Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru DebTarHeelGirl   7/30/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Guru DebTarHeelGirl 7/30/17

Go down

Guru DebTarHeelGirl   7/30/17 Empty Guru DebTarHeelGirl 7/30/17

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 pm

DebTarHeelGirl: REST my precious peeps, just choose to rest and get off the roller coaster of what this guru says vs. what another one says. Stay away from the fights as its empty and a waste of brain cells to try to figure out who is right or who is wrong.

I know folks who have been hospitalized over the stress of following this 24/7. I know folks who can't rest from the phone calls, asking what's new or did you hear this or that 3+ times a day. Is that really productive?

I sadly know a few couples who have actually divorced over the one living on the computer, always in the chat rooms and skype rooms, neglecting family priorities, discussing intel with unseen faces, fighting over the intel and letting it control their waking hours - how sad eh?

That's why I write this folks, don't let this venture take you into the negative to where you experience effects like this.

Sincerely, I suggest stop saying its been delayed again when YOUR "intel" didn't come to pass.

This is a global event - the real info that "each poster" or "conference call guru" has spoken has never never yet once come to pass or proven real... think about it. I say that with all sincerity.

The original guru's such as Freeway Bill, Soonerfan and others, do you see them posting intel as they used too? NO because the level of those in charge can't be penetrated nor the real info given out.

ASSUMPTION is the issue. Why be guilty of assumption? We all have a lesson to learn here = TRUST. Therefore confidentiality of the who, what, when, where, why, and how's will never be put out in public.

Iraq has to wait on the "go word" also. Do you not realize if Iraq was in charge, as impatient and crude as they are, this would have been long over with no after thought of other nations needing to RV with them?

I don't mind anyone emailing me asking me for prayer in this endeavor. I will never turn you away or judge you. Been there, done that, have to fight it off in this wait as you do. I have some advice to encourage you but for you to think about.....

Let this process continue to unfold. IT'S A WORLD EVENT AND ITS REAL AND ITS SUDDENLY GOING TO MANIFEST - so look at it with a global perspective.

When its perfected in God's eyes, nothing missing, nothing broken, totally protected,perfected and done, and not before, this RV will come into our hands.

I pray you are ready to be accountable to received God's wealth as He trusted you enough to pick you to be a part, are you prepared to take good care of this wealth?

All my best to you,

Debbie
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru DebTarHeelGirl   7/30/17 Empty Re: Guru DebTarHeelGirl 7/30/17

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:03 pm

I know folks who have been hospitalized over the stress of following this 24/7. I know folks who can't rest from the phone calls, asking what's new or did you hear this or that 3+ times a day. Is that really productive?

I sadly know a few couples who have actually divorced over the one living on the computer, always in the chat rooms and skype rooms, neglecting family priorities, discussing intel with unseen faces, fighting over the intel and letting it control their waking hours - how sad eh?

Yes it is. Very said. Maybe those people wouldn't be so screwed up if douchebags like you weren't saying things like this.

Let this process continue to unfold. IT'S A WORLD EVENT AND ITS REAL AND ITS SUDDENLY GOING TO MANIFEST - so look at it with a global perspective.

When its perfected in God's eyes, nothing missing, nothing broken, totally protected,perfected and done, and not before, this RV will come into our hands.

I pray you are ready to be accountable to received God's wealth as He trusted you enough to pick you to be a part, are you prepared to take good care of this wealth?

It's not real. It's a lie. It's not going to suddenly manifest. They're going to keep the value about where it is unless they eventually decide conditions are right to demonetize the IQD and issue its replacement. There's no blessing of God here. It's a scam targeted at God's people by people who use Christian lingo to suck in the gullible. The sooner people grasp that fact the better.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 pm

She's a scumbag scammer who has called the rv several times over the years based on assumption and fraud. Just another scumbag wanting attention.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:06 am

She is the worse kind of paid shill there is ... the kind that uses God-Talk to gain trust, underscore & reinforce the dogma of the guru cult leaders..

What a POS - there's a special place in hell or a Federal Prison when the truth is uncovered that you were paid to provide MLM content. 

Soliciting, Promoting, MLM-ing for profit of a worthless currency as an investment vehicle by an unlicensed agent is called fraud.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Can't fix STUPID-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:34 pm