: the supplemental budget for one. They had a meeting and announced it was passed, and announced that. Abadi had opposed something and the Supreme Court refuses to rule until the meeting on 1. August. Then Thursday was an unannounced holiday, so we went into the weekend with questions… and I don’t want questions, I want answers.

Today we had some interesting developments. A chart went out regarding buy and sell rates, so some felt that this indicated a public RV, with $100 = IQD 125. That created some discussions and interpretations, but it remains to be seen what that actually means – in-country? All areas? I don’t know. Everything seems to be hinged on tomorrow’s meeting, whether it is public release time, or WHEN that might be so.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Has there been any change in the value of the dinar in Baghdad? Have you confirmed that prices anywhere in Iraq have dropped?

A: No. I addressed that with the charts that are supposedly from the Kurdistan area. I have a new list of prices, but cannot confirm how significant a drop that might indicate.

Q: I have noticed all this past week that XE has been showing everyday at around 1166. Does that number need to go lower to have some real movement that this is going to happen?

A: No idea about xe.com

Q: Ray do you believe that the health care bill that was voted down last week had anything to do with us not seeing the RV and if So do you think it will be pushed to September when Congress come back from their summer break?

A: I have no idea. I don’t think so.

Q: Are you aware of any price changes on tariffs at Iraqi borders or ports

A: I have not heard of any.

Q: Any updates from your banking contacts?

A: They have been quiet as a church mouse, all weekend.

Q: Any news from the mosques?

A: Not at present – everything is very quiet.

Live questions – technical difficulties

470/865/404 caller: Anything from the banks in Iraq or on the Iraqi internet?

RayRen: I haven’t found anything… the whole new internet service was to start yesterday, but everything is quiet and it’s hard to put a finger on what’s going on. My Iraqi contacts are not responding to my calls.

Caller: Speculation is that the meeting is about the IMF and Iraq – anyone else involved, maybe in the background?

RayRen: There has been no mention of other bodies, or who is in the delegation.

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

CA caller: They have a committee watching the Iraqi markets to make sure people are not raising their prices; they had a press conference and said violators will be prosecuted. Now, that was in Kurdistan, so might not apply to Baghdad, but in my experience, when an article comes out in one province, it will be happening in other parts of the country as well.

408 caller: I just bought some 50K IQD notes –a re they as valid as 25K notes? Will we exchange this week?

RayRen: Yes, and I don’t know.

TX caller: Everyone seemed confident it would happen by this last weekend, but… Some seemed to think that there was a clause in the Affordable Care Act blocking this RV. I heard it was buried in there, and thought I’d check because you would know! All these dates keep being missed.

RayRen: Did you hear my call on Friday? Did I leave you with the impression it would happen this weekend?

Caller: Maybe I read it wrong, but yes, I did get the feeling it would happen by then. And what’s going on with Maliki? He still seems to be floating around. Is he still Vice President?

RayRen: He has a government position so people cannot just treat him like a citizen on the streets. He got that protection in place before Abadi became PM.

Caller: Hopefully this meeting with the IMF will release the RV; if not, then what?

RayRen: WE wait until the next day. Most of your are focusing your energies in the wrong direction and that leads to your frustration. A few years ago, everyone was crying and complaining that this isn’t real. Now we know of 54 banks that will buy and sell Iraqi currency; you can walk in and exchange right now, today. But a few years ago, everyone was saying it was a scam. We brought proof to you that it’s real, and everyone is still in ‘instant gratification’ mode. You create that frustration by putting your focus on the wrong things. Instead, focus on what you can get done in the meantime, because we know it’s real, it’s a country’s currency, and they are telling their people that the value will change. We need to hold on to patience and perseverance until it’s show time. This has always been about a plan, not about a man. Iraq is the same way: if we look at how this plan is unfolding, the only thing we cannot put our finger on is when it will work for US. It’s coming! Keep the faith!

You mentioned the cabal, and it amazes me how often I hear members say “they” are doing this or that… they are not concerned about you having some wealth! They know most of you are going to blow it anyway! Hopefully that won’t happen to the best of us, but some people in this field are susceptible to this ‘toothless crackhead’ mentality. The ones fighting this are not keeping US from having money, they are fighting to keep themselves from losing THEIR money – and I understand that. I’d probably feel the same way if I were filthy rich and it was under threat.

We need to sit back, readjust to the real world, and wait for this to come to fruition. In the meantime, channel your energy in the right direction.

773 caller: I went into Chase (online) to see if I could find a currency exchange rate, and an immediate thing popped up saying that although they do exchange foreign currency, they do NOT exchange dinar.

RayRen: After the RV, that list of 54 banks will go on the website, with the 800 numbers (if I receive them) and instructions. A while back info came out that there would be 800 numbers to connect us with the exchange centers for appointments.

740 caller: I do believe in this, although my faith has wavered from time to time. If you were to come into a large sum of money, where would you put it so that you could get at it relatively easily?

RayRen: You can ask various investment advisers. I don’t see anything better right now than foreign currency, as a long term investment. I’m waiting it out; the long-term prospects are fantastic, and if I need money right now I can sell it back.

Caller: Currency is Plan B for me; I move forward with my life as if I’m not going to get this, because we have been waiting for so long. I do have a certain amount and continue to get more, but I don’t’ want to tie up a large sum of money just now. Where would you go for advice?

RayRen: Investment counselors.

Closing Statement

You might have heard my voice getting intense a few minutes ago, and that is because I care about you all. It’s way bigger than a new house or a car, and if your mind isn’t conditioned for that larger meaning and purpose. We have to have a broader thinking to deal with this, mentally. This game is about more than just an RV happening so you can get a new house or car. That’s what I’m trying to get you into: a whole new way of living. You don’t know what it’s like living on the other side of the track until you cross it and live it. This is your chance to go over there and STAY on that side. But it’s still bigger than having riches: there is also a big responsibility and stewardship at levels you have not seen before. We’re going to be losing the primary excuse we have used in the past, which is “I didn’t know”. Once you lose that excuse, you have to rise to the occasion and take the responsibility that you are pre-ordained to have… if you believe.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/31/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 7/31/17

Post by Majek Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Lol...Ray thinks he's actually smart telling listeners he has proven the RV is real because of a list of banks he has. He hasn't proven a damn thing, never has never will, he is nothing but a bullshitter. It's all talk no proof. He won't release the banks or the list because he's lying. It's just another one of his many ways he keeps you suckered in his con game. He's taking your donations TNT and laughing all the way to his bank!

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:24 pm

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

Give it a rest Groupie! :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:

Give it a rest Groupie! :yes:

Bet he's a paid groupie.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 pm

When the hell is scumbag asshole ray going to prison. He commits fraud daily.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:27 pm

If only Ray could provide a few answers on his next "training call"  as why this is not a scam, seeing that he's not a licensed currency dealer or a securities advisor, ME expert, and his "intel" has never been right. 

.. and he could explain the role of caller 610 / the shill who acts as the money tree collector for the TNT org.

We'd all like to know how does caller 610 get paid from the TNT donations? .. is he paid as a 1099 independent contractor or a  w-2 wage earner or a k-1, if he's a partner in this professional scam outfit? or if his work as a mod or support staffer nd paid out in cash? 

FBI, SEC, FTC & IRS .. inquiring minds would like to know.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum