Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT UPDATE, 31 JULY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cg123

PostSubject: TNT UPDATE, 31 JULY   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 am

Baseballfan:  I'm hoping this is not true, but I heard today from a fairly reliable source that there is a section in Obamacare that prohibits the american public from taking part in the GCR. This is partly why Trump wants OBcare gone. Has anyone else heard anything like this?????

Mauirt:  I heard the too Baseball…. come on Repeal!

Luvwulfs:  baseballfan It was a very high tax on the exchange, not that we couldn't participate.

RVAlready:  I don't think Obama could legislate us out of the GCR. This is a legal business transaction. And, as someone famous in these parts would say.........NOW WHO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO?????

The IMF knows everything about Iraq. They know the RV can happen now. So they are going to force it to happen now. Iraq will not go on if the IMF shuts off the loans.

And I believe that Trump and Abadi both want this, and discussed it 2 month ago in DC.

Xyz:  Central Bank: Our financial situation is good for four years to come e​ven as oil prices do not recover http://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en&u=http://www.almadapaper.n​et/ar/news/533809/- ... to support the Iraqi currency and make it a very strong currency,​ thanks to the presence of cash reserves of the dollar and another gol​d.
Back to top Go down
shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT UPDATE, 31 JULY   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:27 am

omg Are you for real?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT UPDATE, 31 JULY   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:59 pm

A Rv  will occur when the worthless current iqd is replaced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT UPDATE, 31 JULY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-