Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:39 am

We want our FREE MONEY and we WANT IT NOW!!!  The comments are priceless!

Petitioning  Secret Service and 1 other

full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve

mike obrien/stopthechaosnow07@gmail.com youtube channel

recently information has come out that there are hidden accounts in americans social security numbers which hold a large amount of money.  the federal reserve bank has been blocking the access of the american public to these accounts even though the accounts are in our social security numbers and our names. we want full disclosure on these accounts and immediately want a user interface up and running so we can access said accounts. the crimes and fraud the federal reserve has committed against the american public need to be addressed legally and corrective action and formal charges brought up immediatly.

This petition will be delivered to:

• Secret Service
  • federal reserve bank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:58 am

Just a sampling of comments regarding the above petition:

Im signing it because I have alot of proof and I know the whole truth and nothing but the truth they are making us slaves and having us pay for there debts and they stole our wealth and kept it from us so that way we can be slave minded and deprived out of our riches which they got us out here killing stealing and robbing our own people we are savages while they share our riches amongst thereselfs and on the Lord's behalf brothers and sisters end the war amongst us and open your eyes the real targets is the feds the irs the social the birth the prisons and jails judges attorneys lawyers bar lawyers military mind control and the bankers but also not to mention the Rothschild the jp Morgan's the Vatican the Cardinals the Jesuits the Catholics the Jewish and the rocker fellas it's time to pick up yourselves and fight for what is right and not what is wrong

Because they all have been lieing to us all and tdas belong to the PEOPLE

WE DEMAND OUR $ BACK WITH M/F INTEREST BITCHEZZZ.

The fraudulent bankers have to pay if it was any of us we would be uder the jail somply put we need to reprimanded for our suffering

IM TIRED OF BEING F...CK BY THESE ASSHOLES!

We are being drown in debt and they are profiting from us

i believe in bringing the truth to light.

This is not right make money off the american public and some are just make ends meat some are homeless

why the **** not?

I've come realize the truth. I'm awake now. There is no going back to sleep. All we need to do is tick together and there is no stopping us. I'm on this train!!

I want my money

I feel like everyone should have access to this money

Its pretty obvious that my SSN and BC have been compromised by the United States Government... Cut dat check

I want access to my said secret account associated with my social security number.

I AM not lost at SEA.

Tired of living in poverty due to these secret accounts, I want to live in a nice home and eat organic food.

I'm inning because!!!! We the people need ous rights back. Is agaisnt the law to have an account open without the knowledge of the People. I AM the beneficiary of the account.. We deserve this, we aren't slaves. We are not falling for the system anymore. I am not lost at sea, and I know for sure they aren't lost at sea either, so let them go because they didn't did anything illegal the one that doing illegal things is the government.

There would be less crime if people had access to their money. They want us to kill each other off.

I have an account in my birth name of Anthony Porter and a social security number which was set up without my concent nor knowledge. I have a legal birth right to access this account in order to discharge any debts, bills etc.

I want asset to my TDA ( Trust fund)

I'M SIGNING BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WE HAVE THESE ACCOUNTS ITS BEEN PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN,WE ARE FIGHTING BACK AND TAKING WHATS ARE'S.

I am a BENEFICIARY OF THE CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST as the UNITED STATED is my USUFRUCTURY. Trustee de son tort!

I wont to no whats going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Amid the illiteracy and generally low level of education that these comments show, I keep seeing, both here and in other places online, things like the ones above:

Quote :
IM TIRED OF BEING F...CK BY THESE ASSHOLES!

Quote :
We are being drown in debt

I've also seen

Quote :
But you're just bias...

What I want to know is - what do these illiterates have against "-ed" at the ends of words?

"f**ked"
"drowned"
"biased".

I see this (or rather I don't see it) time and time again. Why?

Edit: I mean - is this how these people speak as well? mispelling of "your" "you're" etc is forgiveable because they sound the same. But do they drop the "-ed" in speech as well?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Ethel....  I don't know, because I try to keep crazy people out of my life.

My favorite quote from the comments:

"WE DEMAND OUR $ BACK WITH M/F INTEREST BITCHEZZZ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah, I liked that. Very creative use of profanity and keyboard!

yes

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:05 pm

I can visualize that person at the keyboard now.....  Can of Colt 45 Malt Liquor by the keyboard, big fat gold chain around the neck and gold caps on the teeth (all 10kt plate).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Petition for full disclosure of accounts tied to social security numbers at federal reserve 7/2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO & Discussions-
Jump to: